Esad

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know a Craig Cromer that told on some people then moved out of town?
tim cromber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Yea. He was facing time and did what anyone would have done. Everyone is a rat when put in the right situation. That's why I got out of the game years ago. I found after all the time and effort I was putting in, I actually earned more money with straight work. I not run a logistics company.
Esad

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Yeah he done the right thing. He also was taking money to Kansas for other people. He is a informante for the law. Thats why he moved to Kentucky. Lives in Mt. Vernon. He is a cheese eating RAT here just like he was there. Anyone need his address let me know!!!!! I bet they are some people up there that would love to know where he lives. Down here he loves running around with teenage girls, and hitting women. Look him up on Rockcastlecountydetentioncente r.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martinsville Discussions

Search the Martinsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
corrupt judge craney Mon TRJ 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul 19 Two Cents 84
Homecoming Festival set to be rip-roaring good ... (Sep '08) Jul 18 Paragon Citizen 4
Michael Noel (Apr '13) Jul 17 lmao 5
Tell your State Trooper Stories here! (Apr '09) Jul 16 just me 64
pervs to keep your kids from Jul 16 concerned parent 3
jobs that hire felons Jul 10 wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••