Officer Uses Stun Gun On Unruly 10-Ye...

Officer Uses Stun Gun On Unruly 10-Year-Old

There are 5 comments on the WFMZ story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Officer Uses Stun Gun On Unruly 10-Year-Old. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Two officers called to a home day care to subdue an unruly 10-year-old have been suspended after one used a stun gun on the boy and another slapped him in the mouth, a central Indiana police chief said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

LAURA OF BLACKSHEAR GA

Baxley, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2010
i PRAY THAT IF ANY OF MY SONS ACT THAT WAY THAT THE POLICE DO AXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE!!!! THAT CHILD NEEDS HIS BUTT WORN OUT!!! BUT THE COPS HAVE TO BE CAREFULL OF WHAT THEY DO AND TO ME THAT PUTS PEOPLES LIVE AT RISK. IF THERE IS A CHILD OR ADULT THREATNING AND ABUSIVE I SAY PUT THEM DOWN!!!!! STUN ,SLAP, PUNCH WHAT EVER TO PUT THAT THREAT ON THEIR BUTT!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2010
LAURA OF BLACKSHEAR GA wrote:
i PRAY THAT IF ANY OF MY SONS ACT THAT WAY THAT THE POLICE DO AXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE!!!! THAT CHILD NEEDS HIS BUTT WORN OUT!!! BUT THE COPS HAVE TO BE CAREFULL OF WHAT THEY DO AND TO ME THAT PUTS PEOPLES LIVE AT RISK. IF THERE IS A CHILD OR ADULT THREATNING AND ABUSIVE I SAY PUT THEM DOWN!!!!! STUN ,SLAP, PUNCH WHAT EVER TO PUT THAT THREAT ON THEIR BUTT!!
You sound like such a wonderful parent.
LAURA OF BLACKSHEAR GA

Baxley, GA

#3 Apr 4, 2010
I am Thank you ever so much.

“Well Insulated”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 4, 2010
This sounds like the easy way out to control the kid,

I'm sure there is a better way.

Just zap him that's groovy.
hungy

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2010
LAURA OF BLACKSHEAR GA wrote:
I thank God your not my mother you POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing student's mom hopeful for break in case... Jan 30 cpeter1313 1
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Jan 22 KEH 20
jeremy fleener Jan 21 Helper 3
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Nov '15 jman 384
News Senate passes lottery privatization (Feb '07) Nov '15 Lol 37
the stone family Oct '15 jfrf 2
Drug Bust Nets 14 Arrests, Including Some From ... (Apr '15) Sep '15 Tummyre 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages