Help with a collections account???

Help with a collections account???

Posted in the Martinsville Forum

nymaxuzahuc

South Jordan, UT

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Help with a collections account???I had a balance of 180 owed to verizon wireless that was sent to a collections account. I few months ago I paid it off completely. I checked my credit report to make sure it was taken off, and it said that there was still a balance of 45 dollars, and on the bottom is said charge off? I called the collections company and they said there was nothing they could do because it showed paid off in full on thier part, and all they could do was send me a letter stating that, and for me to mail it to the credit report beaurous. Is that the right way to go?
loxizurotasu

South Jordan, UT

#2 Dec 8, 2013
nymaxuzahuc wrote:
Help with a collections account???I had a balance of 180 owed to verizon wireless that was sent to a collections account. I few months ago I paid it off completely. I checked my credit report to make sure it was taken off, and it said that there was still a balance of 45 dollars, and on the bottom is said charge off? I called the collections company and they said there was nothing they could do because it showed paid off in full on thier part, and all they could do was send me a letter stating that, and for me to mail it to the credit report beaurous. Is that the right way to go?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pan Handling falls under the First Amendment Jun 20 Pan Handler 1
How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? (Feb '12) Apr '17 William 147
i want to be Christian.can i ? (May '15) Apr '17 Barnsweb 9
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Apr '17 James A Farmer 45
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Mar '17 Democrappy ... 12
dr.joel smithers (Sep '16) Feb '17 YEPP 4
Is there anything to do here??? Bored..... Jan '17 ATTheWizard85 1

Martinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages