|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church IS the greatest institution ever created in the History of the world. It was created by Jesus so you bet we put in on a pedestal. You can't understand that because a man created your Church.
Ah. but you will say that the Church is the community of believers. If the Church is the the pillar and foundation of truth then all believers must believe the same thing.
Notice and remember. The CC has never taught that Peter is the cornerstone. You are stating a falsehood. The CC has never taught to worship anything but God, Jesus and the HS. If you continue to say that you are stating a falsehood against the Church Jesus started.
Most Protestant language is not in the Bible, like Protestants or the Baptist Church. Not everything is in the Bible and it says that not everything is in the Bible.
The Church existed 350 years without a Bible. Once again you really don't know how the Bible was created do you?
Why are Protestants so against matter? You know God created man and matter.
Was it wrong for the NT Church to be cured by putting their sick in a position so the Peter's shadow could cure them. Was it idol worship of Paul's handkerchief that it cured people or just a fact. Did people worship the handkerchief or even Paul? No, God cured them because of their faith and he used Paul's handkerchief as the means.
When Jesus cured the blind man, he could have just said you are cured, but he used matter, spit and dirt, to do it.
Bobby: Please tell me how the Bible was created.
Once again, the catholic church has never created or written any scripture. The bible is a compilation of scriptures and I will give the catholics credit for putting them together in one book-they did not create it!
what

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

William wrote:
"In the same breath, how can the catholic "organization" get a pass for what its leaders and individuals have done, as the organization fosters an enviroment that allows it? Does that mean all catholics are guilty? No. But the organization itself shares responsibility-especially when it holds doctrines and teachings that help lead to such activities."
Now here, with the RCC, there is absolutely an issue with the institution knowing (and at the highest levels of it's governance) what was going on.
1 Peter, Chapter 3, 15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Is Jesus your redeemer?

Yes or No?
William

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Jesus is the guy from Mexico City who is redeeming my deck by resurrecting it from the dead.

The guy works harder than any Gringo too.
William

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

"Hey Zooooos!" is how he likes to be called.

God Bless Jesus!
what

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

William wrote:
Jesus is the guy from Mexico City who is redeeming my deck by resurrecting it from the dead.
1 Peter, Chapter 3, 15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Is Jesus the only begotten Son of God, is He your redeemer?

Yes or No?
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

And I'm sure you'd like to go by 'Buckeye Bill'?;-)
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the catholic church has never created or written any scripture. The bible is a compilation of scriptures and I will give the catholics credit for putting them together in one book-they did not create it!
In other words you really don't know the history of the Bible. Don't feel bad. Most Christians including Catholics don't know.

But you owe it to yourself to find out don't you think? We discuss it the Bible all the time. You quote it and base your salvation on it. You should know everything there is to to know about it

Let me ask you this to see if I get you interested. Who wrote the book of Mark and how do you know?
Dave P

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Maybe we do know history, and don't buy your version of it.
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

The Netzari noted who wrote each book as received, as well as which close associate delivered the book to them. If you want to know more about who wrote each of the books or when they were received, you can find the best info on this outside the CC accounts. Even Jerome said he didn't know who had translated them into Greek.

It's time to open our eyes to the truth, instead of repeating old bishops tales.
Dave P

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
Can I borrow Hey Zoos to finish my weedeating?
William

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

HeyZoooooos no travel. He take siesta.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 151 of151
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance