Man Found Dead in Walmart Lot Phoned ...

Man Found Dead in Walmart Lot Phoned Home

There are 16 comments on the Huntington News story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Man Found Dead in Walmart Lot Phoned Home. In it, Huntington News reports that:

Feb. 13, 2010 TV Report: Man Found Dead in Walmart Lot Phoned Home By Tony Rutherford Huntingtonnews.net Reporter Huntington, WV - A twenty-five year old man found dead in his car in parking lot of the Route 60 Walmart, apparently called his mother prior to his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington News.

mom

Man, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2010
he was a very loving son he had 3 great-looking kids i could have never ask 4 a better son...... i will miss him and i will always love him...
What

Gilbert, WV

#2 Feb 28, 2010
Im so sorry for your loss and am praying for your family and hope they find out what the cause of death was...He was so young and a nice looking boy..His love will carry on through his children..Hold them close and remind them often how much he loved them
truth

Logan, WV

#3 Feb 28, 2010
when did this happen and what walmart? who was the man?
my opinion

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2010
I am so very sorry for your loss, this is a terrible tragedy...may God be with you in your time of need...
Prayer

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2010
mom wrote:
he was a very loving son he had 3 great-looking kids i could have never ask 4 a better son...... i will miss him and i will always love him...
we will keep you in our prayer because this is a long journey when you lose someone!
maybe

Redmond, WA

#6 Mar 2, 2010
i met him a few days before his death . he was out of gass on the road in prichard , seem like a nice guy i helped him then saw this on the news,,, what caused his death ? he was in good spirits when i saw him
Wondering

Paintsville, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2010
Was this young man an Iragi veteran, if anyone knows
sad

Holden, WV

#8 Mar 3, 2010
sorry for your loss
well

Enola, PA

#9 Mar 3, 2010
no he was no veteran or nething like that. he dropped outta school and was hooked on drugs. Im not being mean or nethign just saying the truth and yes i pray for the family because of his loss. but his mother and father just let him and his brother run, steal and get into whatever they wanted thats why his brother is in jail and in trouble in 2 diffrent states and maybe the reason hes not with them today. you kno when u have kids take responsiblity and raise your kids the best you can. theres no excuse for anyone. I dont care what it is..
shamed

Ithaca, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2010
he had 4 kids the baby girl his mother dont clame but she looks just like him and the rest of the kids . so get a life grandma Madison is his baby to
heavy heart

Lincoln Park, MI

#11 Mar 6, 2010
The hurt of losing a child is the most painful thing in the world. i know. Let's not dwell on the negative things now but on the hurt of the family.Sometimes we dont all make the right decisions in life. Don't know the family but sorry for your loss.
just because

Ithaca, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2010
his mother my miss him but she wasn't very much of of mother to him at all. his aunt was more of a mom to him then she every was, he always said this. so if you pray, please pray for her because she is really the one who needs it and his 4 KIDS and there mommy. he loved his kids very much so i agree with shamed they are all 4 his so get over it grandma.
if you only knew

Lerona, WV

#13 Mar 6, 2010
you just wish you knowed the truth both of them boys run over their parents nither of them made a dollar that was truthfully owned of you love your kids so much then you would stay out of trouble and out of jail raie them kids get a job be a parent not a drug head who get money from mom and dad or stealing from some one who does work for their money grow up i do feel a little sorry for them for loseing a child but hey its one less that you have to worry about
noneya

Logan, WV

#14 Mar 8, 2010
sorry about his passing may god be with his kids and the rest of his family
matts family

Logan, WV

#15 Mar 14, 2010
shamed wrote:
he had 4 kids the baby girl his mother dont clame but she looks just like him and the rest of the kids . so get a life grandma Madison is his baby to
Even the mother admits the child is not Matt's. It is by the man she has now. She became pregnant when Matt was in jail. No matter what anyone thought of Matt we, being his family, loved him dearly. He had problems like everybody else and he chose to deal with those problems in a way that maybe you or I would not. Matt's mother is deeply hurt and will never get over this but we can all just let this drop and quit running down a dead man! Please for the sake of his family including his mother let this drop.
friend of lil tommy

Huntington, WV

#16 Mar 14, 2010
what did he die from drugoverdose i work at that walmart noone has said what he died from just askin???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butthurt Reports 3 min Jenny Bestie 2
Robin For the Record 4 min Robin Lee 8
Q and A with the infamous Robin Lee 6 min Jenny Bestie 3
Horrible Parent 15 min Jenny Bestie 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 min Meherewv 1,338
tom mccalaster for mayor 41 min Titty baby Tom 85
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 48 min Thats why we pray 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinsburg Mortgages