TruthSeeker

Axton, VA

#1 Oct 29, 2012
How about the Christians on here explain the love of God. This is what God says in the bible:

“Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; DO NOT SPARE THEM, but KILL both man and woman, INFANT and SUCKINGS, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)( kill infants and suckling … wow that’s love now )

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their “little ones will be dashed to the ground”, their “women with child ripped open”." (Hosea 13:16)( little one DASHED to the ground … wow … the women who are pregnant RIPED OPEN … goodness gracious … talk about love now )

"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)( rob you of your children … the love just wont stop will it )

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)( yeah kill all the boys and any woman who has SLEPT with a man oh and you can have all the virgin girls … wow wee … just crazy )

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)( more slaying … I mean more LOVE …)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)( Kill all of the males .. sure … but plunder for yourself the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city .. wow )

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)( here we go again with more baby killing … sorry Christians but I dont get your God … isn’t this the same God that said … THOU SHALL NOT KILL )
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Yup, same God. What did He say the inhabitants of the land did? And what did He say about Israel if they did the same things?
TruthSeeker

Axton, VA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Oh yeah killing babies and unborn kids is love. I Guess that makes abortions okay too. What about THOU SHALT NOT KILL. I guess the 10 commandments are just 10 suggestions. What God really meant was THOU SHALT NOT KILL LEST I TELL YOU TO. Rifl.
Advocatus Diaboli

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Barnsweb wrote:
Yup, same God. What did He say the inhabitants of the land did? And what did He say about Israel if they did the same things?
I guess personal accountability was not very big. Some people mess up? Kill'em all. Wow.
TruthSeeker

Axton, VA

#5 Oct 29, 2012
So much for the age of accountability too. What did them babies do that earned them death? I don’t mean to be a prick on here but those endorsing the bible need to be able to explain it better. I’m not a fan of blind faith. I do not like bible thumpers telling me to believe things for which they really do not believe themselves. They might claim to believe the bible but ask them to back up what they believe and watch them duck a tail feather and run.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 29, 2012
TruthSeeker wrote:
How about the Christians on here explain the love of God. This is what God says in the bible:
“Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; DO NOT SPARE THEM, but KILL both man and woman, INFANT and SUCKINGS, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)( kill infants and suckling … wow that’s love now )
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their “little ones will be dashed to the ground”, their “women with child ripped open”." (Hosea 13:16)( little one DASHED to the ground … wow … the women who are pregnant RIPED OPEN … goodness gracious … talk about love now )
"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)( rob you of your children … the love just wont stop will it )
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)( yeah kill all the boys and any woman who has SLEPT with a man oh and you can have all the virgin girls … wow wee … just crazy )
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)( more slaying … I mean more LOVE …)
"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)( Kill all of the males .. sure … but plunder for yourself the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city .. wow )
"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)( here we go again with more baby killing … sorry Christians but I dont get your God … isn’t this the same God that said … THOU SHALL NOT KILL )
Wasnt it Job that said If thou kill me you are still God?
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Anyone here heard of the polluted genetics issue? The fallen angels mixing with women? The theory is that Satan was corrupting the gene pool to twart the prophecy about the Seed of the woman to corrupt it to include the 'seed' of Satan, thereby ensuring the blessing of God for himself, and that is why God commanded destruction on certain peoples, and only partial upon others.

Who are we that we think we are going to correct God?:-) Each goes his own way to what he wants to believe or do or disbelieve and do. We have free will to believe whatever or whomever, but the more I believe, the more reason I find to believe...

Try again?:-)
Advocatus Diaboli

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Barnsweb wrote:
Anyone here heard of the polluted genetics issue? The fallen angels mixing with women? The theory is that Satan was corrupting the gene pool to twart the prophecy about the Seed of the woman to corrupt it to include the 'seed' of Satan, thereby ensuring the blessing of God for himself, and that is why God commanded destruction on certain peoples, and only partial upon others.
Who are we that we think we are going to correct God?:-) Each goes his own way to what he wants to believe or do or disbelieve and do. We have free will to believe whatever or whomever, but the more I believe, the more reason I find to believe...
Try again?:-)
That's a real stretch, and one that cannot be based on reality nor proven with any kind of empirical evidence whatsoever. The only thing that can be proven is that the Bible records that entire tribes of people were killed, regardless of age, and that God commanded it. The "why" cannot be proven, and therefore people have to come up with all kinds of wild ideas, not based on any evidence.

Try again?:^)
TruthSeeker

Axton, VA

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Here we go again not one person on here able to show how love can kill babies in the womb and kids and momas. You condemn abortion but side with this stuff. Whats the difference. I thought there is no grounds for killing babies in the womb. Then notice too that many times men were killed but virgins spared. Wonder why. Just crazy and yall know it.
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real stretch, and one that cannot be based on reality nor proven with any kind of empirical evidence whatsoever. The only thing that can be proven is that the Bible records that entire tribes of people were killed, regardless of age, and that God commanded it. The "why" cannot be proven, and therefore people have to come up with all kinds of wild ideas, not based on any evidence.
Try again?:^)
No empirical evidence whatsoever!:-) Wow! You really do live in a nutshell:-)

The giants of the mixture had six fingers and six toes - let alone being giants.

Do some internet searches and do pay keen attention. Perhaps you might start with Steve Quayle? And Chuck Missler. or search for 'dead mens secrets'.

It isn't a wild idea my friend - just one no one dared tell you, as they had no vested interest in the truth that has been withheld.
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#11 Oct 30, 2012
TruthSeeker wrote:
Here we go again not one person on here able to show how love can kill babies in the womb and kids and momas. You condemn abortion but side with this stuff. Whats the difference. I thought there is no grounds for killing babies in the womb. Then notice too that many times men were killed but virgins spared. Wonder why. Just crazy and yall know it.
Since you believe the secular humanist against the rule of God theory - what 'rightness' or justice is found in any womans desires taking rule over the lives of their unborn?
At what point do you believe it is OK to kill an individual?
TruthSeeker

Axton, VA

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

Didn’t you say THOU SHALT NOT KILL. What did the children do that death was sent to them. It sure is lots of killing in the bible in soite of the commandment not to kill

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 30, 2012
TruthSeeker wrote:
Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)
Didn’t you say THOU SHALT NOT KILL. What did the children do that death was sent to them. It sure is lots of killing in the bible in soite of the commandment not to kill
just wondering how old you are.:)
Advocatus Diaboli

Fredericksburg, VA

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
No empirical evidence whatsoever!:-) Wow! You really do live in a nutshell:-)
The giants of the mixture had six fingers and six toes - let alone being giants.
Do some internet searches and do pay keen attention. Perhaps you might start with Steve Quayle? And Chuck Missler. or search for 'dead mens secrets'.
It isn't a wild idea my friend - just one no one dared tell you, as they had no vested interest in the truth that has been withheld.
Are these the same guys that are looking for Obama's "real" birth certificate and Bigfoot? LOL! Nice try, but "empirical" evidence is something that is not hearsay or guesswork.

And if it isn't a wild idea, then how come it is not more widely known?
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Why? Truth is dead in the street and the masses hire those who tell them the easy things they want to hear.

Giants existed during the times in question and they had six fingers. According to Indian legend, this is at the root of extending an arm, palm facing the other party, fingers extended - to show they had but five fingers - sorry, that's not Biblical, but makes a good rumor anyway:-)
Barnsweb

Alliance, OH

#16 Oct 31, 2012
The Smithsonion has for years hidden away or destroyed lots of evidence that runs counter to the theories not promoted - such a those that support creation or some 'fanciful' things said in the Bible. Tell those in Iran or Iraqu there was no such things as giants:-) or that their religion is a lie because they believe there were giants or Jinn:-) Somehow you seem too much like a coward to attempt that one:-), so you like to challange Christians instead:-)
Advocatus Diaboli

Fredericksburg, VA

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Barnsweb wrote:
The Smithsonion has for years hidden away or destroyed lots of evidence that runs counter to the theories not promoted - such a those that support creation or some 'fanciful' things said in the Bible. Tell those in Iran or Iraqu there was no such things as giants:-) or that their religion is a lie because they believe there were giants or Jinn:-) Somehow you seem too much like a coward to attempt that one:-), so you like to challange Christians instead:-)
Wow! You're starting to sound more and more like that other guy, Bobby, judging people without knowing them. How do you KNOW that I haven't challenged anyone from Iran or Iraq? How do you KNOW what conversations I have had?

One thing I have learned about Christians is that they are very much more rude than agnostics or atheists, yet they like to hide their anger and malice behind their religion.

Your speech is very Jesus-like, by the way. Thank you. What is the Bible says? "Bless them that curse you, for in so doing you shall heap coals of fire on their heads"? Bless you, friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? (Feb '12) Apr 27 William 147
i want to be Christian.can i ? (May '15) Apr 24 Barnsweb 9
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Apr 8 James A Farmer 45
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Mar '17 Democrappy ... 12
dr.joel smithers (Sep '16) Feb '17 YEPP 4
Is there anything to do here??? Bored..... Jan '17 ATTheWizard85 1
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Dec '16 Credal Drone 305

Martinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages