New charges filed in abuse case

New charges filed in abuse case

There are 1 comment on the Martinsburg Journal story from Jan 4, 2012, titled New charges filed in abuse case. In it, Martinsburg Journal reports that:

Recently obtained court records have shed more light on alleged abuse that a 3-year-old boy suffered at the hands of his father, who was arraigned with his girlfriend Tuesday on new charges in connection with the toddler's death on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsburg Journal.

tiffany

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Jan 6, 2012
this is a tragedy why would any person in there right mind hurt a child that cannot defend its self i dont believe in the death penalty but i might have to rethink that or put them in a small cell and let them live out the rest of there days not going out side no sun light no one to talk to do not even give them books n NOTHING!!!!!! do unto others as they do unto you i cant even understand it oh but how can some people understand it when your sane we all have our problems but we find ways to work them out i imagine these sick people dont no how to work out simple things like takeing care of a defenseless child hospitals should have a phyc doctor check people out meaning there state of mind before they take a beautiful baby home to take care of i no there are great mothers and fathers out there but some do not deserve a child . Just think all you parents out there in your mind how could anyone do this terrible thing i cried when i herd this i cant imagine i have 2 daughters 24 and 17 how i cant understand it and i never will FROM REALLY SICK TO MY STOMACH AND PRAYING FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANGEL IN THE LORDS HOUSE HE'S IN THE LORDS ARMS AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marshall football 3 min Gray 65
Tell Mr Michael Crawford 10 min Huntington Prestera 4
Tell Ms Robin Nolan 14 min Rhonda Nolan 2
Overdoses 35 min In My Soul 112
Anyone want to get out of the mission? 38 min Lisa 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min The Last Warrior ... 1,555
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 45 min in the key of life 28

Martinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance