2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments
2,861 - 2,880 of 3,937 Comments Last updated May 14, 2014
TheBreaks

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

AppalachianLad wrote:
<quoted text>
SOMEONE has to do it so that the rest of us can enjoy the fruits of thei labor. They are analogous to brave soldiers sacrificing their lives for our welfare.
aint that the truth
Mt Brook

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

dak wrote:
<quoted text>
youre full of opinions i bet youre war cry is kkk all the way!! when you blow the car horn does dixie play? racist!!
aint that the truth. they had an ever-so-brief resurgence right before the election, but truth, freedom and the American way won out once again.
Uncle Pennywise

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Mt Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
aint that the truth. they had an ever-so-brief resurgence right before the election, but truth, freedom and the American way won out once again.
All you BHO supporters...Enjoy your ride over the "cliff!!! See yah at the soup kitchens!
ForkedCreek

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Pennywise wrote:
<quoted text>
All you BHO supporters...Enjoy your ride over the "cliff!!! See yah at the soup kitchens!
But you can't refute the fact that President Obama was re-lected. And while we're at it where are we going to see all you KKK supporters?
adam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Wtf why is this still coming up????
Eve

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

adam wrote:
Wtf why is this still coming up????
What is "still coming up"???
Tragedy

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Tragic. So sad.
plain

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

just plain said
5 posts removed
bollol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Dramatic Irony is Hard
shame

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

cryin shame
Sad for the families

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It really terrible situation.
thinking of the families so sad
just know

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

give it up
Laurie

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

That's terruible
1 post removed
Oldie

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

THIS heading happened in 2010. This is 2013. It WAS terrible, but why are YOU beating a dead horse? It has now become just a stupid site for B-sh**ters to vent their innane ignorance. Please administrators, remove this heading.
hilarious

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

hilarious
5 posts removed
SUPERTRAMP

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Coal miners have contributed significantly to the industrialization of this great country. They have worked hard in dangerous situations and many have died. However, without their sacrifices we would not be the world power we are now, neither financially nor militarily. These men and women had the balls to work digging the "black gold" so that you can have cheap electricity. I have literally been around the world and have lived 14 years on foreign soil. Most people of this region are hardworking and family oriented. I'd rather live here among this good people than someone like you who is so condescending. I can see you now Lady of Quality, sipping wine, eating cheese, walking thru a museum with your faggot friends. You don't like us, then move to San Francisco and when your power goes off, go complain to the mayor.
Well spoken digger! These condescending liberal shits havent any clue as to who makes their lives easier. They enjoy the finer things in life at your and your fellow diggers expense. What gratitude! If coal ended today they couldnt afford to wipe their own ass because utilities would take their paycheck. Perhaps if she ate enough of that cheese it would plug her fat ass up and she wouldnt have to worry about wiping that ass. LOL
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

SUPERTRAMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well spoken digger! These condescending liberal shits havent any clue as to who makes their lives easier. They enjoy the finer things in life at your and your fellow diggers expense. What gratitude! If coal ended today they couldnt afford to wipe their own ass because utilities would take their paycheck. Perhaps if she ate enough of that cheese it would plug her fat ass up and she wouldnt have to worry about wiping that ass. LOL
Possum, what a vocabulary you have. Perhaps you should go underground and just perhaps you would stay. Yes, I do enjoy the finer things in life. I am very wealthy and no matter how high the cost of living goes, I can well afford it. My purses cost more than you will see in a lifetime. And just one of my dresses costs more than you will ever make in a month possum. You and your fellow inbred hillbillies know nothing of which you speak. Thats why you are all poor and in that God for saken area. Picking on me, a true Lady of Quality will not help you possum. You should get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness. The Lord will forgive you if you are sincere. Yes, I do enjoy an occasional glass of wine, however I do not consume cheese. And I do not "wipe", I use a bidet. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
1 post removed
LMBO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Is Pam the Witch in that broom factory commercial for Geico? Lol, she's happier than a witch in a broom factory! Come on Pam, post some more so we can all cackle at YOU!!! I have a feeling ol' Pammy Poo is pulling our leg.
Believe me

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

So sad
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>Pam by seeing your picture in a Beattyville Ky article you are uglier than a mud fence.You most definitely scare small children.The only time you can go out in public is Halloween and then you always win best costume and you are not dressed for Halloween.For your money you always have to wait for your SSI.The reason you don't wipe is you have all those ugly skid marks in your panties.Trust me Pam I know the fact about you being from Beattyville Ky you are no lady but just a fat ugly old troll.Cackle for me witch.
Possum, I feel sorry for you and your lack of education and grace. You seem miserable at best. This Pam you keep mentioning, did she steal your husband or do you wrong sometime? You seem obcessed with her. Sorry to disappoint you possum, but I really am a Lady of Quality from Florida. I love to troll on here for grims and giggles with the backward possums of WV and KY from time to time. It tickles me so to hear their backward responses, you know, like yours possum. No dear, I am 5ft6in tall and weigh 116 lbs. I am blond with blue eyes and turn heads where ever we go. Having fabulous wealth and beauty does make one appreciate the finer things in life. Thats why I do not live in WV or KY possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martinsburg Discussions

Search the Martinsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Another Damn Liberal 54,448
who got shot by hpd last night? 10 min Who cares 192
Chandra Ross 14 min OhMy 24
WSAZ new girl voices (Jan '14) 16 min Cleric 40
THE LAST WARRIOR POET resting fine after vagina... (Oct '13) 16 min Dr Duong 35
Kelly Ann Cicalese 20 min Gidge Ruth 26
men in huntington that are unfaithful 26 min aka 14
•••
•••
•••
Martinsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters