killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#192 Sep 16, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish man. You are taking what you think you know and getting it all scrambled up.
My wife has early onset dementia. That was one of the first signs.
Mixing up stuff.
Show me in the bible it's says to pray to other folks but the Father and Jesus. And you say I am foolish. Your foolish for follow a teaching that the bible says to be careful, many will be mislead.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#193 Sep 16, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Show me in the bible it's says to pray to other folks but the Father and Jesus. And you say I am foolish. Your foolish for follow a teaching that the bible says to be careful, many will be mislead.
What are talking about ??? The Bible doesn't say to pray to other folks.
Roman Catholic Sproul

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#194 Sep 16, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I left the Campbell created CofC denomination and went to the real Church found in the Bible...the Roman Catholic Church.
I just looked and the word Roman Catholic is not in the bible and besides it gives me the opportunity to quote a great Catholic theologian who once said "No where is it called the bible".
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#195 Sep 17, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
What are talking about ??? The Bible doesn't say to pray to other folks.
then why do you pray to Mary and the Saints? I throw in Statues also.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#196 Sep 17, 2013
Roman Catholic Sproul wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked and the word Roman Catholic is not in the bible and besides it gives me the opportunity to quote a great Catholic theologian who once said "No where is it called the bible".
We are called Roman Catholic because it was the Roman Empire who created the CC. Constantine had the final say at the Nicean Council. He at the time was a Roman Pagan worshipper.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197 Sep 17, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I left the Campbell created CofC denomination and went to the real Church found in the Bible...the Roman Catholic Church.
There is for sure no Roman Catholic church listed in the bible except for by prophecy where it claims false faith will appear and the RCC fits that prophecy nicely. However the churches of Christ are mentioned.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#199 Sep 17, 2013
ROMAN Catholic Sproul

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#200 Sep 17, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
http://www.ncregister.com/blog /mark-shea/a-question-about-je sus-and-the-canon-of-scripture
Problem is there are different canons from New Testament churches that are not Catholic.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#201 Sep 17, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> then why do you pray to Mary and the Saints? I throw in Statues also.
I don't.

Did you do that when you were a Catholic? If you did, you were wrong, just as all of your posts are wrong.

You are so confused.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#202 Sep 17, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
Did you do that when you were a Catholic? If you did, you were wrong, just as all of your posts are wrong.
You are so confused.
Are you saying that catholics don't stand in front of the statue Mary and pray, standing in front of other statues and pray, pray to the statues of the stations of the cross. Are you that much in denial. Catholic pray to Mary thru the Rosary Beads. Again, are you catholic. You should of known this.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#203 Sep 17, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.
You are so confused.
With a statement like this To me You ignorance is become so bad, it is becoming dangerous. if you are a practicing catholic, why are you saying that Catholic are not idol worshippers, when you can walk into any CC and see them praying to difference statues. I know what you are going to say. We are praying to who it represent. Didn't Jesus say to pray alone in your room so that no one can see you praying. I am Irish american. In Ireland the cross is with a circle thru it why. We were sun worshippers and the CC allowed the pagan rituals to remain. According to the words of the prophets and Jesus, this is fault worship accepted by the CC.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#204 Sep 17, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying that catholics don't stand in front of the statue Mary and pray, standing in front of other statues and pray, pray to the statues of the stations of the cross. Are you that much in denial. Catholic pray to Mary thru the Rosary Beads. Again, are you catholic. You should of known this.
What are you standing in front of when you pray? A Bible maybe? Are you praying to a book?
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#205 Sep 17, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> With a statement like this To me You ignorance is become so bad, it is becoming dangerous. if you are a practicing catholic, why are you saying that Catholic are not idol worshippers, when you can walk into any CC and see them praying to difference statues. I know what you are going to say. We are praying to who it represent. Didn't Jesus say to pray alone in your room so that no one can see you praying. I am Irish american. In Ireland the cross is with a circle thru it why. We were sun worshippers and the CC allowed the pagan rituals to remain. According to the words of the prophets and Jesus, this is fault worship accepted by the CC.
When you pray in your room, are you standing in front of the mirror or the bed? Are you praying to the bed or the mirror?

Seems to me you are saying whatever you are standing in front of you are praying to it.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#206 Sep 17, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
When you pray in your room, are you standing in front of the mirror or the bed? Are you praying to the bed or the mirror?
Seems to me you are saying whatever you are standing in front of you are praying to it.
You can twist Jesus words around all you want to deny what I am saying to you. "Get your antennas straighten", maybe you'll learn something for a change The word are the words. Again, you want to listen to man in Rome, go right ahead.

Location hidden

#207 Sep 17, 2013
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> You can twist Jesus words around all you want to deny what I am saying to you. "Get your antennas straighten", maybe you'll learn something for a change The word are the words. Again, you want to listen to man in Rome, go right ahead.
Beam him up Scotty!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#208 Sep 17, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting words are evident here. The text says when you pray go into a closet. NO beds No mirrors. Now what you got to say.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#209 Sep 17, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Twisting words are evident here. The text says when you pray go into a closet. NO beds No mirrors. Now what you got to say.
What kind of closet? Mop or clothes. Is he praying to that.

Wait. I know. A wall. Like the Jews.

Location hidden

#210 Sep 17, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Twisting words are evident here. The text says when you pray go into a closet. NO beds No mirrors. Now what you got to say.
And the last time you prayed in a closet? And did first century houses even have walk in closets? Do you have public prayer in CofC services? Do CofC buildings have special closets for Wednesday night prayer meetings? Do you realize how silly you are?
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#211 Sep 18, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of closet? Mop or clothes. Is he praying to that.
Wait. I know. A wall. Like the Jews.
Do you know what the WALL is? Please tell at least you know and how important it is to the prophecy
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#212 Sep 18, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
And the last time you prayed in a closet? And did first century houses even have walk in closets? Do you have public prayer in CofC services? Do CofC buildings have special closets for Wednesday night prayer meetings? Do you realize how silly you are?
Again showing that you are in denial and not willing to research what the "true history" is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Identifing the Early Church 31 min Dave P 369
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST Fri Chayei Olam 3
Catholics (Feb '14) Dec 17 Bobby 1,996
Sola Scriptura (Jun '13) Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 157
Queen Mother-Ever Virgin Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 109
“Thus Saith Johnny” (Jul '12) Dec 8 Ernie 116
Unlicensed contractor allowed to work and conti... Dec 7 Amazing 2
Martinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web