Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 26, 2013
Let me rephrase that...It will not SAVE them.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Yes sir....

God is soon to clean house.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23 Jun 27, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He also told me I will survive and make it through it.
I bet you just hate that.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 27, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
As for me...I shall be walking with the angels of God.
The Lord has already told me so.
The Lord sure speaks to you a lot. Let me guess ... you have seen the Lord as well????
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#25 Jun 27, 2013
So are we confused? As the 'Lord's prayer' states, we should pray for deliverance from the 'evil one'. Many people are under his control today, and we can all do searches for those who show his hand-sign, or openly speak about who they follow. Scriptures say because of evil prevailing,(over good?), that the love of many will grow cold. The love Y'shua (Jesus) desires is the love that keeps His words that lead to eternal life - yet how many will deny the truth of His words of life to submit to the threats against the truth and ways that God has established as good and right and in fact the economy and order that He created us to hear and do?

Truth has long been dead in the street and pulpit. Because 'we' denied and rejected His will, He will continue to deny our good until 'we' repent to do His will. By now it's evident that the nation isn't repenting at all - let alone those who call themselves by His name...

God isn't mocked. He will be true to His word.

The day may not be far off where it will be like China - that even 'home churches' will be illegal.

It's time to repent, pray, and do some fasting as we do those things and look to His will and repent to do it.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#26 Jun 27, 2013
Do those who are His have any choice but to note His word in Revelation, that they wash their robes that the world see their good deeds and testify of the truth of God by living it? And living it doesn't mean to attack others - but to live as He lived and to love others as He first loved us.

I'll submit that most are still under the sway of Satan as they refuse to repent and honor even the 'big ten'- which also includes the Sabbath that God set apart as Holy and Blessed from the beginning.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#27 Jun 27, 2013
Barnsweb wrote:
Do those who are His have any choice but to note His word in Revelation, that they wash their robes that the world see their good deeds and testify of the truth of God by living it? And living it doesn't mean to attack others - but to live as He lived and to love others as He first loved us.
I'll submit that most are still under the sway of Satan as they refuse to repent and honor even the 'big ten'- which also includes the Sabbath that God set apart as Holy and Blessed from the beginning.
How many yarmulkes do you own? I know one of your heroes , Andrew Roth, wears them.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#28 Jun 27, 2013
None. And I am quite free to believe the truth. Where he tells the truth, I support him, where things are taken overboard, which is seldom, I don't. Master YHWH Y'shua is my Lord, not Andrew Roth - but I do thank him greatly for translation of the NT from the original Aramaic and his current work of translation of the Hebrew.

The Greek texts are perverted - much truth is in them, but some has been perverted and changed from what was originally written. To continue to hold to Wescott/Hort is error my friend.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Jun 27, 2013
Barnsweb wrote:
None. And I am quite free to believe the truth. Where he tells the truth, I support him, where things are taken overboard, which is seldom, I don't. Master YHWH Y'shua is my Lord, not Andrew Roth - but I do thank him greatly for translation of the NT from the original Aramaic and his current work of translation of the Hebrew.
The Greek texts are perverted - much truth is in them, but some has been perverted and changed from what was originally written. To continue to hold to Wescott/Hort is error my friend.
Is it possible to get into the kingdom with a tiny bit of error and/or disobedience? If so where do you draw the line? My belief is that we cannot be saved by our works because we will always fall short. Perfect knowledge and perfect works is not possible for us.

Bible gateway commentary on gal 5:

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free! This declaration of our freedom is both a statement of an accomplished fact and a goal to pursue. Freedom is ours because of the accomplishment of Christ: Christ has set us free! Paul does not appeal to his readers to fight to be free. Our Christian freedom is not the result of our long march. We have not liberated ourselves by our efforts. We are not able to do so. But now that freedom has been given to us by Christ, that freedom is our goal and our responsibility.

Imagine a prisoner who is suddenly surprised to find out that he has been pardoned and set free. He did nothing to accomplish this. He was not even aware that it had happened. But there he stands outside the prison walls, a free man. Now it is his responsibility to live as a free man.
Dave P

Sarasota, FL

#30 Jun 27, 2013
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
You folks are scared of gay people. Gay people who want marriage licences. lol
Oh no! Hide your children! Sell your church! The gays are coming!
Not scared nor hate gays. Just seeing the direction this is going.
William

Birmingham, AL

#31 Jun 27, 2013
"Is it possible to get into the kingdom with a tiny bit of error and/or disobedience? If so where do you draw the line? My belief is that we cannot be saved by our works because we will always fall short. Perfect knowledge and perfect works is not possible for us."

For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Question:

How much "repenting" does a person have to "do" to be able to "get sin out of their lives?"

There isn't the first person noted in the Bible (any version ... LOL) that was ever able to clean their flesh up enough to please God, yet I constantly see posts from people and listen to people who for some reason think that *they* are the ones that can do it.

Such B.S.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Jun 27, 2013
William wrote:
"Is it possible to get into the kingdom with a tiny bit of error and/or disobedience? If so where do you draw the line? My belief is that we cannot be saved by our works because we will always fall short. Perfect knowledge and perfect works is not possible for us."
For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Question:
How much "repenting" does a person have to "do" to be able to "get sin out of their lives?"
There isn't the first person noted in the Bible (any version ... LOL) that was ever able to clean their flesh up enough to please God, yet I constantly see posts from people and listen to people who for some reason think that *they* are the ones that can do it.
Such B.S.
Agreed. If we have to repent for each individual sin, we would probably miss some of them and still be lost.

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#33 Jun 27, 2013
Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Not scared nor hate gays. Just seeing the direction this is going.
How long before they legalize gay marriage in Kentucky?

West Virginia? Ha!

They'll legalize marijuana first.
William

Atlanta, GA

#34 Jun 27, 2013
A gay coal miner has had a pretty conflicted week, by my observation.
Dave P

Sarasota, FL

#35 Jun 27, 2013
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
How long before they legalize gay marriage in Kentucky?
West Virginia? Ha!
They'll legalize marijuana first.
We have four urban areas- Lexington which is a haven for homosexuals, Louisville, Cincinnati/N KY and Bowling Green. Democrat state locally. Don't be surprised.
BUT- how long of separate state laws will be allowed to exist before we have another Little Rock, or Oxford, where the Feds forcefully act? A new civil rights war? Oh yes it's coming.
William

Birmingham, AL

#36 Jun 27, 2013
"A new civil rights war? Oh yes it's coming."

It's setting up as a state-by-state battle in legislatures and governor's chairs. You'll probably get 30 states to pass it, and 20 to not pass it. It's already on the books in Alabama to define marriage as between a man and a woman.

Alabama will be the last state to vote for gay marriage.
William

Birmingham, AL

#37 Jun 27, 2013
The end-game for gay rights people is to have it be the law of the land, despite state's rights. Probably by using the interstate commerce clause.

Sort of like getting Al Capone on tax evasion. Redirect the argument to achieve your goal by alternative means.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#38 Jun 27, 2013
William wrote:
"A new civil rights war? Oh yes it's coming."
It's setting up as a state-by-state battle in legislatures and governor's chairs. You'll probably get 30 states to pass it, and 20 to not pass it. It's already on the books in Alabama to define marriage as between a man and a woman.
Alabama will be the last state to vote for gay marriage.
No a real civil war. Far worse than the last one in 1861. God told me it is coming.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#39 Jun 27, 2013
God told me this about 5 years ago...then he told me again just here recently. Because I asked him some things concerning it.

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#40 Jun 27, 2013
Oh good grief - how about using the law to achieve the goal of equal-rights marriage for all Americans? Heaven forbid that the law be used to pursue justice and fairness.

It was explained on the news this way: The federal government must recognize gay marriage where gays can currently be legally married. Eventually, a gay couple will move to a state that does NOT recognize the legal marriage while the fed. gov. has ALREADY recognized it, so they will sue to have their marriage from another state recognized in any state. Then, if a state has to recognize a gay marriage from another state, well, doesn't that mean gay marriage is allowed there? The gay folks can just travel to CA, get married, and come home to WV and still be gay married and the fed. gov. will HAVE to recognize it. How can the fed. gov. recognize it and not the state? I don't know this to be true, but it made sense to me. Soon, gay marriage will be throughout the US.

Gay marriage is a LEGAL DOCUMENT, not a ceremony. It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell is a lie 7 hr Jesus Saves Everyone 10
Catholics (Feb '14) 11 hr Mike_Peterson 2,000
“Thus Saith Johnny” (Jul '12) 21 hr Barnsweb 121
Identifing the Early Church Wed Jesus Saves Everyone 425
How does the Spirit teach? Wed Jesus saves everyone 5
5 Acts of Worship: The error of The Church of C... (Sep '11) Dec 23 Jerry Taylor 274
Sexy Massage Service 00971567675758 Dec 22 IceBlue1985 3
Martinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:12 pm PST