Tell your State Trooper Stories here!

Posted in the Martinsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Intheknow

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Well now he has paid over $100 to get these deleted. Lets here your stories on your favoriate corupt officers....
Trouble

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 10, 2009
who are you?
Trouble

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2009
Why do you want to nail him so bad? What has he done bad to you, that you want to take away his job and split up his family? No, I agree I don't agree with what he is doing.
Intheknow

Warren, OH

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Who I am is not important. Dont wanna split up his family. But I think he should lose his job, he is doing nothing but wasting tax-payers money by not just doing his job at work. Do you know who I am talking about, I assume you do and the shit he does... If so do tell!
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#5 Apr 12, 2009
Unfortunately, I have no idea which trooper you are referring to. Too many possibilities.
My experience has been that deep pockets come from drug rings with very deep pockets. So "just not doing his job" is disappointing and frustrating, but not the worst thing going on out there...
wow

AOL

#8 Apr 13, 2009
i know .....
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#9 Apr 13, 2009
wow wrote:
i know .....
What do u know?
Trouble

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 13, 2009
I think the only thing that is going to happen to him is just gonna be a little slap on the hand and that will be it. You've gotta have good hard evidence, to over throw him, the law. You've gotta realize who you are dealing with. His last name alone goes a long way. He's very well known and according to the source a great cop.
Trouble

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 13, 2009
I think you are fighting a ever losing battle!
Intheknow

Warren, OH

#12 Apr 13, 2009
Well I think the video, pictures, phone records, and his emails that are time stamped when he was on duty and linked back by IP to his in car computer should be enough hard evidence and he knows it. He has offered anything to my buddy to get him to keep quiet. Trust me if this stuff gets out it is going to be very hard for ISP to ignore it. All this evidence is very graphic(If you know what I mean). His name doesnt has the good rep that you think. He is very dislike among other troopers. Cant avoid the media.
Intheknow

Warren, OH

#13 Apr 13, 2009
Go ahead and out him wow!!!!!!!
trouble

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 14, 2009
wow!
trouble

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 14, 2009
keep me posted
trouble

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 14, 2009
what exactly are you waiting for?
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#17 Apr 15, 2009
Where was this thread yesterday? It didn't show up either time I looked for it!!(hmmm,how deep are those pockets?!?)
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#18 Apr 15, 2009
Oh, maybe it was while they were deleting posts 6 & 7, one of which contained my recommendations on keeping a copy of EVERYTHING submitted to anyone and notifying several friends and family members before taking action...
Still don't know which "public servant" you are referring to, but would assume the good 'ole boy network is nice and strong until proven otherwise.
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#19 Apr 15, 2009
Having had a close friend who was burned by the ISP & a poor cover-up (but all evidence destroyed), I personally would like for some of their illicit activities to become public. Nothing related to what has been referenced here, other than dirty deeds go unpunished.
I was a blind believer and supporter of our "public servants" (yes, obvious sarcasm) until my eyes were opened & my heart was ripped out. Some things change everything.
In the know

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Apr 15, 2009
Lessons,

Please tell me what happened.. email me at [email protected]

I may be able to add it to the stuff me and my friend has... Hell it might be the same trooper that we have porblems with.
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#21 Apr 15, 2009
In the know wrote:
Lessons,
Please tell me what happened.. email me at [email protected]
I may be able to add it to the stuff me and my friend has... Hell it might be the same trooper that we have porblems with.
2 boys died in an "accidental" car fire in 1995. The driver was a Ford mechanic(for ~ 10 years; back when it was Joe Knopp instead of Andy Mohr)who supposedly had high levels of meth in his system yet pulled over in a wet field a few miles from home & they fell asleep due to a long night of drinking & partying while the car was still running. The catalytic converter cover was supposedly missing (he was a mechanic,mind you) and caught the wet grass and the car on fire (grass wasn't very burned per those who went by the site) burning the bodies beyond recognition and melting the license plate and keys which were never found. The initial report was that an accelerant was used but the ISP later recanted and gave the above story.
Have heard the same story from a handful of people about what really happened but all evidence destroyed, very deep pockets involved, and some lives have been threatened. I don't know if any current officers were closely involved other than repeating lies told to them, but I believe the family of one of them was closely involved in the cover-up based on what I have been told.
Lessons Learned

Windfall, IN

#22 Apr 15, 2009
Clarification:
The officers referred to above are ISP. Some local LEO's are rumored to have been involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black organs must be best Sep 16 Coco4u 1
News Water rescue teams helping 5 trapped on White R... Sep 7 Lurliec 1
Johnny Bramlett Aug '17 J. Neice 1
News When The KKK Was Mainstream (Mar '15) Aug '17 soundsobad 37
Returning to Martinsville Jul '17 Cure 2
News Retirement 'bittersweet' for union boss who cha... Jul '17 totallydisgusted 13
Where all the white women at Jun '17 Blacktacular 1

Martinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsville Mortgages