Eric Pitcock Is a Liar
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
b4real

Martinsville, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Prior to visiting BTW, Eric already knew all about BTW and the tension between them and the church of Christ. He also had knowledge of Jackie Poe prior to talking with Jackie. He knew BTW would not sell him air time if he went in as the Church of Christ seeing Johnny has given the Church of Christ a bad name here. Not just this, Eric knew in advance that he could not get air time if he belonged to the Church of Christ. So, he thought he would go in as the “Church of God” then when cornered, he started spitting out various names for the Church in an effort to confuse Jackie and hopefully not blow his Church if Christ cover. Eric, you should repent of your evil ways lest you lose your salvation.

Since: Jun 10

Frisco, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2011
It just keeps getting worse and worse.

A regular nest of serpents. Can't hardly tell one from another.

Did he ever confirm or deny the whole "confess and repent on the side of the road" thing?
Terry

Martinsville, VA

#3 Jul 19, 2011
....He didn’t lie he just didn’t tell the truth and he used deception and craftiness. My bad….that is the same as lying.
J R fan

Owingsville, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2011
Did you miss my question Eric? Here it is again.

Did Poe ask if you were Cleveland Tennessee when you said you were Church of God? Did either you or Scott tell poe you were when you asked?
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#5 Jul 19, 2011
1 Peter 21 For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered[a] for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps.

22 He never sinned,
NOR EVER DECEIVED anyone.

Um nice footsteps Erik, I believe you are standing in a ditch though!
J R fan

Owingsville, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2011
What is it about the CoC preachers that when they are confronted with the truth about what they are teaching they run. What about this always be prepared to defend the gospel they spew out. Could it be some of what they say is not the gospel?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Johnny and his gang refuse to answer and tell the truth. They know if they acknowledge the facts that other in the church of Christ ( Just Christian ) will see their sin. To ignore the questions only reveals the truth. Erik lied and knew from the onset that Jackie Poe would not give him air-time. This was a premeditated event, one planned and filled with deceit.

1.Erik, has Johnny or anyone shared with you things about BTW

2.Erik, has Johnny or anyone shared with you things about Jackie Poe

3.Erik, did you already know that Jackie would not grant the church of Christ air-time

4.Erik, did you state you were from the church of God in Tenn.

5.Erik, did you pull off the road and repent after leaving Jackie’s Church

6.Did Johnny contact you and ask you to come on Topix and straighten this out
Bfrank

Martinsville, VA

#8 Jul 20, 2011
Terry wrote:
....He didn’t lie he just didn’t tell the truth and he used deception and craftiness. My bad….that is the same as lying.
What does the bible say about deception?
*Psalm 101:7,No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.
Scott & Eric knew what they were doing, they went there...
>>>>>>" under false pretenses"<<< <<<
Micah said those very words, then he caught himself & covered it over. Then spent an hour justifying their sin by taking the bible out of context.
Yet Scott & Eric instead of justifying their sin pulled over to the side of the road to pray to God? Why didn't Micah do that, rather than get on tv & spend church money defending sin?
*Proverbs 28:13,He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 20, 2011
Bfrank wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the bible say about deception?
*Psalm 101:7,No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.
Scott & Eric knew what they were doing, they went there...
>>>>>>" under false pretenses"<<< <<<
Micah said those very words, then he caught himself & covered it over. Then spent an hour justifying their sin by taking the bible out of context.
Yet Scott & Eric instead of justifying their sin pulled over to the side of the road to pray to God? Why didn't Micah do that, rather than get on tv & spend church money defending sin?
*Proverbs 28:13,He that covers his sins shall not prosper: but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.
“If” in fact Eric repented, why did he come here trying to mask his evil doings? Because Johnny contacted him? I read over Eric’s comments and he was trying very hard to cover his lie. Rather than admit his wrong doing, he acted as though he sincerely desired to purchase air-time from the BTW station. That sounded good an all, but he failed to tell people that he had prior knowledge of the BTW station and Jackie Poe. He knew in advance that the Church of Christ were not welcome so what does he do. He goes in as the “Church of God” armed with audio devices as one setting a trap. These men are growing more desperate as evidenced by their actions. They are now resorting to deceitful behavior or has this always been a practice of these men.
J R fan

Owingsville, KY

#10 Jul 20, 2011

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Eric is a lost sinner seeing he refuses to repent. He visited Jackie Poe fully aware that Jackie would not grant he and Scott a slot at BTW. In fact, Eric and Scott both knew all about Jackie Poe and Beyond The Walls. They set out to with a lie from the start. Since then Eric has added lie on top of lie. If he doesn’t repent he is a lost man who will have to explain to God why he set out to lie to Jackie Poe then attempted to cover his lie with more lies.
Johnny Robertson

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Jul 26, 2011
funny comment of the year.
preachers from the church of Christ run when asked questions.
ANSWER
the only preachers that will even let you know that you are talking to a preacher is the preachers from the church of Christ.
You all don't even have a preacher that will defend anything anywhere anytime

Jackie Poe quote from 2001
some of ya'll trying to get me to answer theses guys, don't worry about that stuff... I never never answer my enemies"

Quote from Paul
Philp 1:17... I am set for the defense of the gospel"
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#14 Jul 26, 2011
Johnny Robertson wrote:
ANSWER
the only preachers that will even let you know that you are talking to a preacher is the preachers from the church of Christ.
Yes that is funny considering we are in a topic about those same preachers lying about who they were, lying about the reasons they were going and then lying about the lies!

But you are going to tell us who you are in between the lies, yes that is the funnest and also the sadist post of the year!

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2011
One thing I don't understand is this fixation with "preachers".

Where did so many people get the notion that professional preachers are the only people qualified to discuss Scripture?

That concept is a trap in itself. If a person feels they need some so-called professional to defend or explain their understanding of scripture for them then I think they are already in trouble.

My experience has been that many "professional" preachers are people who cannot compete in the real world or choose not to.

That applies across the board: coc, Baptist, Pentecostal, etc.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, you don't even have to be a man of God to be a successful "professional" preacher.
J R fan

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2011
Johnny Robertson wrote:
ANSWER
That is not exactly true Johnny. There are a couple of Clevekand Tennessee Church of God preachers by the name of Eric and Scott that will answer anything anywhere anytime. Not only that they will tell you exactly the answer you want to hear.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 27, 2011
Johnny Robertson wrote:
ANSWER
some of ya'll trying to get me to answer theses guys, don't worry about that stuff... I never never answer my enemies"
Quote from Paul
Mr. Robertson. Perhaps you are having some difficulty keeping up with all of the threads. You guys have neglected many questions on here including those surrounding the Eric Pitcock saga. Since you say you answer everything, allow me to ask this yet once more.

Did Eric and Scott have prior knowledge of Jackie Poe and the BTW tv station?
Did they know in advance that Jackie would not sell the church of Christ airtime?
Did they state they were from the Tenn. Church of God?

Okay. You state you answer the questions, let’s see.
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#18 Jul 28, 2011
Johnny Robertson wrote:
ANSWER
Quote from Paul
Why haven't you posted the tape on the web of Eric speaking with Jackie Poe, what are you trying to hide?
J R fan

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Jul 28, 2011
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you posted the tape on the web of Eric speaking with Jackie Poe, what are you trying to hide?
I don't like to think a Christian church of any type would hide the truth. What type of people would support this?

Cumby, TX

#20 Jul 28, 2011
J R fan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like to think a Christian church of any type would hide the truth. What type of people would support this?
Seems to me that the coc brethren must choose between the Church and Robertson.

I am not a member of the coc but I am watching to see if you really believe what you preach or is it all just talk.
J R fan

Olive Hill, KY

#21 Jul 28, 2011
bonhoeffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that the coc brethren must choose between the Church and Robertson.
I am not a member of the coc but I am watching to see if you really believe what you preach or is it all just talk.
A choice between light and darkness, between God and man. It is an interesting choice they have to make. The will make a choice one way or the other. I hope they choose the Lord's way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family from horse pasture va or wv 7 hr Kentucky boy 1
elizabeth hatcher bowers Jul 10 yep 2
Looking (Jun '17) Jun 24 Judy 3
News Stroller: What symptom does the sting of an Iru... Jun 21 Wild Pigs Running 1
News County looks to fill economic development proje... Jun 20 Barbara hudson 1
Is Martinsville Church Of Christ a big lie? (Nov '09) Apr '18 JAM 79
News Danville earns top ranking in industry journal Apr '18 Barbara hudson 1

Martinsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages