Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Martins Ferry Forum

Comments (Page 825)

Showing posts 16,481 - 16,500 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lila

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

if you ask me they all suck a uneducated person could do what they have done so i vote neither we need someone new
UdidntWinThat

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the window lickers believe in climate change!
You mean like those kooks at NASA? Stick to being a hillbilly.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
The straight forward number of people working in the labor force can't hardly be rigged though and its at its lowest in a long time.
Exactly. Even the U-6 unemployment number hasn't changed all that much.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

UdidntWinThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like those kooks at NASA?
They must be kooky if they are fighting with their satellite data:

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism
By James Taylor | Forbes Wed, Jul 27, 2011

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA's Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA's Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.

"The satellite observations suggest there is much more energy lost to space during and after warming than the climate models show," Spencer said in a July 26 University of Alabama press release. "There is a huge discrepancy between the data and the forecasts that is especially big over the oceans."

In addition to finding that far less heat is being trapped than alarmist computer models have predicted, the NASA satellite data show the atmosphere begins shedding heat into space long before United Nations computer models predicted.

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-h...

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
GetOutofOurCount ry

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
Here's who wrote your little anti-climate change propaganda...

James M. Taylor is senior fellow for environment policy at The Heartland Institute and managing editor of Environment & Climate News.

The Heartland Institute is a Conservative "think tank" directly funded by the oil billionaire Koch brothers known for spreading anti-climate change propaganda.

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! Nice try. Eat those facts. You lose again little hillbilly.
GetOutofOurCount ry

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_In...

Not only does the Koch brother sponsored Heartland Institute deny climate change, they were also responsible for a campaign to disprove the harmful effects of second hand smoke.

How did that turn out? Boy, I'm glad you posted that link on NASA and global warming. It allows me to point out just how stupid you tea baggers really are. Jump through the hoop for the oil billionaires, little tea bagger.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

GetOutofOurCountry wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T he_Heartland_Institute#Smoking
Not only does the Koch brother sponsored Heartland Institute deny climate change, they were also responsible for a campaign to disprove the harmful effects of second hand smoke.
How did that turn out? Boy, I'm glad you posted that link on NASA and global warming. It allows me to point out just how stupid you tea baggers really are. Jump through the hoop for the oil billionaires, little tea bagger.
Ah, so I guess you never clicked on any of the many links that substantiate the findings, huh?

But if you want to associate money with findings, can you tell me who funds NASA? Are they not funded by the same politicians getting rich off this global warming nonsense? While you're at it, can you tell me who funds these so-called America global warming scientists and their studies? I'm sure it's a non-profit organization of some kind. LOL!

Oh dear, reading the weather, I found out we are going back below normal temperatures once again after our nice weekend and Monday. in fact, we will be under normal for at least another week or so.
Angel 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

GetOutofOurCountry wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T he_Heartland_Institute#Smoking
Good Lord, you libtrads really are a pathetic pile of dung; the numbers simply do not add up to what YOU said they would. But that is ok, because logic and common sense have never been nor ever will be concepts you understand. The world would truly be a better place if all libtards would spontaneously combust; at the very least they should all be prevented from reproducing so they cannot continue to infect the world with their disease. The cycle of ilk must stop before we go by the wayside like the Greeks, Carthiginians, and Romans - all destroyed by libtards. But that is ok; it makes us all warm and fuzzy inside.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The world is our oyster for those of us truly conservative. We can migrate to a new country and make it the new United States which is going by way of the roman empire thanks to libtards.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
The world is our oyster for those of us truly conservative. We can migrate to a new country and make it the new United States which is going by way of the roman empire thanks to libtards.
depends if you are talking Sociologly or Ideaology.

Modern liberalism is not completely collectivist; nor is it completely individualistic. It has elements of both doctrines. The same is true of Modern conservatism. Neither view provides a coherent approach to politics, built up from first principles. Instead, they both reflect a process that is akin to picking items from a dinner menu. What is chosen is a matter of taste rather than a matter of thought. Just as people with similar tastes in food tend to frequent the same restaurants, people with the same tastes in politics tend to vote for the same candidates.

Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Classical Liberalism vs. Modern Liberalism and Modern Conservatism

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/classical-liberalism-...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, you libtrads really are a pathetic pile of dung; the numbers simply do not add up to what YOU said they would. But that is ok, because logic and common sense have never been nor ever will be concepts you understand. The world would truly be a better place if all libtards would spontaneously combust; at the very least they should all be prevented from reproducing so they cannot continue to infect the world with their disease. The cycle of ilk must stop before we go by the wayside like the Greeks, Carthiginians, and Romans - all destroyed by libtards. But that is ok; it makes us all warm and fuzzy inside.
His response about second-hand smoke is interesting though.

As a truck driver, I'm required to take random drug screenings. One time in that process, I questioned the nurse about second-hand marijuana? She told me that even if I was in a room filled with marijuana, there would be no trace in my urine or blood. Smoke is not that toxic or powerful enough to be detected by a drug screen.

Okay, if pot can't be detected in urine, how is second-hand smoke killing people? I mean, I have never been to a funeral where the cause of death was second-hand smoke. And even if death were possible by second-hand smoke, that would mean that tobacco is so toxic that the user would die in a matter of seconds after the first puff.

Of course, liberals don't want to consider that. Instead, they find ridiculous biased articles to support their point without question. The liberal article says this or that, so it must be true. Forget common sense. It doesn't apply in the liberal world.
ozy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

God bless the USA

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Where do you think would be the most suitable locations?

I've heard Russia bandied about quite a bit (flat tax, anti gay) but I'm not seeing that as practical, given the traditional American image of Russia.

I'm really interested to hear where you might consider!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
His response about second-hand smoke is interesting though.
As a truck driver, I'm required to take random drug screenings. One time in that process, I questioned the nurse about second-hand marijuana? She told me that even if I was in a room filled with marijuana, there would be no trace in my urine or blood. Smoke is not that toxic or powerful enough to be detected by a drug screen.
Okay, if pot can't be detected in urine, how is second-hand smoke killing people? I mean, I have never been to a funeral where the cause of death was second-hand smoke. And even if death were possible by second-hand smoke, that would mean that tobacco is so toxic that the user would die in a matter of seconds after the first puff.
Of course, liberals don't want to consider that. Instead, they find ridiculous biased articles to support their point without question. The liberal article says this or that, so it must be true. Forget common sense. It doesn't apply in the liberal world.
I like this, though it shows a rather painful lack of understanding of basic science and the mechanics of drug testing and the meaning of toxic.

If you ever get the time and energy, a youtube channel of you explaining scientific concepts (Ask a trucker?) would be amazing!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think would be the most suitable locations?
I've heard Russia bandied about quite a bit (flat tax, anti gay) but I'm not seeing that as practical, given the traditional American image of Russia.
I'm really interested to hear where you might consider!
Figi and Costa Rica are two doables. Thats with a lot of things considered like my own skill sets.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Figi and Costa Rica are two doables. Thats with a lot of things considered like my own skill sets.
Costa Rica is pretty full of retired US military, last few times I've been through. It's nice enough, though they've moved the real estate prices up a bit for "expat" style housing.

No idea where Figi is but interested in hearing more.

If you need any practical advice about moving overseas, always happy to help!
PayThemTaxesGree dy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Roman empire fell shortly after they converted to Christianity. Wonder how many conservatives are Christians? 90%? Maybe 95%? Rome thrived under the Liberals and died under the Bible thumpers.

As far as climate change, I never personally came up with any numbers. I'll stick with the fact that all the rose bushes on my block went into bloom in late Novemeber this year. Seem normal? Also, let's compare every cent ever made by the tree huggers next to what the oil companies make in a day. What's sad is the oil billionaires that told you to not believe in climate change have openly embraced the obvious signs that our climate is changing. They even went as far as declaring it is most certainly man made. You are just an outdated mouth of greed's propaganda. You tea baggers can't spin fast enough to keep up with us thinky folks.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this, though it shows a rather painful lack of understanding of basic science and the mechanics of drug testing and the meaning of toxic.
If you ever get the time and energy, a youtube channel of you explaining scientific concepts (Ask a trucker?) would be amazing!
Nah. Let the pro's do it:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,481 - 16,500 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Martins Ferry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Martins Ferry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martins Ferry People Search