xyz

Martinsville, VA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I had a dream about a year ago and I want someone on here to interpret or explain to me what you believe it to mean.

There was this large Lake or large body of water and upon the water were many butterflies. As I looked upon the water of butterflies they began flying off of the water into the air.

As I gazed at them going upwards from the water the sky began to become darkened although it was daylight. As I looked closer I seen many thousands of black birds or crows that filled the entire sky. It was so many they hid the suns light. Then the black birds spelled S.O.S. and some other letters or words after which I cannot remember.

Does anyone have an idea what this dream means.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Butterflies coming from the water could represent sinners coming forth from baptism to new life.

Crows could represent lost people since they spelled out SOS.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Fanciful hope in the nations, but rather turns out to be the snare that catches all peoples unaware and unprepared?

What have you been thinking it means? Doesn't sound like the typical dream... Sort of like the prophets of old forecasting good things, when God had been calling the people to repent.
nobody

Morehead, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
The dream is about
YOU AND YOUR LIFE.
I agree. I believe it is a sign to lay off the chile before bedtime.
xyz

Martinsville, VA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
The dream is about
YOU AND YOUR LIFE.
Please explain.
xyz

Martinsville, VA

#12 Mar 1, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
<quoted text>
If and when the Lord gives me permission I will tell you the interpretation of your dream.
I just read your post and asked the Lord about it and he told me.
And I replied to let you know it was about you in your life.
I am a little confused. You are saying God speaks audibly to you? Are you like an angel or Prophet? Since God speaks directly to you can you tell me where I am from. The location Martinsville is not my hometown. Ask God where I live and my age and how many children I have. If you answer this I know you are real
xyz

Martinsville, VA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see why the Lord did not permit me to give you the interpretation to your dream.
And I see why you need committed to an mental ward.
TheLordsAnointed

France

#15 Mar 1, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see why you need committed to an mental ward.
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.

And shall depart only at my word.

It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.

If your apology is accepted.

Thus saith the Lord.
ComputerGeek

Martinsville, VA

#16 Mar 1, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
<quoted text>
A spirit of correction shall come upon you and all your family.
And shall depart only at my word.
It will take a while for you to see it. When you do. You come here and post an apology for your disrespect of the Lord's Anointed. Then and only then shall it shall depart from your family.
If your apology is accepted.
Thus saith the Lord.
I love how your location jumps all over the world; now showing from France. I guess that’s because you’re one with God and can be everywhere at once ………………………or maybe you are using anonymoX, a free Firefox extension that allows you to change your IP address :-) Or, you may be using other tools … DNS server, tethering, Proxy, etc. There are lots of ways to hide your true location.
Donna

Martinsville, VA

#19 Mar 1, 2013
TheLordsAnointed wrote:
<quoted text>
I can interpret this for you. The Lord told me what it meant.
Oh really? So does God speak to you personally like He did to Moses...or... maybe like he did to Joseph Smith? hhhmmmm>>>
"At age 17, Joseph began to receive heavenly messengers who prepared him for his role in the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ to the earth. He was a prophet, just like Moses, Isaiah and others in biblical times."

http://mormon.org/faq/who-joseph-smith
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#23 Mar 1, 2013
Hmmm. CIA ops like to sow discord and confusion and fear.... have you considered applying for a job with them?;-) I hear Obama wants your type for his service!
judduz

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Mar 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Eye Dreaming explained

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) 14 hr Barnsweb 300
'Bible Study' Group Wed Mike_Peterson 3
Yamato closing to make way for new PIT STOP str... Jul 26 Godlovesyou 3
Johnny Robertson’s church of Christ (Feb '13) Jul 25 Barnsweb 157
Catholics (Feb '14) Jul 25 Mike_Peterson 2,795
Some Protestants Jul 21 Barnsweb 17
Poll Do you pray? Jul 17 Religious Freedom 0
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages