Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again the world looks at stupid statements like this and reemphasizes that belief that all Christians are 'kooks'.
Thank goodness didn't promise to protect Protestantism from all evil. It will go away one day.
I posted a cAtholic link for Mark from a Catholic author showing some of the problems with Mary worship in another thread. It claims Mary is without sin. Did Mary die?
Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned-

I believe Mary died. If she never sinned would she still die? Christ died and never sinned but he suffered death because he chose to take our sin and I thank him for that.

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>If there was no war against Christianity you would not be here.
My war is against bigots who want to push their way of life onto me through legislation. My war is with those whose believe in the mythological and supernatural have slowed us down progressing as a species countless hundreds of years. Do Christians fit that description? If they do, then perhaps it's time to evolve.
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

FDG wrote:
<quoted text>
My war is against bigots who want to push their way of life onto me through legislation. My war is with those whose believe in the mythological and supernatural have slowed us down progressing as a species countless hundreds of years. Do Christians fit that description? If they do, then perhaps it's time to evolve.
You are either on the wrong thread or you are taking up your war against christians. This is my last response to you.

FDG

The Big Town!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either on the wrong thread or you are taking up your war against christians. This is my last response to you.
That's fine. Take your ball and go home.

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Aw, Bob, you judge us by our religious views and deem us your enemy. Why in the world would we be at war with you? We are all non-violent people here - no war necessary.

What is it about non-Christians that threatens you? You are living your life with your eyes closed because you are afraid to look at us.

There's no war against Christians, Bob. You are dwelling in your insecurities. You govern your own life, no one is stopping you. Put down your weapons - that's what Jesus would do.

FDG

The Big Town!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
Aw, Bob, you judge us by our religious views and deem us your enemy. Why in the world would we be at war with you? We are all non-violent people here - no war necessary.
What is it about non-Christians that threatens you? You are living your life with your eyes closed because you are afraid to look at us.
There's no war against Christians, Bob. You are dwelling in your insecurities. You govern your own life, no one is stopping you. Put down your weapons - that's what Jesus would do.
Well said. Everyone just seems so violent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Martinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••