1-3-12 State Police charge 2 in boy's...

1-3-12 State Police charge 2 in boy's death

There are 3 comments on the Hampshire Review story from Jan 3, 2012, titled 1-3-12 State Police charge 2 in boy's death. In it, Hampshire Review reports that:

Would you like to receive e-mail alerts when we have breaking news? Click here! James N. Mauldin Jasmine K. Dawkins CHARLESTON, W.Va. - West Virginia State Police say that a Martinsburg man and his girlfriend have been taken into custody on child abuse charges in the death of the man's 3-year-old son.Police say James Mauldin was arrested ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampshire Review.

andrea

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2012
I know jasmine and she had to be scared for her life I know she didn't do any harm and I pray that everything work out for her but dude need to die cause that's crazy who would kill there child he had to be on some drugs or somethin
A mom

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 4, 2012
I'm sorry I disagree with Andrea. Jasmine has a 3 month old, her first mother concern should have been to protect that 3 year old. PERIOD! Did she forget that she had a child that he could of just a well did the same thing too. She is just as much guilty as he is because she watch this crazy man do ungodly things to his own flesh and blood. Please don't insult the spirit of this beloved child by making her look incident. Because her action their is now a 3 month old that will either be award of the state or raise by someone else. STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE.
another mom

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2012
andrea wrote:
I know jasmine and she had to be scared for her life I know she didn't do any harm and I pray that everything work out for her but dude need to die cause that's crazy who would kill there child he had to be on some drugs or somethin
When a women chooses to be with a man like that she is responsible for whatever he does to the child. If she was a good mom she would of gotten out or killed him before he killed the child. Plan and simple! Plus she looked pretty strung out in her mugshot. Good mom huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black girl at 14th street auto zone 7 min Curious 1
Jumol Scott 1 hr What a dick 19
Lesage shooting 1 hr youre king idiot ... 22
Daulton Avenue Drug Dealers 2 hr Haha 6
Brad Adkins (Jan '15) 2 hr Abc123 2
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 2 hr Frederick a 173
F U C K i have a B o n e r 3 hr Stop jackin o f f 1

Martinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance