Whitman

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Its been reported on here that Johnny due right did trickery and used courts to steal the land he had his church on. johnny then come back saying he get randy to send papers to people who want see. okay whats up with this is randy really a crony playin us all like fools when he is with johnny do right. randy are you a spy for johnny acting like you all against some things he stands for. you come on here saying you think its okay to confront peopel like johnny does and you even post stuff bout holiness pentacostal people when you alreadt said u growed up that way so now you turn on your own family and follow cults like johnny. wake up man and look at the trpas Johnny do right is putting out for you.
johnny

Martinsville, VA

#2 Mar 30, 2013
i didnt say randy send anything.
he gets to look at it.
i thought you would trust him if he saw it was on up and up.
looks like whitman would nt trust randy. he thinks randy jumped ship already.
randy never said he would do anything with me

now that was funny.
I didnt even set a trap, I was jus trying to move on from the silliness about stealing property and whitman tripped on himself.
ha
funny funny
Dave P

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Whitman wrote:
Its been reported on here that Johnny due right did trickery and used courts to steal the land he had his church on. johnny then come back saying he get randy to send papers to people who want see. okay whats up with this is randy really a crony playin us all like fools when he is with johnny do right. randy are you a spy for johnny acting like you all against some things he stands for. you come on here saying you think its okay to confront peopel like johnny does and you even post stuff bout holiness pentacostal people when you alreadt said u growed up that way so now you turn on your own family and follow cults like johnny. wake up man and look at the trpas Johnny do right is putting out for you.
Read Whitman. Johnny volunteered to have Randy take part in this because we all seem to trust Randy. Except you, calling him a crony all this time. Don't you see he opposes Johnny on some things. He does not get nasty, negative, and disrespectful while doing it. Perhaps the reason Randy gets after Pentecostals and some foolishness is because he has family that he fears for spiritually in that situation. I know how he feels.

Randys attitude is why Johnny still has regard for him. From what one can tell on the internet, I hold Randy in a high regard as well. As far as Johnny goes, his personal business is nothing to me. I oppose him on doctrine, and manner of some actions. I have no reason to attack the man personally or his family.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2013
I will comment tonight on this.
nobody

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
No comment????
nobody

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Apr 3, 2013
JesusCreed wrote:
Handpicked by Johnny and now he bails. Whitman must have been right.
nobody

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
There have been two people on here that have heard that Johnny used trickery in some way to get his church. Tell us how he did this. He comes on here and gets Jesus Creed to help him silence it. It would be good to put it in the open for no other reason than the way Johnny and Jesus Creed did. This sounds a lot like Poegate trickery.
nobody

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Whitman. Johnny volunteered to have Randy take part in this because we all seem to trust Randy. Except you, calling him a crony all this time. Don't you see he opposes Johnny on some things. He does not get nasty, negative, and disrespectful while doing it. Perhaps the reason Randy gets after Pentecostals and some foolishness is because he has family that he fears for spiritually in that situation. I know how he feels.
Randys attitude is why Johnny still has regard for him. From what one can tell on the internet, I hold Randy in a high regard as well. As far as Johnny goes, his personal business is nothing to me. I oppose him on doctrine, and manner of some actions. I have no reason to attack the man personally or his family.
Now what have you got to say for your buddy Randy? What is his word worth in post 4?
Dave P

Morehead, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I think he commented on another thread if I remember right. Anyway, I am more interested in JRs Bible interpretations that condemn many people for no reason and break up homes for no Biblical reason. If he "stole a church building" the people in Martinsville already know about it. Most people in that area have already made up their minds about JR.
nobody

Morehead, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2013
JesusCreed wrote:
Dave P said you answered this somewhere. Did you? I never saw it.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Answered what?

Location hidden

#12 Apr 14, 2013
I don't know anything about anybody stealing a church building. I think Johnny was saying he would show me Court documents then I could tell others on here what it says. Honestly, I have no interest or desire to see them documents and I would not read them if I had them.
nobody

Morehead, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2013
JesusCreed wrote:
I don't know anything about anybody stealing a church building. I think Johnny was saying he would show me Court documents then I could tell others on here what it says. Honestly, I have no interest or desire to see them documents and I would not read them if I had them.
What was post 4 about?

Location hidden

#14 Apr 14, 2013
Pretty much what I said earlier. Im not too concerned with that.
Interesting

Eden, NC

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Very Interesting Thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 22 min William 1,020
what are the differences between orthodoxy and ... 24 min Bobby 46
Sola fide? 11 hr Bobby 74
Identifing the Early Church 12 hr William 15
Work From Home | MAKE MONEY ONLINE | EASY WAY T... 15 hr Edoncy 1
great way to make money from home 15 hr Johhny 2
What Does Johnny Robertson Say 18 hr Bobby 6
•••
•••
•••