Easter Auto Sales

Axton, VA

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Odd that this is flying under the News radar. Anyone heard what happen to Bobby Easter?

Drugs? Fraud? More?

Seems it is HUSH HUSH
MrT

Wytheville, VA

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Easter Auto Sales wrote:
Odd that this is flying under the News radar. Anyone heard what happen to Bobby Easter?
Drugs? Fraud? More?
Seems it is HUSH HUSH
Haven't heard, but doesn't he have all those broke down, leaky, eyesore buses parked along the highway? Money people are less likely to have their laundry aired in the media, especially ad buyers.
Easter Auto Sales

Axton, VA

#3 Mar 1, 2012
oh yeah. BIG story here. And all of the News media hiding it. Or........maybe there is more to come.......
Bfrank

Martinsville, VA

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Easter Auto Sales wrote:
Drugs? Fraud? More?
Seems it is HUSH HUSH
Maybe you should ask Charles? He's the one who claims to be on top of the news around here.
rumors

Axton, VA

#5 Mar 1, 2012
he got busted for insurance fraud not drugs
Donna Wyatt-Reed

Greensboro, NC

#6 Nov 29, 2013
Last time my uncle, Ronny Wyatt and me, visited this place..........Bobby Easter took off running to the back of the store- eventually he sent someone else to "help" us.........after an uncomfortable 10 min wait we was "WTH"!? Weird!
sweet pea

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jun 24, 2015
You people sound like mongouring gossipers. I personally know Bobby Eastervand everyone affiliated with his business. He, unlike most car dealers and bus dealers are honest upfront people. For those of you hate mongers , you do realize none of what your saying is true and god knows if I were him I would have his attorney hunt everyone of you boo hooers down and sue you for libel and slander. Are you too stupid to look up personal court records, they are public records for any lame brain to check. There's not even a speeding ticket on this guys record. Check your facts. Cause you're probably the same people that he has had to repossess something from, someone who he won't bend over and give you something, or you're just plain ignorant. No one can sweep any of the BS you morons are mentioning. And I can guarantee you folks are the same beggars that show up to him or his business begging for a handout. Keep your own backyard clean before you go messing in someone else's. Ignorance and stupidity is no excuse for any of your comments and I hope for his sake he takes the time to get an attorney to shut down people like you.
sweet pea

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jun 24, 2015
rumors wrote:
he got busted for insurance fraud not drugs
To the moron who posted this, are you afraid to list a legit name? Or just someone he wouldn't give the time of day.
Check your facts as I will be referring him to an outstanding attorney, and no matter what they'll be able to find out who you are, because in any state it is a felony to make up malicious and defamation claims, especially without proof. Ha Ha to you
donnawyattreed

Mcleansville, NC

#9 Oct 17, 2016
sweet pea wrote:
You people sound like mongouring gossipers. I personally know Bobby Eastervand everyone affiliated with his business. He, unlike most car dealers and bus dealers are honest upfront people. For those of you hate mongers , you do realize none of what your saying is true and god knows if I were him I would have his attorney hunt everyone of you boo hooers down and sue you for libel and slander. Are you too stupid to look up personal court records, they are public records for any lame brain to check. There's not even a speeding ticket on this guys record. Check your facts. Cause you're probably the same people that he has had to repossess something from, someone who he won't bend over and give you something, or you're just plain ignorant. No one can sweep any of the BS you morons are mentioning. And I can guarantee you folks are the same beggars that show up to him or his business begging for a handout. Keep your own backyard clean before you go messing in someone else's. Ignorance and stupidity is no excuse for any of your comments and I hope for his sake he takes the time to get an attorney to shut down people like you.
Your experience may not be my experience. My backyard is clean however I'm wondering about your mental health, and why you are so hostile. My experience is just that.....my experience.....call whoever tha hell you want to.......as a matter of fact challenge me..........I do not owe a payment or do not have a dog in tha fight......sounds like you may need a few extra days to make yr payment..........if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..........then maybe its a damn duck..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? (Feb '12) Mar 22 sam i am 145
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Mar 20 Democrappy ... 12
dr.joel smithers Feb '17 YEPP 4
Is there anything to do here??? Bored..... Jan '17 ATTheWizard85 1
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Dec '16 Credal Drone 305
THE CHILDREN of THE GOD MOST HIGH (May '14) Dec '16 randy 6
thomas jefferson edwards (Apr '16) Oct '16 NUKS67 3

Martinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages