Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Will the "pastors" of Martinsville man-up and come to the tent meeting?

I'll be there on the 24th. See you soon.

:)

www.roysecitycoc.org

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

You sure you aren't a comedian on the side ;-) I almost lost my lunch on my keyboard reading that. If you were so interested in discussion, you could have been doing so on here. I hate to disappoint you, but nobody from this forum will see you at the tent. Take care.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

HEATH - 72 wrote:
Will the "pastors" of Martinsville man-up and come to the tent meeting?
I'll be there on the 24th. See you soon.
:)
www.roysecitycoc.org
You want elders to come and man up?

Since: Jan 10

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>You want elders to come and man up?
Some need to.:)

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
You sure you aren't a comedian on the side ;-) I almost lost my lunch on my keyboard reading that. If you were so interested in discussion, you could have been doing so on here. I hate to disappoint you, but nobody from this forum will see you at the tent. Take care.
I understand your fear. It can induce vomiting.

Thanks for keeping this thread fresh.

;)
Dave P

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

You can't see me Heath.

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Dave P wrote:
You can't see me Heath.
R U sure???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

See how wrong your “inferences” can be? I never said I was vomiting. I said “I almost lost my lunch on my keyboard”, meaning I almost dropped my lunch.

Shawn Paden, nobody here is “fearful” of YOU. You have had countless opportunities to defend certain positions you hold dear to your heart yet you merely read the threads here. You have no interest in discussion. Your interest is self-centered- a way to boost your ego is your desire. You want “pastors” to MAN UP as if you’re the real man with the real truth and everyone else is sooooooo terribly wrong and sooooooo lost that your very presence is our only hope. Again, don’t mean to rain on your parade but nobody from this forum will be at your tent. In fact, we are doing quite well without you.

Thanks for keeping all of these 1000’s of threads fresh ;-)

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
See how wrong your “inferences” can be? I never said I was vomiting. I said “I almost lost my lunch on my keyboard”, meaning I almost dropped my lunch.

Shawn Paden, nobody here is “fearful” of YOU. You have had countless opportunities to defend certain positions you hold dear to your heart yet you merely read the threads here. You have no interest in discussion. Your interest is self-centered- a way to boost your ego is your desire. You want “pastors” to MAN UP as if you’re the real man with the real truth and everyone else is sooooooo terribly wrong and sooooooo lost that your very presence is our only hope. Again, don’t mean to rain on your parade but nobody from this forum will be at your tent. In fact, we are doing quite well without you.

Thanks for keeping all of these 1000Â’s of threads fresh ;-)
Thanks again ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

HEATH - 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your fear. It can induce vomiting.
Thanks for keeping this thread fresh.
;)
So when and where is the upcoming tent?
Who will be speaking?

Royse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>So when and where is the upcoming tent?
Who will be speaking?
Stephen Wiggins will be under the tent and I'll be on TV.

I'll get the times and location posted.
ABC

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
You want elders to come and man up?
I'm sure all the elders form Heath's congregation will be there.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Heath you are appearing on a TV station now being sponsored by a gay dating website.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

How can you use vulgarity about Heath and then end with a comment about ‘real churches?’

My only beef with Heath is his cocky attitude and total disregard to discuss things here while practically begging people to come “debate” them at their tent. Far as him personally, I see no point to trash talk about him or use vulgar speech as you done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
How can you use vulgarity about Heath and then end with a comment about ‘real churches?’
My only beef with Heath is his cocky attitude and total disregard to discuss things here while practically begging people to come “debate” them at their tent. Far as him personally, I see no point to trash talk about him or use vulgar speech as you done.
name calling I agree is not needed and flows from the heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Heath a question. Bobby claims you teach that God does not hear sinners prayers. Would you expound on it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I apologize.

Heath is still appearing on a TV station now being sponsored by a gay dating website.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JustChristian wrote:
Heath a question. Bobby claims you teach that God does not hear sinners prayers. Would you expound on it.
Bobby is partly right. What I was told by those closely associated with Shawn, is that God doesn’t hear the sinners prayer for salvation. Its not that God ‘cannot hear’ but doesn’t acknowledge the sinners prayer- this is what I was told by those affiliated with Shawn Paden. Shawn can expound on this and correct me if I misrepresented him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby is partly right. What I was told by those closely associated with Shawn, is that God doesn’t hear the sinners prayer for salvation. Its not that God ‘cannot hear’ but doesn’t acknowledge the sinners prayer- this is what I was told by those affiliated with Shawn Paden. Shawn can expound on this and correct me if I misrepresented him
The sinners prayer was not what I asked. There is no such thing as THE sinners prayers as modeled by the baptist. The question was so I am clear. Does God hear all prayers? I claim yes he does and Bobby indicated Heath would say no. Sorry for the confussion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

JesusCreed wrote:
<quoted text>
First I think we have to state what God does with Prayers from mankind is up to Him. The bible does have some thoughts on prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••