Who is the Mother/Daughter Combo

Posted in the Martinsburg Forum

Johnny Quest

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Worked out for the first time at Gold's Gym in Martinsburg early this evening around 6:00. When i was working out me and a female exchanged eyes numerous times. She was working out with her mother which is the reason why i didn't approach her at the time. She had on grey pants and i think a dark purple girl shirt, her mother had a white t shirt with grey workout capris. Towards the end of the workout they were talking with a older guy (who you can tell has probably worked out since he was 11 lol) with a yellow tank top. I know that i havent really provided enough info to postively identify this beautiful lady but I figured i would go out on a limb. Anybody could lead me a name so that i could add her to fb or any info at all would be great thanks...
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2012
You sound like a stalker douchebag! Why would you be scared to go talk to her with her mom there? I'm guessing that she's under age and know you shouldn't be around it ,or your black and are scared her mom will disapprove.
oooooh nooooo

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2012
yea
Final

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Lol, maybe the guy is just shy and realized he should have put his bid in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall University rises to #22 in the country 2 hr nunya 50
Amanda Smith 2 hr Fattie 1
Amanda clark stripping 2 hr Bill Hilly 45
Daniellos (Feb '12) 3 hr MU Todd 30
autism services center? 3 hr True 25
Am I small? 4 hr Assault Rifle 17
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 4 hr Huntington Guy 112
Martinsburg Dating
Find my Match

Martinsburg Jobs