heather jackson

Hobson, MT

#1 Oct 1, 2010
CAN YOU BELIEVE THE SHERIFF RACE IS ON AGAIN THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR HARLO PEOPLE.MAYBE THEY CAN GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME AND ELECT THE RIGHT GUY.I THINK THERES MORE GOING ON THERE THAN WE KNOW AS FAR AS THE SHERIFF IS CONCERNED.TOO BAD HE DIDN'T THE RIGHT THING YEARS AGO AND STEP DOWN AS SHERIFF WHEN HIS WIFE WAS CHARGED AND CONVICTED.HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON.IF HES THAT STUPID THEN HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE SHERIFF. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN SHE COMES HOME
confused

Geraldine, MT

#2 Oct 7, 2010
I don't understand it either, why he didn't step down at the time of her arrest or at least when she was convicted but I understand that most of the town believes that she was framed. I can almost bet you that when she comes home there will be a big party (I've heard they have a cruise planned with a bunch of her friends) for her homecoming and then she will be offered a fantastic job with good pay since she has to pay back all that money she stole.
What I don't understand and I could be wrong but when there is an UnderSheriff, wouldn't it be his place to take over as Sheriff until an election when the present Sheriff decides to leave a job? I find it strange that the UnderSheriff didn't replace the last Sheriff when he left his job before his term was up. Why would they hire this guy as Sheriff when there was someone else in line for the job? What's up with that and what happened to that other guy anyway? When did he leave the UnderSheriff's job and why? I would really like to know if there is someone out there that has the answers to these questions!
heather jackson

Hobson, MT

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. I believe they skipped the under sheriff,they skip allot of things unless your last name is is the right name.They only help those that are above the law,like Klocks wife.She can get DUI after DUI and nothing is done.
There is no way she was set up,she knew what she was doing,stealing from the poor for ten years, even longer and there is no way he didn't know!If he didn't know,then why is he sheriff.It is obvious he can't spot a crook in his own home. I don't like it at all and I hope Misner wins. It's that good ol boy crap,if your not from here then your not wanted and keep your opinions to your self. Rosenberg has been an embarrassment to his community.I can't believe people think poor sheriff and wife they set them up so she takes the fall so they will leave him alone. If my husband did that to me,let me go to prison even though i was innocent.Shame on him.
confused

Geraldine, MT

#4 Oct 13, 2010
heather, why do you think they skipped the under sheriff? Was he not liked or something?
I didn't know about Klocks wife, guess that's because she wasn't charged with a DUI? Must be nice!
I agree there is no way that Rosenberg's wife was set up and that he didn't know what was going on.
Must be why he is sticking by her "for better or for worse" ... HA! He knew!
heather jackson

Hobson, MT

#5 Oct 13, 2010
There is so much going on that we know nothing about.They do more accusing of others.I think they need to look in the mirror.you need to go on his web sight and read the reasons why she pleaded guilty.If my husband did that to me.Thats not love,thats keeping yourself out of jail.
smarter than most

Bozeman, MT

#6 Oct 29, 2010
seems like heather is just as naive as those who voted for Obama. If you have a question ask the people who know, chances are the undersheriff planned on retiring and did not want the Sheriff position. Have a couple more bon bons and a diet coke and relax
heather jackson

Hobson, MT

#7 Oct 30, 2010
smarter than most wrote:
seems like heather is just as naive as those who voted for Obama. If you have a question ask the people who know, chances are the undersheriff planned on retiring and did not want the Sheriff position. Have a couple more bon bons and a diet coke and relax
I can say I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA!! No the under sheriff was skiped over for some reason,I know the man and hes not a good ol boy so I would guess that was aginst him. If you have ever lived in a small town (930 in town) it all depends on your last name if they will except you and if you wern't born here, God forbid you even open your mouth and have an opinion. Thease people just want a sheriff they can trust, all the drunks and drugies are voting for him because he always looks the other way. Only certan people get treated a certan way. Diet coke, not wiyh bon bons
confused

Geraldine, MT

#8 Oct 30, 2010
I did some diging around on the internet and I find lots of stuff on the Sheriff & his wife.... WOW kind of like having a fox in the hen house!

"heather wrote:
No the under sheriff was skiped over for some reason,I know the man and hes not a good ol boy so I would guess that was aginst him.

So he wasn't much better than the present sheriff?

I find it interesting that the Retired Sheriff is endorsing Misner.... I find that interesting since he worked with Rosenberg while he was HWP.... Maybe he knows something?
heather jackson

Hobson, MT

#9 Oct 31, 2010
confused wrote:
I did some diging around on the internet and I find lots of stuff on the Sheriff & his wife.... WOW kind of like having a fox in the hen house!
"heather wrote:
No the under sheriff was skiped over for some reason,I know the man and hes not a good ol boy so I would guess that was aginst him.
So he wasn't much better than the present sheriff?
I find it interesting that the Retired Sheriff is endorsing Misner.... I find that interesting since he worked with Rosenberg while he was HWP.... Maybe he knows something?
I agree,theres alot of things we don't know.I have heard Rosenberg bought his wife a new car for when she gets out of PRISON. Must be nice.Maybe he should have used the money to prove her inosent. Did you read his web sight? says why she pleated guilty. Very strange. If I was inosent I would never plead guilty and my husband would not let me.He let her take the fall. COWARD!!!!
confused

Geraldine, MT

#10 Nov 1, 2010
Yes I heard about the new car & also about the cruise party that is planned for them and all of their friends to celebrate her "homecoming". Must be how they plan on paying back all that money she stole.
I also heard that she plead guilty as a plea bargin so that the Feds would not look into him any further. No wonder he is standing behind her.
Think she gets out of prison around the fisrt part on 2011.
Anonymous

Harlem, MT

#11 Nov 3, 2010
Rosenberg won and everyone now knows just how corrupt Harlowton and Wheatland county is. There must be something really big to hide. How many people benefited from his wife's crimes? Who at the bank knew? Who at the post office knew? I guess crime pays in Wheatland County. Come one come all to the criminals! Harlowton is your kind of town!

It was shocking to see the vile way the people in this county slandered Misner. Harlowton will probably lose a decent man and his wonderful family and gain the criminal convicted felon Lynn Rosenberg! What a deal!
anon

Harlowton, MT

#12 Oct 27, 2014
confused wrote:
I don't understand it either, why he didn't step down at the time of her arrest or at least when she was convicted but I understand that most of the town believes that she was framed. I can almost bet you that when she comes home there will be a big party (I've heard they have a cruise planned with a bunch of her friends) for her homecoming and then she will be offered a fantastic job with good pay since she has to pay back all that money she stole.
What I don't understand and I could be wrong but when there is an UnderSheriff, wouldn't it be his place to take over as Sheriff until an election when the present Sheriff decides to leave a job? I find it strange that the UnderSheriff didn't replace the last Sheriff when he left his job before his term was up. Why would they hire this guy as Sheriff when there was someone else in line for the job? What's up with that and what happened to that other guy anyway? When did he leave the UnderSheriff's job and why? I would really like to know if there is someone out there that has the answers to these questions!
To answer your question: "I find it strange that the UnderSheriff didn't replace the last Sheriff when he left his job before his term was up. Why would they hire this guy as Sheriff when there was someone else in line for the job? What's up with that and what happened to that other guy anyway? When did he leave the UnderSheriff's job and why?"

The County Commisioners did not accept the UnderSheriff's bid for the job, as the job stood the UnderSheriff made more money by staying in the position that he was in and he was planning on retiring in the next few years anyway. He left the UnderSheriff's job early due to a couple of reasons. One of them being how the Sheriff was running the office, the other one was because he was trying to start a business outside of the Sheriff's office.

I hope this answers your question regaurding this UnderSheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Guydude 66
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Harlowton, MT (Aug '11) Nov '11 Sheila 3
Who do you support for Public Service Commissio... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DONALDCREESE kila 8
Bair Museum to stay open: Score one for a littl... (May '08) Sep '09 Karen - Atlanta GA 3
Review: Janet Short Art & Faux (Feb '09) Feb '09 Betty DeYoung 1
Martinsdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martinsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:05 am PST

NFL 7:05AM
Broncos to use franchise tag on Demaryius Thomas