|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God does not approve of human sacrifice or cannibalism. Have you eaten Jesus' body? Your NT and the verses you gave state you have to eat him to be saved. At least that explains what happened to the body. The disciples stole it.
What low end Prot building do you go to on Sunday? They allow women to talk?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote of 6:10 is again wrong. Not speaking of the Bible.
I think you should say typology instead of prophecy. No doubt some of Job's trials can be considered a shadow of Christ's sufferings. Typology is not "plain meaning".
Job 40:19 is talking about the behemoth, not Jesus Christ. READ.
I think Job is complete too. But it does help to read it in context, and not proof text.
"Behemoth" is a reference to the Messiah. It means a very strong person or animal. I Samuel 15:29 Messiah/God is called "the Strength of Israel" and in Daniel 7 is called a beast. This was to emphasize his humanity.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
What low end Prot building do you go to on Sunday? They allow women to talk?
I am not a Christian and both the Messiah and God is a woman. The Sabbath is also on Saturday the seventh day of the week. The Christians changed it along with everything else. You're as bad as the Orthodox Jews, they don't include women in the service either.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Christian and both the Messiah and God is a woman. The Sabbath is also on Saturday the seventh day of the week. The Christians changed it along with everything else. You're as bad as the Orthodox Jews, they don't include women in the service either.
And I thought the Sprouls were wacko.
William

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
A man at work once tried to tell me Judges 9 described a democratic election. Instead, I found the "parable of the trees", about a conspiracy by Abimelech to become ruler of Israel.
When I objected, he said, "But you have to read it with SPIRITUAL EYES". I guess that's how most read their Bibles today- and how we get such crazy interpretations.
And the United States is found in both the OT and Revelation. You just gotta SEE IT, MAN.
William

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Christian and both the Messiah and God is a woman. The Sabbath is also on Saturday the seventh day of the week. The Christians changed it along with everything else. You're as bad as the Orthodox Jews, they don't include women in the service either.
When all else fails, put on side two of Led Zeppelin IV.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails, put on side two of Led Zeppelin IV.
I saw Led Zeppelin twice in concert...tinnitis helps me remember! And sadly, Lou Reed died today.
William

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Led Zeppelin twice in concert...tinnitis helps me remember! And sadly, Lou Reed died today.
Yeah I saw that. Sad news.

Where did you see LZ? I have seen Robert Plant a couple of times. He always plays some LZ.
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

William wrote:
<quoted text>
And the United States is found in both the OT and Revelation. You just gotta SEE IT, MAN.
I know it. Hey with all this LZ talk, buffoonery from the susan woman and such, did I get switched over to the legal weed thread?

"NO STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN MAN!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I saw that. Sad news.
Where did you see LZ? I have seen Robert Plant a couple of times. He always plays some LZ.
Hampton Coliseum, Hampton VA same place I saw original JC Superstar with Yvonne Elliman...thinking very early 1970's
William

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it. Hey with all this LZ talk, buffoonery from the susan woman and such, did I get switched over to the legal weed thread?
Been a long time since we rock and roll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I've actually heard acoustic guitar versions played during communion in Catholic Churches...years ago.
William

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I've actually heard acoustic guitar versions played during communion in Catholic Churches...years ago.
A spring clean for the May Queen!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
<quoted text>
A spring clean for the May Queen!
August 17,1970 and September 9,1971 for Led Z in Hampton VA. I was just a baby, 22 years old...Holy Crap where did my life go! LOL
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Lord is my Rock, my strength and my song". "Behold their sitting down and their rising up, I am their music". And you're supposed to play it LOUD.
William

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
August 17,1970 and September 9,1971 for Led Z in Hampton VA. I was just a baby, 22 years old...Holy Crap where did my life go! LOL
They came to Birmingham in May of 1977 but there was no way that my parents were going to let a 14 year old go to that.

And they never came around again.
William

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

For Mark and Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
For Mark and Dave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FANTASTIC! what are those white plumes streaming off the wing tips?
William

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

"FANTASTIC! what are those white plumes streaming off the wing tips?"

Water vapor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
"FANTASTIC! what are those white plumes streaming off the wing tips?"
Water vapor.
...always wondered where you guys peed. Now I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Martinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE