Comments
461 - 480 of 753 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#473
Jul 24, 2013
 
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what! I don't drink alcohol either! The Bible actually allows it and I have always found that odd and inconsistent - why WOULD God encourage people to indulge in something that could lead to addiction or at least impaired judgement and decision-making? But the Christians here stood by it when I asked - none would condemn alcohol. I consider alcohol to be like drugs - I wouldn't encourage anyone to drink alcohol.
Sorry, but in the laws of Moses, it says that drinking alcohol in a very moderate level is healthy for the body, but not to abuse the alcohol, it can damaging effects.

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#474
Jul 24, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, but in the laws of Moses, it says that drinking alcohol in a very moderate level is healthy for the body, but not to abuse the alcohol, it can damaging effects.
Support that with science - in what ways is alcohol beneficial to anyone?

I know I started it, but now we are off-topic again.

killedjoe, you seem quite offended by the existence of homosexuality. Same-sex marriage is legal in your state, isn't it? How has allowing marriage equality changed society since it was introduced?
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Support that with science - in what ways is alcohol beneficial to anyone?
I know I started it, but now we are off-topic again.
killedjoe, you seem quite offended by the existence of homosexuality. Same-sex marriage is legal in your state, isn't it? How has allowing marriage equality changed society since it was introduced?
It is a fact that beer and wine is good for the heart, when drinking moderately. Another words 2 bottles (12 oz) of beer or 2 glasses of wine. Drinking a case of beer and 3-4 bottles of wine everyday, is harmful. I look at mankind difference the most folks. Mankind, right now, is the most important being in the whole universe. The potential future of mankind is fantastic. Marriage of the same sex is an abomination. Science itself show that this is unnatural. Sticking you know what up a man you know is sick. Same goes when it is done to a female. Sick is the only way I know how to say it. But mankind is also sick. Homo, we know is a sickness, but mankind himself, does not see himself has a sickness. This sickness is call sin in the bible. And the whole theme of the Bible. God promise to cure the "sickness". Once this happen, the book says, "the truth shall set you free". When this happen, we will join the "family of the universe" the book of Revelation called it the Greatest celebration ever when all the Beings celebrate that "babylon" has fallen.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Jul 24, 2013
 
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what! I don't drink alcohol either! The Bible actually allows it and I have always found that odd and inconsistent - why WOULD God encourage people to indulge in something that could lead to addiction or at least impaired judgement and decision-making? But the Christians here stood by it when I asked - none would condemn alcohol. I consider alcohol to be like drugs - I wouldn't encourage anyone to drink alcohol.
I would agree with you and there are so many things that some accept just because it's in that book without ever really stopping and thinking why?

It's like when I first got on topix's I use to ask a lot of simple questions like these:
Why is it okay for a man to have anal sex with his wife or girlfriend, but disgusting if it involves 2 consenting adult men?

Why is it okay for a man to go down on his wife or girlfriend, but when two Lesbians do it, they are called "CARPET MUNCHERS" and other derogatory names and again it's disgusting.

The questions when answered would always be it's okay for 2 heterosexual couples because it's normal.......but disgusting for two of the Same-Sex to do it......never made any sense and it's no ones business in the first place.

This question always got ignored......If I were a Straight woman, no one would even question my right to marry ANY man regardless of how long I knew him or even loved him and I would have that right to marry him, but because I want to marry(now I am married)a woman, all of a sudden that right is supposedly gone and everyone wants to vote on my right to marry the person I choose.......this people would simply ignore!!!

I mean I had the right to marry a man, no questions and no fight, but because I married a woman, all of a sudden I needed that right voted on by the general public....go figure!!!

Oh and NONE of them liked it when I said, okay let's vote on the right to marry for ALL couples regardless of whether they be opposite-sex or Same-Sex......guess what.......they didn't like that either!!!

All they want to do is tell Gays and Lesbians how wrong they are and to get with their religious programs!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Jul 24, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> It is a fact that beer and wine is good for the heart, when drinking moderately. Another words 2 bottles (12 oz) of beer or 2 glasses of wine. Drinking a case of beer and 3-4 bottles of wine everyday, is harmful. I look at mankind difference the most folks. Mankind, right now, is the most important being in the whole universe. The potential future of mankind is fantastic. Marriage of the same sex is an abomination. Science itself show that this is unnatural. Sticking you know what up a man you know is sick. Same goes when it is done to a female. Sick is the only way I know how to say it. But mankind is also sick. Homo, we know is a sickness, but mankind himself, does not see himself has a sickness. This sickness is call sin in the bible. And the whole theme of the Bible. God promise to cure the "sickness". Once this happen, the book says, "the truth shall set you free". When this happen, we will join the "family of the universe" the book of Revelation called it the Greatest celebration ever when all the Beings celebrate that "babylon" has fallen.
So, you believe that ALL should live by your biblical beliefs, right? You feel this Country should make your Religion the National Religion of this Country, right? and that our laws should be based on your bible not the Constitution, right?

Well, guess what.....our founding fathers DIDN'T agree with ya and guess what.....THERE IS NO MENTION OF GOD OR CREATOR OR JESUS in the Constitution......and frankly, I'd give my very life to ensure that NEVER happens!!!
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Jul 24, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe that ALL should live by your biblical beliefs, right? You feel this Country should make your Religion the National Religion of this Country, right? and that our laws should be based on your bible not the Constitution, right?
Well, guess what.....our founding fathers DIDN'T agree with ya and guess what.....THERE IS NO MENTION OF GOD OR CREATOR OR JESUS in the Constitution......and frankly, I'd give my very life to ensure that NEVER happens!!!
There you go again, twisting words around to mean what you think and want to think I said. I guessing you watch MSNBC a lot. They are great at that. It is a shame that you don't see that the laws of moses and the constitution is basically the same. I am betting you have no clue what the laws of moses are. This is the again the basic reason why we are a judeo-Christian Society. Your argument is so distorted it is really scarery. You see mankind has a higher from of animal. I see mankind future very amazing and forefiling when we move forward to the same level of the beings that are now waiting for us. By what you say about man is he never will learn the answer to all the question that exist. I see mankind knowing everything on all the question that are ask. That the difference who you are and who I am. You say your a monkeys uncle. I say we are special, and very deserving of a promise to be part of the universe.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Jul 24, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again, twisting words around to mean what you think and want to think I said. I guessing you watch MSNBC a lot. They are great at that. It is a shame that you don't see that the laws of moses and the constitution is basically the same. I am betting you have no clue what the laws of moses are. This is the again the basic reason why we are a judeo-Christian Society. Your argument is so distorted it is really scarery. You see mankind has a higher from of animal. I see mankind future very amazing and forefiling when we move forward to the same level of the beings that are now waiting for us. By what you say about man is he never will learn the answer to all the question that exist. I see mankind knowing everything on all the question that are ask. That the difference who you are and who I am. You say your a monkeys uncle. I say we are special, and very deserving of a promise to be part of the universe.
Again, not twisting anything......just double checking that that's not what you meant and if that was what ya meant......it's not gonna happen!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again, twisting words around to mean what you think and want to think I said. I guessing you watch MSNBC a lot. They are great at that. It is a shame that you don't see that the laws of moses and the constitution is basically the same. I am betting you have no clue what the laws of moses are. This is the again the basic reason why we are a judeo-Christian Society. Your argument is so distorted it is really scarery. You see mankind has a higher from of animal. I see mankind future very amazing and forefiling when we move forward to the same level of the beings that are now waiting for us. By what you say about man is he never will learn the answer to all the question that exist. I see mankind knowing everything on all the question that are ask. That the difference who you are and who I am. You say your a monkeys uncle. I say we are special, and very deserving of a promise to be part of the universe.
Sorry, there ya go again making ASSumptions not entered into evidence........lol!!!

By the way......the answer to what God's message is was simple......and it's NOT in the bible or the laws given to Moses........and mankind is NOT suppose to have all the answers.......that's why it's important to be life long learners!!!

Sorry, but the Laws of Moses are NOTHING like the Constitution or should I say that it would be almost impossible for our Constitution to be anything like what Moses was told to bring to the people!!!

You need to think beyond your simple bible and religious beliefs......it's not gonna lead you to where you think it is!!!
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#481
Jul 24, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there ya go again making ASSumptions not entered into evidence........lol!!!
By the way......the answer to what God's message is was simple......and it's NOT in the bible or the laws given to Moses........and mankind is NOT suppose to have all the answers.......that's why it's important to be life long learners!!!
Sorry, but the Laws of Moses are NOTHING like the Constitution or should I say that it would be almost impossible for our Constitution to be anything like what Moses was told to bring to the people!!!
You need to think beyond your simple bible and religious beliefs......it's not gonna lead you to where you think it is!!!
Your answer just told me you have no clue what the laws of Moses are. Small example. No man of Israel authority is to enter a home without reason. Today the constitution calls it "GET A WARRANT". You don't have a warrant, your not getting into my home. Read the Bill of Rights, and then If you ever find the laws of Moses go read them. NO CLUE. Most folks think the laws of Moses are the 10 commandments. Two difference sets of laws. One is for God, the other is laws to help govern in free and fairness. How to live the in a moral code of rights. Consitution is the same. A MORAL CODES PF RIGHTS.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#482
Jul 24, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Your answer just told me you have no clue what the laws of Moses are. Small example. No man of Israel authority is to enter a home without reason. Today the constitution calls it "GET A WARRANT". You don't have a warrant, your not getting into my home. Read the Bill of Rights, and then If you ever find the laws of Moses go read them. NO CLUE. Most folks think the laws of Moses are the 10 commandments. Two difference sets of laws. One is for God, the other is laws to help govern in free and fairness. How to live the in a moral code of rights. Consitution is the same. A MORAL CODES PF RIGHTS.
The Laws of Moses applies ONLY to the people of Israel.....last time I check......we lived in the United States!!!

The Constitution is NOT like the Laws of Moses and trust me that if there was a moral code that God sent down.....Christians are the LAST people who know about it in my opinion!!!

Again, you know NOTHING of my moral code, nor my values regarding what I do in my life......please stop trying to judge me based on your religious beliefs!!!

Wow, you really are that clueless.......I truly hope you get to wherever you think you are going......but my guess is it won't be where you want!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#483
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

One should take a look at this:
http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

And here is information about the Laws of Moses:
http://www.realtime.net/~wdoud/topics/lawofmo...

Neither apply to those who don't believe as you do!!!
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The Laws of Moses applies ONLY to the people of Israel.....last time I check......we lived in the United States!!!
The Constitution is NOT like the Laws of Moses and trust me that if there was a moral code that God sent down.....Christians are the LAST people who know about it in my opinion!!!
Again, you know NOTHING of my moral code, nor my values regarding what I do in my life......please stop trying to judge me based on your religious beliefs!!!
Wow, you really are that clueless.......I truly hope you get to wherever you think you are going......but my guess is it won't be where you want!!!
What?????????? The law applies only to Israel. WOW. Jesus himself confirm the laws, has he said I did not come to change the laws, but to forfill them. Our founding Father, almost all of them were Freemason. Reading your response, I know all about you. You have shown that you have no value on anything. You'll do anything what you want to do with no concern of any body around you. You don't care for your fellow man. Oh you talk about it, but that is all, just talk. The hell with my neighbor. What did I expect from somebody who believe that she a "monkey's uncle. You go on and continue to believe your nothing but a animal. No respect for yourself. That is one of the main problems that happen to this country. No respect, for the flag.

Since: Jul 12

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#485
Jul 24, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Your answer just told me you have no clue what the laws of Moses are. Small example. No man of Israel authority is to enter a home without reason. Today the constitution calls it "GET A WARRANT". You don't have a warrant, your not getting into my home. Read the Bill of Rights, and then If you ever find the laws of Moses go read them. NO CLUE. Most folks think the laws of Moses are the 10 commandments. Two difference sets of laws. One is for God, the other is laws to help govern in free and fairness. How to live the in a moral code of rights. Consitution is the same. A MORAL CODES PF RIGHTS.
Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act that gives the government the power to grab anyone living within U.S. borders citizen or non-citizen and put that person into prison for the rest of their lives, without ever charging the person with a crime or putting the person on trial. I was surprised too!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#486
Jul 24, 2013
 
killedjoe wrote:
No respect, for the flag.
Sorry, but I have MORE respect not only for the Flag, but the Constitution.......that's more than you......you still believe that we are a Judeo-Christian society.......which proves you don't know jack squat!!!
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#487
Jul 24, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I have MORE respect not only for the Flag, but the Constitution.......that's more than you......you still believe that we are a Judeo-Christian society.......which proves you don't know jack squat!!!
Again just talk, you nothing more then a higher form of animal that in which believe that human life has no meaning. This is why you don't see same sex has a sickness, but are good at twisting it around and proclaiming what is wrong when 2 people love each other. That is not love, it is perversion wilt abomination written all over it. Founding father were mostly freemason. You think about what they believe who this nation should be. Pilgrim came here, celebrate Christmas here, Easter Here, passover. Everything why folks left elsewhere in the world for. To look up at God and pray freely.But you defend abomination. Go figure.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#488
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Again just talk, you nothing more then a higher form of animal that in which believe that human life has no meaning. This is why you don't see same sex has a sickness, but are good at twisting it around and proclaiming what is wrong when 2 people love each other. That is not love, it is perversion wilt abomination written all over it. Founding father were mostly freemason. You think about what they believe who this nation should be. Pilgrim came here, celebrate Christmas here, Easter Here, passover. Everything why folks left elsewhere in the world for. To look up at God and pray freely.But you defend abomination. Go figure.
Look dumbazz.......Humans are animals.......we just can think for ourselves, speak what is on our mind, cook our food and follow the laws of this Country.......we also can make observations about the thought process of other humans who display an obvious lack if individual thought process as well!!!

I can believe as I so see fit......whether it be to God, Allah, some Higher Power, a rock or Satan.....that is my right under the First Amendment......you continue to somehow think your beliefs are the only ones that should be allowed or that are right, but all they are in reality is YOUR BELIEFS and nothing more!!!

There is NOTHING morally, physically or spiritually wrong with one being Gay or Lesbian.....nor is there anything wrong or sick about those individuals being intimate in accordance with who they are with another individual who is attracted to them and a consenting adult. If you find Homosexuality sick, then don't think about it or engage in it, but otherwise it's really NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, nor is it the business of our Government!!!

Sorry, but I am truly in love with my wife and regardless of what you believe......our marriage is happy and healthy......50% of heterosexual couples CAN NOT make that same claim!!!

You post here that I don't know the Laws of Moses, and that may be true, but I am a researcher and I can look them up and see what they might have been at one time.....also, my wife was an Assistant Pastor at one time and studied the bible thoroughly......she is very good at calling your bull shiet!!!

Our Founding Fathers were mostly Deists who left England in order to regain their religious freedom.....that's why they wrote the Constitution without demanding a National Religion and made sure that one could get into politics regardless of how they believed.

Christianity STOLE those Holidays and Festivities from the Pagans.....hell even Christmas had NOTHING to do with the birth of Jesus because he wasn't born in December.......but more like March or September. If Christianity starts out on a lie......guess what......it makes the whole Religion questionable in my opinion!!!

In fact Good, White Christians killed the Native Americans who refused to embrace Christianity......and our founding fathers have made many quotes that show they didn't trust the bible or Christianity......hell Thomas Jefferson even ripped out everything in the bible he felt was worthless and made his own.....referred to as the Jefferson Bible!!!

Now, if you want to believe Christianity is great.....good for you, but frankly......it is just another reason why folks are leaving the Church!!!
Anonymous Proxy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#489
Jul 24, 2013
 
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - I clicked your link and your interpretation is fairly accurate - I can for sure correct the word "unbelievers", he actually said "non-believers". That very first word is barely included in the video and I suppose it could be interpreted as "were" or "where", although either of those words awkwardly begin that sentence. "If" would have made more sense. Good news! I found a longer video of that same speech. Obama actually says: Whatever we once were, we are no longer....
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Does this clear up the issue of what Obama said about this being a Christian Nation? Sounds like what "we once were" is pretty insignificant to what we are now. The rest of the speech is interesting as well - you should listen to it in it entirety.
I am glad you did take the time to listen to the video. I noticed the mistake unbelievers/nonbelievers as soon as I read it. I understood it to say we were once a Christian nation but are no longer, is that your take also. I did listen to the rest of the speech but have a very poor opinion of it. It does show Obama has no understanding of the Christian religion. Every church claiming to be Christian is not. Obama set under this pastor for twenty years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If you research into Obama you find Black Liberation theology, Muslim connections and it is reflected in his administration. There is a lot happening there with Obama which is bigger than him or anyone to do with him in my opinion. It was a sad day for America when he was elected president, but it had to happen. We will see. If you know anything about the bible you know from that speech that Obama does not know the bible. The radical connections of Obama and how blacks perceive him can easily be seen coming from their own mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous Proxy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#490
Jul 24, 2013
 
Awesome_Steve_Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give me an example of how gay people are judging Christians. I want to address all of the aspects of homosexuality. I can tell it really bothers you, so why don't you very specifically explain why opposing homosexuality is something that you are passionate about.
You did what I asked , I will likewise try to respond to your question. Opposing homosexuality is not what I am passionate about but defending the truth. Homosexuality is one of the acts described under the definition of fornication. It is the only one that I am aware of that it's advocates demand special consideration of their sin. Even when California changed their laws claiming adultery was no longer grounds for divorce which goes directly against the scriptures it did not claim adultery was not sin. Adultery is the same as homosexuality, as is bestiality, as is pedophilia. Do you see any of those claiming it is not sin or demanding the bible or laws be change din those areas. And several of our laws are based upon the principles in the bible. The other laws are equally open to change now that this barrier has been overcome. Marriage has been destroyed. Read some of NorCal's if you want to see how Christians are judged. Most judgements, if you want to call it that, as I do not, are the bibles judgements and not our own. we say homosexuality is wrong because we believe the bible to be the word of God and it declares it perverted. My claim actually is not that homosexuality is worse than other sins but that is is no less of a sin and deserves no special treatment.
Anonymous Proxy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491
Jul 24, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>also, my wife was an Assistant Pastor at one time and studied the bible thoroughly......she is very good at calling your bull shiet!!!

Now, if you want to believe Christianity is great.....good for you, but frankly......it is just another reason why folks are leaving the Church!!!
Ask your make believe wife what the bible says is the reason Christians are leaving the church. As usual you are wrong about the reason.
Anonymous Proxy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#492
Jul 24, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you get? I'M NOT NOW NOR EVER BEEN A NAVY SEAL.........I served in the Navy......but not in that capacity......and my Masters came years later......like a few years back!!!
Sorry, no more an "OLD LADY" as I was "NEVER" a Navy Seal........and I don't drink alcohol......it's not healthy for me!!!
I knew you were not a Navy SEAL but you ARE and old lady. I estimate pushing 60, maybe over 60 but I am giving you the benefit of a doubt. Probably don't have a hair on your butch head that is not gray. Dye don't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Martinsville Forum right now

Search the Martinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jesus your Lord and Savior 5 min Mike_Peterson 48
Christian Heroes 4 hr William 56
The Origin of the Roman Catholic Church 4 hr Barnsweb 6
Partial List of teachings Protestants cannot ag... 4 hr Bobby 25
Is Roman Catholicism a FALSE GOSPEL 6 hr Bobby 29
The incorruptible seed 10 hr Bobby 12
Pray for my friends in Palestine 23 hr William 41
•••
•••
•••
Martinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Martinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martinsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••