Johnny Robertson is preacher of contr...

Johnny Robertson is preacher of controversy

Posted in the Martinsville Forum

Whitman

Atlantic, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Johnny Robertson is not a preacher of Christ. He is a preacher of controversy. He wants to be a controversial preacher not a Christian preacher. I don't remember him preaching Christ ever! Look at what he did to Kip Wallace yesterday. Kip minding his own business WORKING and Johnny wouldn't leave him alone because Charles Roark was there with a camera. Johnny Robertson is a camera whore. Without the cameras Johnny and his cult would have nothing! Someday they are going to stick their cameras in the wrong place trying to get their controversy and they're going to go away spitting out teeth. They don't go to same places and same people to give them Christ they go to them to get controversy.

Johnny Robertson is not a false preacher. Because Johnny Robertson is not a preacher period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas jefferson edwards (Apr '16) Oct '16 NUKS67 3
THE CHILDREN of THE GOD MOST HIGH (May '14) Oct '16 randy 5
Martinsville Seven - The Martinsville Curse (Mar '10) Oct '16 Santiago Ramey 10
Nickname of Stick Oct '16 A friend 1
Easter Auto Sales (Feb '12) Oct '16 donnawyattreed 9
Dawn Mills Oct '16 Alan Nolan 1
Worship vs Service (Sep '10) Oct '16 Openbook7 7

Martinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance