The search is over , we found my wife's birth mother.

Posted in the Martinsville Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 7, 2013

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

After being separated from her mother for 50yrs and never meeting her.
We have finally found her and she is alive.

I first started on Topix , searching for my wife's birthmother , and joined the debates on here.

We have had some lively debates and some controversial ones, though I disagreed with many.

I want to ask each and everyone , me/wife have offended in any way , to please forgive us. I mean this from the bottom of our hearts!

Thank you and God bless , in a few days , Topix will be a memory.

I have enjoyed our debates and reacted some what contritely to some.

For all who want to know.

1. I am a ordained Jesus Name Minister. I am of the Oneness faith , just a branch of it.
2. My wife did quit responding to debates, after some heated debates. Sometimes I did not sign my name.
3. I may not agree with all of everyone's doctrine , stand for what is right and righteous in God's eyes.
4. Me or my wife , will not be debating again. Our journey on Topix is over.

We found her mother through Ancestry/Genealogy.

Posted by

The Marrs Family
Dave P

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

regina steele marrs wrote:
After being separated from her mother for 50yrs and never meeting her.
We have finally found her and she is alive.
I first started on Topix , searching for my wife's birthmother , and joined the debates on here.
We have had some lively debates and some controversial ones, though I disagreed with many.
I want to ask each and everyone , me/wife have offended in any way , to please forgive us. I mean this from the bottom of our hearts!
Thank you and God bless , in a few days , Topix will be a memory.
I have enjoyed our debates and reacted some what contritely to some.
For all who want to know.
1. I am a ordained Jesus Name Minister. I am of the Oneness faith , just a branch of it.
2. My wife did quit responding to debates, after some heated debates. Sometimes I did not sign my name.
3. I may not agree with all of everyone's doctrine , stand for what is right and righteous in God's eyes.
4. Me or my wife , will not be debating again. Our journey on Topix is over.
We found her mother through Ancestry/Genealogy.
Posted by
The Marrs Family
Let me be the first to say, praise God you found your wife's birth mother. It has to be a relief and a joy. You have not offended me in any way, no need to apologize-but if I offended you,I offer my apologies. I enjoyed our discussions.

I have also read of your issues with the mountain mission in Grundy in the past. I read Johnny that your family was split when you were a child. I pray that you all find peace of mind and closure for all that you have been through, and will in the future.

Again, bless you, may God be with you, and I pray we all meet again in the sweet by and by on the beautiful shore. Peace.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Johnny, the discussions were great even though we disagreed on things. You have not offended anyone on here. I hope I have not you either. I know these discussions can “seem” personal at times but I assure you that they aren’t.

I am considering pulling off of here for a while too. A friend of mine has left Christianity and became a Muslim. He and I plan to discuss this topic which will require much of my free time.

I recall when your guys started posting on here that she wife was looking for her mom. I’m glad for you guys that she finally found her. I know you all must be happy.

Randy
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Johnny "go in peace to love and serve the Lord"...

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Thank you guys.

I have grown close to all of you and disagreed with all of you.

My advice to all on here,''stand for the right and never falter in your journeys. We have all set our eyes on things above and beyond.

To Dave P.

I have not posted all of what has happened to me , in my life. If God has put two people together , it is me and my wife.
You are one of te few COC Ministers , that shocked me with you openness to the word.
To Randy
I have enjoyed our talks , I am not as articulate in my words and expressions.

To Bobby

Keep up the good work and stay strong , my friend.

To Barnsweb

I have enjoyed our banters on the Word of God.

We have been on cloud nine , since Friday 3, 2013. I had ministered in a funeral and help bury the man (in a grave big enough to cover a car), got home and found the message about Jenny's mom.
I am in another funeral this week , and have been off work for 3days.

God bless and keep the faith friends and never falter.

Love from the Marrs family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••