Murder on Main Trial Begins

Murder on Main Trial Begins

There are 3 comments on the The Lakeandes Wave story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Murder on Main Trial Begins. In it, The Lakeandes Wave reports that:

In opening statements at the murder trial taking place in Lake Andes at the Charles Mix County Courthouse on Friday, February 19, 2010 defense attorney Tim Whalen described alleged murderer Jennifer L. Ladd as an abused and battered woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lakeandes Wave.

Missoula, MT

#1 Apr 13, 2010
What did this person do and what caused this situation to get to this point , why wasnt there any help for this situation befor this happened ?

Missoula, MT

#2 Apr 13, 2010
what happened in this situation and could this ben prvented befor this got to this point , i know theres alot of things that go on the reservations every !
Karlianna Ladd

Lower Brule, SD

#3 Apr 21, 2011
because my mom and louis felt that it was there business and that nobody needed to get involved. i feel bad because my mom(jennifer) told me about it and know i could've done something about it..but i didnt because my mom was happy with him, he eased her mind of the loss of me. my dad had taken me from my mom and she was a wreck she had a lot of problems and he felt i didnt need to be there now i wish i had tryd harder to go back to her maybe this wouldn't have happend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents Express 'Anguish' As Ron Fischer Jr. Tr... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Frances Zephier 1
News Man Sentenced For Meth On Yankton Reservation S... (Sep '14) Sep '14 franceszephier 1
Why is Aiken County trying to start their own v... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lindy Cansler 1
News Two men busted in Rapid City because of online ... (May '13) Jan '14 FemaleTrucker-sta... 3
News Barth: Stronger DUI response needed (Jan '14) Jan '14 realist 2
News Father of victim: Toughen penalty for DUIs (Nov '13) Dec '13 SNJ 4
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jamey Estevez 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marty Mortgages