Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

While I was still in the coc I mentored a young man who finally called me one night and said he wanted to be water baptized. Since I had a set of keys to the church I took him and had some witnesses meet us there and I baptized him. Many years later he had stopped going to church, then he told me he had decided he was an atheist.

Well, he is the one who sent me this religious knowledge test. He said he scored 15 out of 15.
puzzle

Bettembourg, Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

where is the test?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

The test stated I scored better than 90% of those who had taken the test. Lol. This means the test wasn’t that hard.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Bobby wrote:
While I was still in the coc I mentored a young man who finally called me one night and said he wanted to be water baptized. Since I had a set of keys to the church I took him and had some witnesses meet us there and I baptized him. Many years later he had stopped going to church, then he told me he had decided he was an atheist.
Well, he is the one who sent me this religious knowledge test. He said he scored 15 out of 15.
I bet he did. Wisdom of man is what? Wasnt that a great problem with the learned of Christ and the early church time? The Gospel is simple it is those that dig and dig that get in a problem. Simple obedience is hard for the educated.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he did. Wisdom of man is what? Wasnt that a great problem with the learned of Christ and the early church time? The Gospel is simple it is those that dig and dig that get in a problem. Simple obedience is hard for the educated.
I agree especially for those who dig in all the wrong places.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
The test stated I scored better than 90% of those who had taken the test. Lol. This means the test wasn’t that hard.
I think the goal of this test is to promote religious diversity. It seems to me that it is aimed more toward Christianity in an attempt to get us to see how little we might not know about other religions. Atheist always come through the back door.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the goal of this test is to promote religious diversity. It seems to me that it is aimed more toward Christianity in an attempt to get us to see how little we might not know about other religions. Atheist always come through the back door.
Yes, the test was geared that direction. I like to study other religions so I was able to get the questions that most would not.

At some point soon, I plan to pull off of here and devote my entire free time with a friend of mine who converted to Islam. He even changed his name. He now denies Jesus. He sees Christians and Jews as his enemies. He is completely convinced that Islam is the way. It seems Islam is quickly taking over as we sit by and watch.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the test was geared that direction. I like to study other religions so I was able to get the questions that most would not.
At some point soon, I plan to pull off of here and devote my entire free time with a friend of mine who converted to Islam. He even changed his name. He now denies Jesus. He sees Christians and Jews as his enemies. He is completely convinced that Islam is the way. It seems Islam is quickly taking over as we sit by and watch.
Watch yourself, be sure you don't get in to deep, you could become a target.

These are the signs of the times we live in. I can't see Jesus delaying his return to much longer.
mopman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

What test I don't see a test on here. Bob is right I would watch it on that Allah crap. They take it more serious than people take Christianity. You press too hard they don't play.
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful sir. Friends in Islam don't mean much-not as much as the cause does. He may not be as much of your friend now as he was before.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful sir. Friends in Islam don't mean much-not as much as the cause does. He may not be as much of your friend now as he was before.
Yeah, he has really taken it seriously. He is letting his beard grow and doing prayer rituals...even learning the language and changing his name. He has spoke of Jesus in terms that are very shocking. He says he wants to convert everyone to Islam. I told him I don't buy it at all and would gladly speak with him on this. He seems okay at this point. However, we have not discussed anything yet. I feel like once we do, you may be right. I may see someone else other than I use to know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Here is a bible test for Atheist.

1. If there is no God what Happens after all people die?

2. If there is a God what Happens to the Atheist after you die?

3. If There is a God that can bring you forth from the grave what Happens to the Christian?

4. If your an atheist you lose on both assumptions if you remain an atheist.

5. Which person has the best future the Atheist or the Christian?
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

JustChristian wrote:
Here is a bible test for Atheist.
1. If there is no God what Happens after all people die?
2. If there is a God what Happens to the Atheist after you die?
3. If There is a God that can bring you forth from the grave what Happens to the Christian?
4. If your an atheist you lose on both assumptions if you remain an atheist.
5. Which person has the best future the Atheist or the Christian?
Good questions but if you ever get into close conversation with them they believe that when a man dies he is dead all over and that heaven and hell or but fairy tales. Most of them have bought into the lies of evolution and the science behind the big bang theory. They believe every religion is the enemy but they especially hate the name of Jesus. They are brainwashed/deceived/blinded.

You see, in light of that they see no difference between you and I.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••