thomas vs jamison

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

I can't understand why Michelle played her poor husband..she should be ashmand of herself..living with a man and running back to her husbands bed then back to her boyfriends...does anyone think that her new man will end up on the losing end...everyone knows she can't be pleased by one man and when she's drunk which is all the time...she's after everyman...
johnny

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

thomas vs jamison wrote:
I can't understand why Michelle played her poor husband..she should be ashmand of herself..living with a man and running back to her husbands bed then back to her boyfriends...does anyone think that her new man will end up on the losing end...everyone knows she can't be pleased by one man and when she's drunk which is all the time...she's after everyman...
Try to structure some logical sentences together. Nobody on this forum has a clue what you are talking about.
who cares

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 28

Like I care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Martinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martinsville People Search