State Trooper Promotion
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In the know

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Hey DS.... So you got promoted... So long little fancy car...

Just remember with one phone call I could of put a stop to it. Even after I had other ISP asking me to make the call, I decided I couldnt do that to your family.

OWNED!

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Despite the seeming anonymity of the online world, people who make comments that violate the law are committing crimes, it is not about infringing on a person’s free speech, rather keeping them accountable if they say something that could be criminal, he said.

“People are going to be held accountable for their words if they violate a law. threatening an officer is totally against the law. Just called it in.

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2010
here's the other one when you look.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/martinsville-...
Great

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
I just dont see the threat, payton? And there was no threat towards any certain named person, since the person was not named.

Honestly it sounds like he did the guy a favor.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 7, 2010
I can't believe all of this is really going still going on. He got the promotion, end of the story.

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Just remember with one phone call I could of put a stop to it. thats what was quoted. thats a threat.Also I dont think it's a he lol. He/she dont own anyone!goodnight have things to do besides talk to one person again lol.......hehe
Really

Bedford, IN

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Childish

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2010
very childish to spoof also:)but you get what you get!detective clark
Who

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Well lets just hope that he can keep the promotion, he should be able to as long as he can keep his d**k in his pants while on the job.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Dec 15, 2010
Spoof? Hmmm
Really

Greenwood, IN

#13 Jan 28, 2011
Btw how is DS doing? He still holding his position?

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2011
Stiver??????????

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 2, 2011
hope there was a court ordered when police pulled my isp. because it will be investigated! I done some researcH and I can't find any court order so face it your sunk. the proper channels are notified. you send molesters to my house. you have how many in trouble for this? you killed how many people because of this? you caused how many fights because of this? my son had to go in for a head scan because of your bullshit today. do you have any idea as a mother what you have done to my CHILD!!!!!!!!!!And wyricks I'm going to find out why you were on my sons facebook and he had to block you! If you were stalking my son you will pay!thats not a threat thats just a mother speaking about her kids. you leave my kids alone they have done NOTHING!

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 4, 2011
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 7, 2011
Okay, is DS still with ISP? Is he okay?

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 9, 2011
poor darrell awwww oh well
Really

Greenwood, IN

#20 Mar 9, 2011
More deleted comments????!!!!

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 11, 2011
what about letakijowski? He put a few keyloggers on my computer. I will be contacting the attorney general on that.

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#22 Mar 17, 2011
You that sent that message. Yes I know the cop and the teacher who messsed with my son. If thats who your talking about well karma will work it's way back to both. I'm teaching my son all the laws everyday he learns a new one, so that cop that set up there and told my son he COULDN'T be what he wanted to be when he grew up. Well we know kids change their mind as they get older on what they want to be so who knows, but if he does become what he told you what he wanted to be I hope he nails your arse . Also thank goodness the teacher is leaving !! yeepee byeee dont let the door hit ya on the arse too hard! Also Wyrick your sick as .... talking to my kid like you did. Did your dad really make you eat raw hamburger meat growing up?Why in the heck would you want my kid to know that? you know your like what 30 something and talking to a 15 year old? sounds like you need help.

“YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!”

Location hidden

#23 Mar 17, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post removed about Cold Case (Sep '10) Jul '15 archy 18
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Martinsville, IN (Jun '13) Jun '15 Mama D 6
"gay" marriage is WRONG and SICK! (Oct '14) Jun '15 karma pd 9
News When The KKK Was Mainstream Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 13
tiffany cooney Jun '15 brown co native 1
jobs that hire felons (Jul '14) May '15 knows 3
Drug Bust Nets 14 Arrests, Including Some From ... Apr '15 crazy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages