Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
For those who enjoy debates here are a few - http://speakwherethebiblespeaks.wordpress.com...
Grandpa Squiggles

Bellefonte, PA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Blah, blah, blah. I liked it better when Whitman was plagiarizIng. This is info overload, and frankly, nobody cares.
Whitman

Axton, VA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Randy you ever heard of KISS Ö keep it simple stupid. Nobody wants to sift through all that jargon you have on the site now. You have your hands pretty full with other Ďperspective sitesí so why not turn speak where the bible speaks back to me. I was going to resurrect Nathans old post then start my own once I bring everything up to speed. Stop siding with a man who has done nothing but cause trouble from day one he came here. I could easily reveal the truth about Nathans blog and your current site that gets tons of traffic but I aint told a soul.
Whitman

Axton, VA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Who think I should have the site back and make it about johnny and his cronies or who thinks randy should do the site thatís for a collection of coc stuff
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#5 Feb 15, 2013
It was said the time would come when people would not endure sound doctrine. We live in the times of one doctrine being as good as another - as men follow what seems right in their own hearts, instead of checking to see whatever God said on the matter being the sum of His truth.

Did half truths help Adam and Eve? Cain and Able? those of the days of Isaiah and Jeremiah? or those of the days of our Lord?

Jesus said to not think He was to do certain things, but then Paul said He did!

Who must we believe!?
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Whitman wrote:
Who think I should have the site back and make it about johnny and his cronies or who thinks randy should do the site thatís for a collection of coc stuff
I like much of what you say. However you are being a crybaby, you dishonestly took the site then gave it back. Why should you expect Randy to give back, I certainly wouldn't, especially since you have opposing views.

Do you know what it means to hobble a horse? It is where a horse has his front legs tied loosely together where he cannot run or wander off the pasture. Heath And Johnny are already hobbled! If he gets loose again you might want to rope him and re-hobble him:-)

Location hidden

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Grandpa Squiggles wrote:
Blah, blah, blah. I liked it better when Whitman was plagiarizing. This is info overload, and frankly, nobody cares.
If its info overload, I suggest you simply ignore the site. After all,Ďnobody caresí as you say :-)

Iíve only begun -- just imagine all of the INFO I will have on there this time next year. I plan to categorize every post so people can easily navigate through the site per topic.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Whitman wrote:
All you need to do is go to Wordpressí site and make your own Blog. You wonít be able to use the name SPEAK WHERE THE BIBLE SPEAKS though since its already taken; but, you can use whatever name you like, long as someone else hasnít used it already. Since you are so fixated on Johnny maybe you should call your Blog something that associates the Blog with Johnny. Donít try WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY, that was a Blog I formerly used so that also in unavailable.
Braekingnews

Richmond, VA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
JesusCreed wrote:
For those who enjoy debates here are a few - http://speakwherethebiblespeaks.wordpress.com...
u busted boy. I seem where Jason weatherly used ur comments on music and to my shock he beat Kevin Pendergrass. So randy why u hide this I wud be proud, ur comments help take down one of jr's buddie. Go to YouTube and see
Braekingnews

Richmond, VA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Randy look at debate number four go on YouTube and look. He pulled ur exact comment from years back and used them why u hiding this? Do u know Jason weatherly? I see too u got ur blog going strong and done made it to the third page.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Yes, Jason W. used a some comments I made on Topix a few years back [almost word-for-word]. He may have stumbled upon Topix while preparing his debate against Kevin P., I am guessing. Or maybe, in his own study, he reached the same conclusions although they do mirror my very words.

Thatís no big deal though Ė we all use each otherís material indirectly and directly at times. Heck, Johnny even told one of his FORMER church of Christ preachers to use my points in a debate he has once as well. Thatís no big deal.

In the past, Iíve received material from Kevin/The Gospel of Christ site - articles, cdís, etc., and have enjoyed them and thankful that they send this out at no charge. I think Kevin Pendergrass is a good preacher/debater; however, he simply did not win against Jason Weatherly. Kevin and Jason made good points BUUUTT I have to be honest and admit that Kevin lost that debate. Kevin is a very aggressive debater but so is Jason. Jason not only was just as aggressive but outwitted Kevin over and over.

Yes, I have posted around 10 threads on http://speakwherethebiblespeaks.wordpress.com... and getting many hits/likes and around 14 followers of the Blog which isnít bad considering I have not even began to take the Blog public. Iím still unsure about the Blog. I have a bigger project in mind that will require most of my evenings and will take years to complete which means I may have to discontinue the present Blog or post one thread per month Ė maybe.

Anyway, ttyl.
whitman

Axton, VA

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Hey there crony. If that is so then put on your big boy pants and post on your site the you tube part of that debate where weatherly used your comments. Now you want to quit your blog cause you have bigger and better things to do haha like what randy? You said Johnny had some body use some of your points in a debate let me guess it was the one who left the coc right. Johnny been in this long time why does he need your points. He was just wooing you trying get you join his flock of hells angels.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 7, 2013
whitman wrote:
Hey there crony. If that is so then put on your big boy pants and post on your site the you tube part of that debate where weatherly used your comments. Now you want to quit your blog cause you have bigger and better things to do haha like what randy? You said Johnny had some body use some of your points in a debate let me guess it was the one who left the coc right. Johnny been in this long time why does he need your points. He was just wooing you trying get you join his flock of hells angels.
It on there so now what!

http://speakwherethebiblespeaks.wordpress.com...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Whitman wrote:
JR does.:)
whitman

Axton, VA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Well randy roo done changed gears on there now. He first said it was a place to collect coc stuff but now its almost like mine except he aint brave enough to post about johnny like I am. He has that kevin pendergrass coc preacher on his site aint that same guy who johnny brought to martinsville before on tv. Randys site now is attacking the coc it looks like to me but when I done that yall acted like I was wrong to confront johnny and his cronies.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2013
whitman wrote:
Well randy roo done changed gears on there now. He first said it was a place to collect coc stuff but now its almost like mine except he aint brave enough to post about johnny like I am. He has that kevin pendergrass coc preacher on his site aint that same guy who johnny brought to martinsville before on tv. Randys site now is attacking the coc it looks like to me but when I done that yall acted like I was wrong to confront johnny and his cronies.
Your a brave man.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 15 hr William 3,274
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May 17 Anonymous 38
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) May 6 William 29
thomas jefferson edwards Apr 28 nuks67 2
Norm Fields Ė FORMER employee of Johnny Robertson (Feb '12) Apr '16 GunFighter 29
Stop erasing my comments! Apr '16 Truth teller 1
stp 500 Apr '16 Dale 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages