Woman shot, killed in Ranson; su...

Woman shot, killed in Ranson; su...

There are 5 comments on the Martinsburg Journal story from Jul 16, 2011, titled Woman shot, killed in Ranson; su.... In it, Martinsburg Journal reports that:

An afternoon shooting at Southern States in Ranson killed a 36-year-old woman, and the victim's ex-boyfriend has been charged with first-degree murder, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsburg Journal.

Abby

Charles Town, WV

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Holy shit I live like 2 min away from Southern States!
missy

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Well aren't u jus special?
put it away now

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 19, 2011
then why didnt you rush there and be the hero of the day!
1 post removed
missy

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2011
What do u mean the real missy?? Missy is my name! I don't understand what u mean?
Tickedoff

Rupert, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Can no one anywhere in America show even the slightest amount of respect for anyone about anything? Has this country gone completely to the dogs to the point that the brutal murder of an innocent woman is used as a basis to insult one another on a public web site like this. The girl who was murdered was named Jenny, I went to high school with her, I know her mother and father and most of her extended family, I see them almost every day and they are good people who never hurt anyone as was Jenny, she didn't deserve to die that way and her memory certainly does not deserve to be tarnished by ingrates like those of you who would use her death as something to smart one another off over. Show some respect, have some class or please keep your white trash mouths shut.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did I wake up in Russia this morning ? 3 min hoofy 184
ISIS Situation 30 min -zaphod- 51
Special Metals layoff 50 min Truth 15
ATTN Blacks and Hispanics 57 min Chad 219
Best type of bed/mattress for frequent sexual i... 2 hr Inebriated 6
Looking for Sam Blake 2 hr reyerbrandt 1
wanting women from 30-45 to trade naughty pics ... Wed Diamond_kidd32 1
More from around the web

Martinsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE