Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2014
Left-footers claim that a Church must be able to trace its history back to Christ in order to be the true Church.

We do not need a continual succession back to the original Church for that same Church to exist today. We only need to plant the word of God (the incorruptible seed of the kingdom--Luke 8:11; Matt. 13:19; 1 Pet.1:23) in the hearts of individuals and let God be God. God Himself adds to His church (Acts 2:38,41,47).

If you wanted to grow Liverpool watermelons in the States, you would not need to go to Liverpool and stretch a vine over to the States you would need only to obtain the seed and plant it in the States. Likewise, in order to be saved and added to the Church a historical succession is not necessary; you only need to plant the same seed which produced the Church in the first century the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!!
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2014
Calvins Corner wrote:
Left-footers claim that a Church must be able to trace its history back to Christ in order to be the true Church.
We do not need a continual succession back to the original Church for that same Church to exist today. We only need to plant the word of God (the incorruptible seed of the kingdom--Luke 8:11; Matt. 13:19; 1 Pet.1:23) in the hearts of individuals and let God be God. God Himself adds to His church (Acts 2:38,41,47).
If you wanted to grow Liverpool watermelons in the States, you would not need to go to Liverpool and stretch a vine over to the States you would need only to obtain the seed and plant it in the States. Likewise, in order to be saved and added to the Church a historical succession is not necessary; you only need to plant the same seed which produced the Church in the first century the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!!
Great message, I totally agree...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Calvins Corner wrote:
You just described the Catholic Church. Except the Church planted those seeds. Direct successors from the Apostles planted those seeds and nurtured them.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2014
No Mike I decried Jesus' Church. Jesus didnt invent Mary worship. Sorry

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2014
Mike

instead of “watermelon seed” the Catholic Church planted “pumpkin seed”

throughout Acts and other epistles we find nothing of, purgatory, Mary worship, Mass, Confession booths, Popes, and most of what your Church stands for. The Catholics have planted a great big Pumpkin patch.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2014
Calvins Corner wrote:
Mike
instead of “watermelon seed” the Catholic Church planted “pumpkin seed”
throughout Acts and other epistles we find nothing of, purgatory, Mary worship, Mass, Confession booths, Popes, and most of what your Church stands for. The Catholics have planted a great big Pumpkin patch.
The Church will be here after you and I are gone. Your beliefs are gone forever.

Thank God.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 19, 2014
Mike, I hate to say this but you are not in the true Church. You have fallen prey to Mary worship instead of worshipping Jesus.
Mike_Peterson

Canton, MS

#8 Jul 19, 2014
Calvins Corner wrote:
Mike, I hate to say this but you are not in the true Church. You have fallen prey to Mary worship instead of worshipping Jesus.
The Vatican quakes at your words.

Who told you this stuff that you believe
Mike_Peterson

Canton, MS

#9 Jul 19, 2014
Calvins Corner wrote:

Go ask the other low end Prots who got the right seeds.

There are 40000 hybrids out there.
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#10 Jul 19, 2014
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the other low end Prots who got the right seeds.
There are 40000 hybrids out there.
There are billions of catholics who don't have the right seeds. If we have Jesus, he alone is the pure promised seed!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 20, 2014
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
There are billions of catholics who don't have the right seeds. If we have Jesus, he alone is the pure promised seed!
I ate the body and drank the blood of Jesus last night.

The Bible says whoever does this abides in Jesus and Jesus in him.

He can't abide in you. You don't believe this.

Asking Jesus into your heart as your personal savior is something made up by low end prots to let Jesus save them on their own terms.
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#12 Jul 23, 2014
I searched the world over,
And thought I found true love.
You met another and
Phht! you were gone.
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#13 Aug 15, 2014
Calvin, where are you? I think you were Randy. Every time he leaves so do several others. He flip flops all over the place as he tries to take sides with every poster just to keep the conversation going.

I am sorry I have wasted so much time here...

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2014
Bobby wrote:
Calvin, where are you? I think you were Randy. Every time he leaves so do several others. He flip flops all over the place as he tries to take sides with every poster just to keep the conversation going.
I am sorry I have wasted so much time here...
How can you stop?

With your personal interpretation of that Catholic book you worship, you know you speak for God.

BTW. If you Mother and Father read the Bible, do you believe the same things they did.

It is the same book with the same words in it.

What about your kids?

Grandkids?

Same book. Same words on the pages.
Bobby

Mansfield, TX

#15 Aug 16, 2014
Mike is Randy too. Bunch of psychotics here...

Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions) ; Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).

Location hidden

#16 Aug 16, 2014
Bobby wrote:
Mike is Randy too. Bunch of psychotics here...
Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions) ; Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).
Your parents read the same book as you. Did the HS tell them the same thing he told you?

Hebrews 13:8

How can he be different from the 1st, 2nd, 8th, 14th Centuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does Johnny Robertson Say 4 hr Olethros 4
The tent flopped (Jun '13) 4 hr Olethros 14
Are You Ready? 4 hr Olethros 127
Sola fide? 5 hr Mike_Peterson 56
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Fri Bobby 41
Catholics (Feb '14) Fri Bobby 1,006
COC and KJV Bible (Jan '13) Sep 18 _Randy_ 85
•••
•••
Martinsville Dating