Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Please people, don't be an ignorant Catholic following a bunch of pedophiles into a ditch. Learn what Sola Scriptura actually is.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/renewing-y...

For the Catholics, you must push the play button.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Proxy wrote:
Please people, don't be an ignorant Catholic following a bunch of pedophiles into a ditch. Learn what Sola Scriptura actually is.
You ignore 'the plank in your eye' those you abuse children in your community and in every area of society. You are obsessed with pedophilia.

Even Prots disagree on what SS is. Believe what you want to believe on what SS is and believe what you want on what the Bible means.

Complete asinine theology. It is accomplishing just what Jesus warned us against. Let the world see us at one, as the Father and I are one. This has the been the main cause of secularism and atheism in the world today.

The World has not seen Christians as one since since 1500, but thank God he is destroying Protestantism with this man made doctrine.

Pretty soon it will be only the Bible and me and then nothing.
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Proxy wrote:
16th century.
Reformers.
A system that has led to thousands of denoms.

Again, I am not catholic. But someone explain rationally how the idea of scripture alone, being able to be understood by everyone, is Biblical and the way we should go.

Let me tell you one thing by experience- everyone is NOT able to understand the Bible on their own. Some people without doubt need guidance. Looking at the number of groups out there should convince all of this truth.

PS- how can the 16th century reformers be correct when it took 16 centuries for their doctrines to be invented?

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that's one of the few things the Church of Christ denomination dropped when it left the Baptist Church.
It's your lie.

Tell it however you wise.

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>16th century.
Reformers.

Again, I am not catholic. But someone explain rationally how the idea of scripture alone, being able to be understood by everyone, is Biblical and the way we should go.

Let me tell you one thing by experience- everyone is NOT able to understand the Bible on their own. Some people without doubt need guidance. Looking at the number of groups out there should convince all of this truth.

PS- how can the 16th century reformers be correct when it took 16 centuries for their doctrines to be invented?
by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
Ephesians 3:4

when you read, you may understand

www.roysecitycoc.org
nunyabiz

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish? There is 1 Truth. How can there be disagreement over 1 Truth?
I don't get Protestants arguing over the Truth. Let me give you meaning that was decided 2000 years ago and we can discuss how that relates to our life today.
That is Bible study.
Its like learning French. There is only 1 right way to speak French. You want to argue that you k
now how French really is spoken, Everybody else is wrong.
1truth i completely agree there is only 1 truth. But the catholic church doesnt have it. The catholic church is a cult. You might like the padukah ky thread better
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
www.roysecitycoc.org
and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

Acts 8- 30 So Philip ran to him, and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said,“Do you understand what you are reading?”

31 And he said,“How can I, unless someone guides me?” And he asked Philip to come up and sit with him. 32 The place in the Scripture which he read was this:

*Don't exclude these from the point. Some things are hard to understand; some people need help to understand. Some twist what they don't understand. None of this supports the sola scriptura idea.

*Don't you believe that we as the church need to help people understand the truth? If not, why do they need us?
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Isaiah said the issue is everyone is digging their own prison holes because hearing they don't hear, and seeing they don't see.

The Messiah came to magnify the Torah and the word of God - He didn't come to set up a man made church that murders and beats all those who desired to know the one true God, but were only told a false gospel message and false authority.

(Isaiah 42 and 61)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your lie.
Tell it however you wise.
Just because you deny and ignore the history of the denomination known as the Alexander Campbell/Daniel Sommer Church of Christ does not make that history go away.

Annoying Proxy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
16th century.
Reformers.
the link touches on that. There was always false teachers. At least we have access to a divine authority to measure those teachings now. As far as challenged individuals whether physically or mentally they would be even a more dire situation under the teaching of false teaching only with no truth to counter that whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Proxy wrote:
Idiot. How are the ticket sales going for y'all's Alaska Paedocommunionist Study cruise?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

nunyabiz wrote:
<quoted text>
1truth i completely agree there is only 1 truth. But the catholic church doesnt have it. The catholic church is a cult. You might like the padukah ky thread better
Which of the 40,000 non Catholic communities have the truth?

I assume you have it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
www.roysecitycoc.org
So when I read Jesus said to eat his flesh and drink his blood, I am not understanding and you are?

1.5 Billion people around the world are wrong, and 2 million people, half of which are in Tenn and Texas are completely right

You don't understand that concept of just a few people Texas and Tenn have the truth?

I bet you could get a job at a car dealership in a heartbeat and do well. Quit leading people astray.
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>the link touches on that. There was always false teachers. At least we have access to a divine authority to measure those teachings now. As far as challenged individuals whether physically or mentally they would be even a more dire situation under the teaching of false teaching only with no truth to counter that whatsoever.
Are the "challenged individuals" truly in danger if they are in a false system? Or will God judge them according to what knowledge they have and act on it? What if you're in a false system?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the "challenged individuals" truly in danger if they are in a false system? Or will God judge them according to what knowledge they have and act on it? What if you're in a false system?
The teachers surely will be in danger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>the link touches on that. There was always false teachers. At least we have access to a divine authority to measure those teachings now. As far as challenged individuals whether physically or mentally they would be even a more dire situation under the teaching of false teaching only with no truth to counter that whatsoever.
So RC Sproul Sr and Jr are divine authorities? Cracks me up and almost made me pee in my pants!
Annoying Proxy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
So RC Sproul Sr and Jr are divine authorities? Cracks me up and almost made me pee in my pants!
Most people get over that by the time they start grade school. You will surely have it under control by the time you get out of high school. Don't give up and in time you will get control over your problem.

Since: Nov 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call RC Sproul Sr and JR as if they would really take time on here. Be serious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Joe-the-Plumber wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call RC Sproul Sr and JR as if they would really take time on here. Be serious.
So you are saying the Divine Authorities are too busy planning Alaska study cruises for this little discussion? The Sprouls and their lieutenants are on here using at least two names. Maybe you are one of them too since your posts are always Catholic bashing nonsense. Perhaps you would like to tell us your view of paedocommunion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Most people get over that by the time they start grade school. You will surely have it under control by the time you get out of high school. Don't give up and in time you will get control over your problem.
Divine Authority Sproul Sr looks old enough to wear Depends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Martinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE