First Prev
of 32
Next Last
William

Birmingham, AL

#622 Oct 4, 2013
"Paul's gospel, good news, was Jesus Christ."

It sure was. He said that Jesus was even raised from the dead, according to his gospel too.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#623 Oct 4, 2013
William wrote:
"Paul's gospel, good news, was Jesus Christ."
It sure was. He said that Jesus was even raised from the dead, according to his gospel too.
That's good news to me. That is my my gospel too. I believe it.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#624 Oct 4, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news to me. That is my my gospel too. I believe it.
Simply hilarious! Maybe you and your buddy should meet with the former priest and set him straight on Church history and things. Somebody pick me off of the floor. These two clowns are funny! Yeah, you believe it alright. AND MORE!!!! AND LESS!!!!

http://www.bereanbeacon.org/articles.html
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#625 Oct 4, 2013
Answering Catholics wrote:
DONT AVOID THIS SITE BIG BOY > http://www.bereanbeacon.org/audio.html
So you are a follower of Richard Bennett. Do you believe his personal interpretation of the Bible?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#626 Oct 4, 2013
All men fall short, including your popes and priest. Get real, son.

http://www.bereanbeacon.org/articles.html

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#627 Oct 4, 2013
Stop looking for a perfect man, Mike. Its Christ' perfection we need. We dont need nor want your popes, priest, and poo
William

Birmingham, AL

#628 Oct 4, 2013
"That's good news to me. That is my my gospel too. I believe it."

What are the contents of the gospel that Paul calls "my gospel"?

To believe it, you would have to know what the intel contains, in order to find it to be valid.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#629 Oct 4, 2013
Answering Catholics wrote:
All men fall short, including your popes and priest. Get real, son.
http://www.bereanbeacon.org/articles.html
Just another Catholic baing cult site out to make a buck. And it's not a very good one either! LOL

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#630 Oct 4, 2013
Answering Catholics wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply hilarious! Maybe you and your buddy should meet with the former priest and set him straight on Church history and things. Somebody pick me off of the floor. These two clowns are funny! Yeah, you believe it alright. AND MORE!!!! AND LESS!!!!
http://www.bereanbeacon.org/articles.html
It's an anti-Catholic bashing site out to make a buck just like the Sproulists.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#631 Oct 4, 2013
Roman Catholic Sproul wrote:
<quoted text>We had the same early leaders your church had, why do you think that would be different? The difference your group left the church because you wanted complete control of the other bishops. It failed and they continue to this day without communion with the Catholic church whom they do not consider to be in Christ because of their rebellion. Evidence of that rebellion is throughout history, bailing people out of purgatory for cash, Nazi buddy system, scandals to the tune of billions, unbiblical claims such as forgiving sins and Pope being Vicar, to any to mention.
"WE" you are effing nuts.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#632 Oct 4, 2013
Answering Catholics wrote:
CLICK HERE > http://www.bereanbeacon.org/audio.html to learn about Peter and the truth not what the false Catholic Church says but the TRUTH
CLICK HERE> The site is a cult and it's bull poopy.
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#633 Oct 13, 2013
Answering Catholics wrote:
Stop looking for a perfect man, Mike. Its Christ' perfection we need. We dont need nor want your popes, priest, and poo
I guess you don't need Christ if you are infallible. Since the Pope is infallible and he has declared the Catholic church is infallible it looks like they pretty well have all their bases covered. I don't know how that will go over on the judgment day, but hey "who am I to judge"? Where have I heard that before?
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#634 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't need Christ if you are infallible. Since the Pope is infallible and he has declared the Catholic church is infallible it looks like they pretty well have all their bases covered. I don't know how that will go over on the judgment day, but hey "who am I to judge"? Where have I heard that before?
All you know is what you what your imagination comes up besides what your mommy and daddy taught you.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#635 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't need Christ if you are infallible. Since the Pope is infallible and he has declared the Catholic church is infallible it looks like they pretty well have all their bases covered. I don't know how that will go over on the judgment day, but hey "who am I to judge"? Where have I heard that before?
All the Sprouls back from vacation? Where did y'all go? Paedocommunionist Land?
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#636 Oct 14, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Sprouls back from vacation? Where did y'all go? is undergoing renovation.ist Land?
Yes, I visited the St Patrick's Cathedral in New York. I wanted to see what a 177 million renovation looked like. I almost was unable to make my way to those million dollar doors of the cathedral. All the starving children and homeless seeking shelter almost made it impossible to keep from tripping over them while making my way to the entrance. You really should get rid of them, perhaps ship them to another part of town or something. I am glad to see the church evolve so far from their early roots. Started by a Som of Man who had no place to lay his head with early meetings in homes and by the original pope of popes who had no gold or silver to offer a beggar, you have advanced so far I really am impressed. If you could get rid of those starving kids in New York slobbering all over those million dollar doors it certainly would help things. They will ruin them. Congrats !!!!
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#637 Oct 14, 2013
As always have a nice, great, ole big Catholic day.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#638 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I visited the St Patrick's Cathedral in New York. I wanted to see what a 177 million renovation looked like. I almost was unable to make my way to those million dollar doors of the cathedral. All the starving children and homeless seeking shelter almost made it impossible to keep from tripping over them while making my way to the entrance. You really should get rid of them, perhaps ship them to another part of town or something. I am glad to see the church evolve so far from their early roots. Started by a Som of Man who had no place to lay his head with early meetings in homes and by the original pope of popes who had no gold or silver to offer a beggar, you have advanced so far I really am impressed. If you could get rid of those starving kids in New York slobbering all over those million dollar doors it certainly would help things. They will ruin them. Congrats !!!!
What BS. So what's a hotel room in New York going for nowadays or did you sleep on the street? Or do the paedocommunionists have a paedo hostel in NYC?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#639 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I visited the St Patrick's Cathedral in New York. I wanted to see what a 177 million renovation looked like. I almost was unable to make my way to those million dollar doors of the cathedral. All the starving children and homeless seeking shelter almost made it impossible to keep from tripping over them while making my way to the entrance. You really should get rid of them, perhaps ship them to another part of town or something. I am glad to see the church evolve so far from their early roots. Started by a Som of Man who had no place to lay his head with early meetings in homes and by the original pope of popes who had no gold or silver to offer a beggar, you have advanced so far I really am impressed. If you could get rid of those starving kids in New York slobbering all over those million dollar doors it certainly would help things. They will ruin them. Congrats !!!!
The Church has taken given children more medical care, housing, education, food and water, than any other organization in the history of the world.

Why didn't you give your vacation money to the poor box at your local Catholic Church.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#640 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I visited the St Patrick's Cathedral in New York. I wanted to see what a 177 million renovation looked like. I almost was unable to make my way to those million dollar doors of the cathedral. All the starving children and homeless seeking shelter almost made it impossible to keep from tripping over them while making my way to the entrance. You really should get rid of them, perhaps ship them to another part of town or something. I am glad to see the church evolve so far from their early roots. Started by a Som of Man who had no place to lay his head with early meetings in homes and by the original pope of popes who had no gold or silver to offer a beggar, you have advanced so far I really am impressed. If you could get rid of those starving kids in New York slobbering all over those million dollar doors it certainly would help things. They will ruin them. Congrats !!!!
BTW: Jesus rebuked Judas for the same comments you just made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Identifing the Early Church 5 min Mike_Peterson 257
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST 33 min Mike_Peterson 2
Catholics (Feb '14) Wed Bobby 1,996
Sola Scriptura (Jun '13) Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 157
Queen Mother-Ever Virgin Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 109
“Thus Saith Johnny” (Jul '12) Dec 8 Ernie 116
Unlicensed contractor allowed to work and conti... Dec 7 Amazing 2
Martinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST