Two Ohio police chiefs arrested in celebrity break-in

ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio -- Two eastern Ohio police chiefs accused of breaking into a home to dig for celebrity tabloid material have been arrested. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thinker

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Proof once again that only police are responsible enough to be entrusted with guns.
MinervaPark

Grove City, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2009
WTF!!!???
POOPFINGER

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 30, 2009
HA! Stupid Cops!
lawyer in columbus

Grove City, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2009
This is hard to believe. I hope they are both fired.
glass houses

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 30, 2009
Too bad the judge can't make them go through labor and delivery for such a stupid act. Now that would be justice!!!
Juannie

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 30, 2009
Not a good career choice for either of these two Ensteins
Not from Pataskala

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 30, 2009
Don't be too surprised if the "good 'ol boy system" doesn't get them anything more than a slap on the wrist. That is a HUGE problem in Belmont Co.!!
racer93

Westerville, OH

#9 Jul 30, 2009
WTF, these two probably read the trash magazines they were stealing info for.
Columbus Resident

Strongsville, OH

#10 Jul 30, 2009
Such idiots! Makes Barney Fife look like Einstein, doesn't it?
We need cop reform

Plain City, OH

#11 Jul 30, 2009
We need to get rid of a large percentage of cops in this country. They aren't doing a very good job of policing themselves. Cops with OMVI, 149 mph speeding, not giving tickets to cops breaking the law, cops exposing themselves in department stores and on and on and on...
We have lost control of government in this country and the cops are the right hand of government.
kwaljalein

Marysville, OH

#12 Jul 30, 2009
Belmont County jail personnel would not release public information to the free press! I'm not surprised! When the Fox guards the chicken coop what do you expect?
larry childs

Grove City, OH

#13 Jul 30, 2009
If this true the two men involved should be prosecuted to the maximun. They voilated the oath they took as sworn officers. They are a sorry pair of officers. and should be removed from office.
Sally

Martins Ferry, OH

#14 Jul 30, 2009
What about the mayor of Bridgeport, the Bridgeport cop is married to his grandaughter and the other man who ownes the motel is his son. Makes you wonder

Since: Jun 09

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2009
This story rates very high on the weirdo meter. I am curious how much these two dolts were paid to ruin their careers. Two former police chiefs in jail. What nirvana for the prisoners.
UAW worker

Kissimmee, FL

#16 Jul 30, 2009
GREAT EXAMPLE SET BY THE MEN IN BLUE.tERMINATE BOTH IDIOTS IMMEDIATELY.
tax payer Dan

Hilliard, OH

#17 Jul 31, 2009
racer 93 said "****, these two probably read the trash magazines they were stealing info for. "

I bet they just look at the pictures while picking their noses.
Steely Dan

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 31, 2009
I'm afraid that this time, there is way too much media scrutiny over how "justice" will be handed out in this case for the Belmont County judicial system to "sweep it under the rug" or slap these two clowns on the wrist.

City/Village administrators are also going to be under the microscope in regard to how the future employment of these keystone cops is handled. I really don't see justice being served unless both do jail time and both lose their jobs and are never able to hold a law enforcement position again.
Terri

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 31, 2009
Sad but all cops are judged by cops like this. You would think that the cops that really want to protect us would start turning in peices of shit cops like this. Furthermore, I'm sure they will get off with a slap on the wrist. Do we really want people like this protecting us, what can we do!!!!!!
Barf Bitman

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jul 31, 2009
Carrying twins for these overrated celebrities? What is wrong with these people anyway? You pay somebody to have somebody else's child so you can raise them like a pet? Sick. There are lots of kids to adopt that need a home. Not sure being raised by these hollyweird narcissists would be a favor for any kid though.
Lance McGilicutty

Dayton, OH

#21 Jul 31, 2009
Sarah's from Nelsonville - maybe they're bitter old family members!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martins Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Dec 15 Musikologist 18
Nud Dec 3 Homeless Wino Pete 3
Tiltonsville Girl Takes Stand in Rape Case (Aug '07) Oct '14 paddyomalley 3
Midget League Football Jul '14 New Neighbor 1
Martins Ferry Police looking for stabbing suspect (May '14) May '14 Donald Muhammad 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Martins Ferry, OH (Jul '10) Apr '14 Nope 12
Obese man who was cut out of home dies | The Co... (Apr '11) Feb '14 Magnum Opus 40
Martins Ferry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martins Ferry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martins Ferry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martins Ferry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:45 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:45PM
Le'Veon Bell humble about his success this season
NBC Sports 5:05 PM
Ben Roethlisberger has upset stomach, hasn't warmed up
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
NFL Playoff Bracket 2015: Postseason Format and Super Bowl Odds for All 12 Teams
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Today in the NFL: Tomlin doesn't care that Big Ben is sick
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Antonio Brown gives the Steelers an early lead