Someone has got a master card in my h...

Someone has got a master card in my husbands name but when i call mastercard the

Posted in the Martinsville Forum

xuvepibupum

Crownsville, MD

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Someone has got a master card in my husbands name but when i call mastercard they cant help me how would?figure out who got it with out pulling up a credit report cause we have had alot and dont want our credit to go down any more...10 points to the first to help me..
lometamykare

Crownsville, MD

#2 Dec 8, 2013
xuvepibupum wrote:
Someone has got a master card in my husbands name but when i call mastercard they cant help me how would?figure out who got it with out pulling up a credit report cause we have had alot and dont want our credit to go down any more...10 points to the first to help me...
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
Adam

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Dec 11, 2013
ASE Investigations,, They're on facebook.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 19, 2013
xuvepibupum wrote:
Someone has got a master card in my husbands name but when i call mastercard they cant help me how would?figure out who got it with out pulling up a credit report cause we have had alot and dont want our credit to go down any more...10 points to the first to help me..
You might try contacting the Attorney General's office. I know they helped me with a company (Fashion Bug) when they were charging me for someone's charges with the same name. I don't know if they can help you but they might be able to tell you something to help. Good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) 18 min William 297
'Bible Study' Group 9 hr Mike_Peterson 3
Yamato closing to make way for new PIT STOP str... Jul 26 Godlovesyou 3
Johnny Robertsonís church of Christ (Feb '13) Jul 25 Barnsweb 157
Catholics (Feb '14) Jul 25 Mike_Peterson 2,795
Some Protestants Jul 21 Barnsweb 17
Poll Do you pray? Jul 17 Religious Freedom 0
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages