On The Prowl

Princeton, WV

#1 May 12, 2012
Whats happened? I went away a few days and came back and all the interesting threads are gone. What happened? Wheres the women at thats looking for a good man? Look no farther baby,Today may be our lucky day.I feel that I am a man that your momma would be proud of.So lets talk~
LILLYlickin

Paterson, NJ

#2 May 13, 2012
Which interesting threads are ya missin? There's always da chance 2 start a juicy one! I'm sure the prudes will say ur f**ken sick & y da f**k u tellin every1 on topix. I thnk its funny, its so disgusting and appalling yet the same ppl just can't stay away from those posts! Deep down, they are intrigued!! Their secrets safe w us!! Now dat I got mi bitchn outta da way...haha! Why is sex and any aspect bout it, so hush hush among adults?
On The Prowl

Princeton, WV

#3 May 13, 2012
LILLYlickin wrote:
Which interesting threads are ya missin? There's always da chance 2 start a juicy one! I'm sure the prudes will say ur f**ken sick & y da f**k u tellin every1 on topix. I thnk its funny, its so disgusting and appalling yet the same ppl just can't stay away from those posts! Deep down, they are intrigued!! Their secrets safe w us!! Now dat I got mi bitchn outta da way...haha! Why is sex and any aspect bout it, so hush hush among adults?
Good Post! I likem and lickem too.Just looking for a good clean woman to chat with,maybe get to know each other,si I can show her what a good man I am.I am a man that would make her momma proud,and that aint no joke,I am a man with good refferences,My ex wife will be the first to tell ya what a good,honest man I am.Im sure theres a lot of unhappy women out there today,And it being Mothers Day,That I could enlighten their day up.amd turn those tears into smiles,and those hurtful words into sweet whispers,those hitting and slappings you have been getting,turning them into those beautiful long slow kisses,and you know what comes after those long slow kisses,Just pure LOVE Baby..Anyone interested in chatting with a nice clean,white male,no drugs,very occasional,a drinker.Thats out to please and take the very best of care of the right woman that shows the appreciation,and love in return.Im waintin for your email address baby! We have been apart too long now,quit wasting precious time,just as simple as an email,and a photo.
Happy Mothers Day Today

Princeton, WV

#4 May 13, 2012
Want ti wish all the Mothers a very Gappy Mothers Day today,and forever.All Mothers are special.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white guy for black girl 43 min v4c4ltr 1
Aaron at gomart 1 hr dikstik 3
Why are so many blacks on welfare? 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 2
Why do people still support Obama! (Oct '13) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 133
Name of Apts. on 10th street west across from G... (Nov '13) 2 hr nice 7
fairland recruiting hhs players 2 hr Doctor Steelhamme... 17
Blacks Ruined Detroit and we are next (Jan '13) 2 hr TJS 269
Martinsburg Dating
Find my Match

Martinsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martinsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martinsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:15 pm PST

ESPN 1:15PM
Redskins' Jackson on post: Directed at no one
NBC Sports 1:33 PM
Redskins' Kerrigan perseveres despite hand injury - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Former NFL Player Jason Brown Delivered His Own Child
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?
Bleacher Report 5:09 PM
Complete Game Preview for Ravens vs. Saints