Early Believers and Scripture
Dave P

Danielsville, GA

#183 Oct 14, 2013
Personally, I think Muslims are their own worst enemy as William pointed out. Their stone age religious ideas and ways of thinking leave them unable to even function with their own "denominations" of differing Muslim beliefs. Plus, they get along with no one else.

Other than sending some nutcases into western countries and pulling off some kind of terror attack, the biggest threat they pose is destabilizing the nations they live in with their ignorance. How they ever pulled off a 9-11 style attack amazes me. William, give some of your thoughts on that idea please.

Of course, if we welcome Muslims in with open arms and give entire sections to them (Dearborn Michigan) then all bets are off. We have to be stupid to allow that to happen.
William

Pell City, AL

#184 Oct 14, 2013
Dave P wrote:
Personally, I think Muslims are their own worst enemy as William pointed out. Their stone age religious ideas and ways of thinking leave them unable to even function with their own "denominations" of differing Muslim beliefs. Plus, they get along with no one else.
Other than sending some nutcases into western countries and pulling off some kind of terror attack, the biggest threat they pose is destabilizing the nations they live in with their ignorance. How they ever pulled off a 9-11 style attack amazes me. William, give some of your thoughts on that idea please.
Of course, if we welcome Muslims in with open arms and give entire sections to them (Dearborn Michigan) then all bets are off. We have to be stupid to allow that to happen.
They got lucky.

That is basically what happened. We did not have the extensive surveillance in place then, like we have now, though there are numerous indications that that we knew something was about to happen, just not where and by what exact means. We didn't have flight numbers in advance of the hijackings.

And it could happen again. And probably will. If it were me, I would do it with a phony FedEx or UPS plane. One identical to a real one. Analyze flight routes and follow the course of regular flights by a carrier, and take your pick of targets. Airplanes fly at 500+ mph so it is very, very difficult to have much advance warning that something is amiss.

Probably will happen overseas. Lots of uncontrolled airports.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#185 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 2 played right into the hands of reactionary elements that goaded the US into drawn-out, no-clear-win engagements that bleed off money and military forces. The death by a thousand knives situation.
All because he wanted to prove that he could be a wartime president like his Daddy. And we are reaping that whirlwind today. At home and abroad. Obama can't fix it, and now the terrorists have names like Ted Cruz and Michelle Bachmann. Republicans are the new Al Qaeda, unless they can find another Reagan. Good luck with all that.
By personally killing so many muslims you have certainly earned the right to have that opinion but I find it beyond outrageous.
William

Birmingham, AL

#186 Oct 14, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
By personally killing so many muslims you have certainly earned the right to have that opinion but I find it beyond outrageous.
These people planned on shutting the government down and they did, and then blamed the President for the shutdown. And the current PR clown show at the war memorials is what's beyond outrageous.

Location hidden

#187 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
These people planned on shutting the government down and they did, and then blamed the President for the shutdown. And the current PR clown show at the war memorials is what's beyond outrageous.
Do you really believe Obamacare should go forward without everything possible being done to stop it? Do you really believe Obama should have erected barricades around the WWII Memorial and the Vietnam Memorial while allowing thousands of illegal aliens to protest on the "closed" Mall? Did you see the pic of the young Vet carrying a section of the barricade on his Segway? He had lost both legs. Is he a PR clown?
William

Birmingham, AL

#188 Oct 14, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe Obamacare should go forward without everything possible being done to stop it? Do you really believe Obama should have erected barricades around the WWII Memorial and the Vietnam Memorial while allowing thousands of illegal aliens to protest on the "closed" Mall? Did you see the pic of the young Vet carrying a section of the barricade on his Segway? He had lost both legs. Is he a PR clown?
Hysterical much? I bet that was you out there with the Confederate flag.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#189 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 2 played right into the hands of reactionary elements that goaded the US into drawn-out, no-clear-win engagements that bleed off money and military forces. The death by a thousand knives situation.
All because he wanted to prove that he could be a wartime president like his Daddy. And we are reaping that whirlwind today. At home and abroad. Obama can't fix it, and now the terrorists have names like Ted Cruz and Michelle Bachmann. Republicans are the new Al Qaeda, unless they can find another Reagan. Good luck with all that.
Typical nonsense that knows no actual history or reason. Somehow I thought higher of you than those comments....

There are those behind the scenes that set up wars and finance both sides - making money from each in some way. The Republicans and Democrats are only different on their surface - both are part of the military/industrial/financial mafia that tries to rule the earth. Republicans are only better than Democrats on the issue of right to life. The real 'terrorists' of the government are the Democrats - who deliberately placed an unqualified candidate in the white house. But even Obama can do nothing that the presidents issuing executive orders before him set up for him to take even further -'New world order' as daddy bush called it.

If you truly think it's only about the republicans, you're duller than a basketball....
William

Birmingham, AL

#190 Oct 14, 2013
Democrats deliberately placed an unqualified candidate in the White House? He beat the Democrats "annointed" candidate in 2008 fair and square and then beat a war hero in the general election. The Republican Mormon then lost to him in 2012.

I am no fan of the guy, or his predecessor, but he did win by the rules and that is that. Sore, red-assed racist losers, is what the Tea Baggers are. Pure and simple.

Location hidden

#191 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysterical much? I bet that was you out there with the Confederate flag.
I attended the huge anti-Obamacare protests in Washington DC...2009 and 2010. I carried the Virginia flag both times. Sic Semper Tyrannis. My Confederate flag collection includes the Bonnie Blue, First, Second and Third National and a Naval Jack.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-sta...

Location hidden

#192 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
Democrats deliberately placed an unqualified candidate in the White House? He beat the Democrats "annointed" candidate in 2008 fair and square and then beat a war hero in the general election. The Republican Mormon then lost to him in 2012.
I am no fan of the guy, or his predecessor, but he did win by the rules and that is that. Sore, red-assed racist losers, is what the Tea Baggers are. Pure and simple.
Amazing. I'm afraid I've had to change my opinion of you in spite of all the muslims you've killed.
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#193 Oct 14, 2013
Obama was elected because he was black. If he was white he would never have been elected. Another interesting fact is there has never been a black leader that has not destroyed the country he was in charge of. Call those two statements racist if you want, they are just factual observations.
William

Sylacauga, AL

#194 Oct 14, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. I'm afraid I've had to change my opinion of you in spite of all the muslims you've killed.
Obama won. Twice. Might as well come to grips with it and hope the GOP can salvage itself for 2014 and 2016.

I voted for Reagan and Bush 1 both times, and this current crop of assclowns are not Republicans. Neither was Bush 2, who started this moronic garbage.
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#195 Oct 14, 2013
I thought I would show you what a PR clown really is. Nothing new here, Obama has been serving us bologna ever since he decided to run for president. Shucking and jiving.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/obam...
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#196 Oct 14, 2013
I personally hope the tea baggers do shut the government down and do not raise the debt limit unless this nonsense spending of Obama and the democrats is brought under control. Without Obama being stopped of this reckless spending the country will be broke anyway. Might as well try to prevent it even if it means taking drastic measures.
William

Sylacauga, AL

#197 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
I personally hope the tea baggers do shut the government down and do not raise the debt limit unless this nonsense spending of Obama and the democrats is brought under control. Without Obama being stopped of this reckless spending the country will be broke anyway. Might as well try to prevent it even if it means taking drastic measures.
On the day that Clinton left office, and with a GOP Congress (both houses) we had a $5.7T accumulated national debt and a healthy budget surplus. We were paying off the debt. Before 9-11, Bush said that the budget surplus was like "stealing from the taxpayer" and the GOP Congress backed his tax refund.

So don't tell me that Republicans are the solution. They kicked off the problem into overdrive, reversed the surplus, and dragged us into a phony Iraq war under completely false pretenses.

$16.5T now. Accumulated.
William

Sylacauga, AL

#198 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
I thought I would show you what a PR clown really is. Nothing new here, Obama has been serving us bologna ever since he decided to run for president. Shucking and jiving.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/obam...
Well what is he supposed to do? Land on an aircraft carrier and make a speech about a mission being accomplished when it really isn't?

Tried that already. Didn't work.
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#200 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
and dragged us into a phony Iraq war under completely false pretenses.
What false pretenses?
William

Sylacauga, AL

#201 Oct 14, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>What false pretenses?
That Saddam was Al Qaeda. Nothing could have been further from reality. Al Qaeda and Saddam's Baathist regime hated each other.

And the WMD lie. Whatever they might have had got taken out before the 1991 air campaign started. Back to Russia is what we heard. I certainly didn't see any.
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#202 Oct 14, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
That Saddam was Al Qaeda. Nothing could have been further from reality. Al Qaeda and Saddam's Baathist regime hated each other.
And the WMD lie. Whatever they might have had got taken out before the 1991 air campaign started. Back to Russia is what we heard. I certainly didn't see any.
WMD's were what the case for the Iraq war was based upon. Paul Wolfowitz Deputy Secretary of Defense was the mastermind that made the case for WMD's as the reason for invading Iraq. His policy making considered everything including violating the no fly zone the WMD sell to the public was decided not only by the intelligence but Saddam's own admission that he had the weapons and would use them if we invaded along with the fact he had used them before. Basically all the politicians believed Saddam had the weapons and Wolfowitz succeeded in convincing the public and was apparently rewarded with the world bank promotion as a result. It was both democrat and republican that supported it.

Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#203 Oct 15, 2013
William wrote:
Are the 'rules' the Constitution, or are the rules to seal documents that prove you're not qualified for the office? Are the 'rules' to uphold the Constitution and faithfulness to the office and the duties you've been entrusted to? That Hillary and Bill were unexpectedly side-swiped is just a statement of how corrupt politics are today. I highly suspect Romney deliberately threw the election because he saw 'the handwriting on the wall' that he was not going to survive and be faithful to the Constitution. What Mitt warned of has happened.

We are a nation of godless pagans and elected what we deserve.

Christians would well heed the advice of Jesus in Revelation about who those are that overcome the world and get busy at it and pray they are worthy to escape that which is coming upon the earth. Psalm 2. The leaders of the world have set themselves against God - will we repent to be a faithful kingdom of priests of Jesus Christ? Or will many think they are saved merely by saying a prayer to put their 'trust' in Jesus, as they ignore what He taught, as they run headlong along with Paul, thinking that Jesus nullified the Gods direction to mankind and particularly His people.

When the Law was given, it was given to all the sojourner nationalities with Israel - not only to Israel. Because Paul was a slothful student of the word of God and the Lord - do we have to do as Paul? Or can we do as Peter, James, John and all the faithful disciples of Jesus did?

A sidebar - this youtube link of a Jewish scholar well proves the Hebrew is correct, and that the Greek is a third hand translation, as it went from Hebrew to Aramaic and finally translated to Greek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun 18 Kevo8263 32
Catholics (Feb '14) Jun 17 mpetershat 3,338
Sarah Smith nude ! (Jul '12) Jun 13 sarasmith 2
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May '16 Anonymous 38
thomas jefferson edwards Apr '16 nuks67 2
Norm Fields – FORMER employee of Johnny Robertson (Feb '12) Apr '16 GunFighter 29
Stop erasing my comments! Apr '16 Truth teller 1

Martinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages