Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#187 Jul 16, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
Im confused but that is normal for me to be so. So you submit to the elders and wont sign a pledge, and no one else has signed one? Who wrote the pledge and what is it really for?
Heath supposedly found that on my church website, I have never been asked to sigh anything, but yet you continue to rag on me about it. If I had signed the alleged pledge you would probably jump on me about that and now because I have not signed anything I am not submitting to the elders-how can I please you???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Heath supposedly found that on my church website, I have never been asked to sigh anything, but yet you continue to rag on me about it. If I had signed the alleged pledge you would probably jump on me about that and now because I have not signed anything I am not submitting to the elders-how can I please you???
I see no reason that your word would not do. My main question was who wrote a pledge that no one signs, and for what reason was the pledge written?

Location hidden

#189 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Bobby I have never said anything negative about the group you worship with. I may disagree with the teaching but have not bashed your group or your pledge thing as you know.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#190 Jul 16, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
Bobby: "Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you"
What hypocrisy.
You have consistently said your leader is Jesus and a book.
So we should have Bobby tear out Hebrews then? Bobby clearly would oppose the elders if they clearly went against the teachings of the Bible and therefore Jesus.

So you complaining about him quoting from the Bible something the elders would hold up as their standard also is the hypocritical also! You are complaining to him for using the Bible as a standard!

While of course you nit pick him and avoid your errors!
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#191 Jul 16, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no reason that your word would not do. My main question was who wrote a pledge that no one signs, and for what reason was the pledge written?
I don't know if anyone signed and I don't care. It was spam from Heath and you are perpetuating it.

Location hidden

#192 Jul 16, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if anyone signed and I don't care. It was spam from Heath and you are perpetuating it.
Im still confused but will stay that way. I have not bashed you and will not.

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

#193 Jul 17, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Heath supposedly found that on my church website, I have never been asked to sigh anything, but yet you continue to rag on me about it. If I had signed the alleged pledge you would probably jump on me about that and now because I have not signed anything I am not submitting to the elders-how can I please you???
Touchy

Touchy

lol
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#194 Aug 21, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Touchy
Touchy
lol
One tends to be upset when they see a liar of god at work heath. Tell me have your brethren the two young men who lied to Jackie Poe and Danville TV gone back and sought forgiveness and apologized for their lies or are your people so foolish to believe that their lies will not be held to them as sin?

And their wages will be death? Or do liars now own the kingdom?

Royse City

#196 Aug 21, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>One tends to be upset when they see a liar of god at work heath. Tell me have your brethren the two young men who lied to Jackie Poe and Danville TV gone back and sought forgiveness and apologized for their lies or are your people so foolish to believe that their lies will not be held to them as sin?

And their wages will be death? Or do liars now own the kingdom?
Walking in deception, tell what church you're in.

www.roysecitycoc.org

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#197 Aug 21, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
www.roysecitycoc.org
Heath the Hypocrite, tell why you scrubbed your Royse City CoC website so that it didn't have anymore about breaking up families of people who are divorced and remarried.

It was there before. You deleted it. Tell us why.

Royse City

#198 Aug 21, 2013
Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>Heath the Hypocrite, tell why you scrubbed your Royse City CoC website so that it didn't have anymore about breaking up families of people who are divorced and remarried.

It was there before. You deleted it. Tell us why.
I made that change and added a video link that makes repentance clear.

Watch the video.

Location hidden

#199 Aug 21, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made that change and added a video link that makes repentance clear.
Watch the video.
You mean you couldn't make it clear by writing about it?

Marriage/divorce/remarriage isn't a sin to repent of. That if someone doesnt leave a marriage he/she is damned. Only the CoC denomination makes that a burden. You will do everything you can to put burdens on people when Jesus said he came to take burdens away.

Heath, you and Johnny's CoC is a lie from the anus of Lucifer himself. You don't represent Jesus Christ. You represent everything Jesus is against.

Royse City

#200 Aug 21, 2013
Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you couldn't make it clear by writing about it?

Marriage/divorce/remarriage isn't a sin to repent of. That if someone doesnt leave a marriage he/she is damned. Only the CoC denomination makes that a burden. You will do everything you can to put burdens on people when Jesus said he came to take burdens away.

Heath, you and Johnny's CoC is a lie from the anus of Lucifer himself. You don't represent Jesus Christ. You represent everything Jesus is against.
God bless you

:)

Location hidden

#201 Aug 22, 2013
Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you couldn't make it clear by writing about it?
I think Jesus said lay your burdens on him and that he would take away the penalty of sin. Sin makes a burden and problem when it has it full effect on man not the church or not the word of God, as many think. There is divorce that is wrong and a sin if not Jesus misspoke. When you tell people that preaching error and sin places a burden on them is putting the blame in the wrong place. I guess if you speak against the sin of murder you should not do so because it places a burden on the murderer.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#202 Sep 23, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
www.roysecitycoc.org
A follower of the way is not IN a Church, they are the Church! You again show your ties to your man made temple system by even phrasing your question this way.

And you did not answer me so I assume you think they are ok, but your denomination requires returning to a previous husband or wife to escape hell, yet you do not require a liar to return to the one they lied to an ask forgiveness? Do thieves who repent get to keep the goods they stole in your church also?

Royse City

#203 Sep 23, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>A follower of the way is not IN a Church, they are the Church! You again show your ties to your man made temple system by even phrasing your question this way.

And you did not answer me so I assume you think they are ok, but your denomination requires returning to a previous husband or wife to escape hell, yet you do not require a liar to return to the one they lied to an ask forgiveness? Do thieves who repent get to keep the goods they stole in your church also?
Why are you ashamed to reveal your church membership?

Location hidden

#204 Sep 23, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ashamed to reveal your church membership?
He's not ashamed. He doesn't want Johnny Robertson to illegally harass people at where he worships like Johnny did last night. It's against the law to call someone and put them live on television without first telling them. Johnny called to harass a pastor for how he conducted a funeral. Pastor wasn't there so Johnny harassed his,wife and didnt tell her it was live in the air. You dont see anything wrong with that Heath. But you're not a decent human being to start with.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#205 Sep 23, 2013
Olethros wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not ashamed. He doesn't want Johnny Robertson to illegally harass people at where he worships like Johnny did last night. It's against the law to call someone and put them live on television without first telling them. Johnny called to harass a pastor for how he conducted a funeral. Pastor wasn't there so Johnny harassed his,wife and didnt tell her it was live in the air. You dont see anything wrong with that Heath. But you're not a decent human being to start with.
sorry, i believe he did tell her he was doing a live broadcast or something to that effect...wonder if the wife is on the church payroll? for the record, all low end prot funerals suck big time especially when all the preacher does is fill in the blank with the deceased name and release homing pigeons.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#206 Sep 23, 2013
i c topix is misbehaving lol
Anonying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#207 Sep 23, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, i believe he did tell her he was doing a live broadcast or something to that effect...wonder if the wife is on the church payroll? for the record, all low end prot funerals suck big time especially when all the preacher does is fill in the blank with the deceased name and release homing pigeons.
I see you watch Johnny regularly. What do you Catholics do at your funerals? Release the deceased from purgatory for a price? Good time to hit up the family while they are in the mood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 55 min Bobby 1,136
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) 21 hr Louis Hawkins 3
Are there any free people finder/background che... (Oct '13) 21 hr Asiagirl 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sun IM NOT FAT OR LAZY 1,359
Indictments issued Sep 26 shannonsmith 1
Why are ... Sep 25 satoshi 1
Sola fide? Sep 24 William 77
Martinsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Martinsville Jobs

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martinsville

Personal Finance