Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Martins Ferry Forum

Comments (Page 671)

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of25,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican ex's don't run in front of every live camera they see--Democrats do.
I like that word you used--alleged. Now what does alleged mean in legal terms?
Stuttering in front of large groups of people is not that uncommon unless you are a TelePrompTer bot. It may be a sign of nervousness, but not stupidity. After all, Bush had the same college grades as John FFFFF Kerry, and you guys thought he was a genius.
Oh, but wait a minute! What about Ronald Reagan? He was one of the best speaking Presidents we've ever had. Oh, that's right, he was a Republican, so he was stupid too. It didn't matter how good he spoke. He was a professional.
Did Reagan use a teleprompter?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text> But the 'one' successfully went on the wagon & stayed on the wagon & is still on the wagon as far as we know.
Which one was more intelligent is quite arguable. Obama has NO idea as to how to be 'transparent' or how to 'work across the aisle' or as to why the 'credit card of the bank of China' & debt/deficit being "unpatriotic" pertains to HIM & so on. BOTH of you are double standard Kings. Cutting the deficit in 1/2, or'it's a ..."one term propasition" reducing the debt, getting unemployment near 5%, closing Gitmo, blaming EVERYTHING bad on the preceeding administration, flat out failure in foreign relations, bowing to the Heads of State of other countries etc etc etc. The proof is too clear to deny. History has been made along with the lies of a beer swilling partying, pot smoking incompetent Marxist.
Only blind, Koolade drinking Communist could possibly vote for someone like that.
W. held hands like a schoolgirl with the same king you are criticizing Obama for bowing too. Where was your outrage then? Were you equally outraged that W. opened Qitmo as you are that Obama hasn't closed it?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now you're acting like a child. I know you are but what am I? Na, na, na na, na.
You are aware that Dems picked up more Senate seats and votes overall than Republicans right?
If you look at the big picture Ray, you will find that they ARE voting them out. How many TeaBaggers are gone, come January?
Dems picked up seats in Red States. Does that tell you anything?
Tells me that there are not enough of you people who live in the alternate universe/aka The Bubble to make an Electoral difference.
That is good news. There is Hope.
Hope for what? That the US ends up like Greece? That's not much of a hope.

What if we had an all liberal government? What would we have? I'll give you a hint: 6 trillion more in debt and absolutely nothing to show for it. That's progress?

I worry about my country. At one time, if a man (or woman) seen a house fire with children on the second floor screaming for help, the adult would risk life and limb to save them. After all, it's the young that must survive. Today, people say "let the children burn, I'm more concerned about what's in it for me!"

That pretty much explains the last election along with the loss of Republican seats in both houses.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you."
Barack Insane Obama
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
We didn't get a single cent from the gubment. It was our money already. Just that gubment wanted to F with it before letting us have a little bit of it back.
What fantastic democrat idea.
You've been on farmer welfare for how long? Or are you going to deny that now, too?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the only living ex-GOP Presidents were failures and the party is ashamed of them. There could be that.
No, it's something called dignity; a word not known in Democrat politics. They have no dignity.

Old man Bush, Reagan, Ford, GW, all bowed out when it was their time to go. Carter? He's still around acting like he was such a successful President that he has the authority to give everybody else advice.

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Any money received was already our money which was taken away.....

Not the same as you welfare bums who don't even pay income tax...... Which is up to 47% of you.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it doesn't. Mine showed the reduction in federal spending in the the Clinton years compared to the Reagan/Bush years. It also shows the increase in the W. years, the spike at the end of the W. years required to save the country from complete collapse, and then the beginning of more sensible government spending.
Your GOP, small government story is a myth. Then again, you are prone to acceptance of myths.
And you are prone to ignoring who led Congress at the time. Look closer at your (and my) charts. Congress spends the money. The President only allows it after it's ratified by the Senate.

Looking at my most recent chart, you should take notice of the higher GDP spending proportional to government dependent spending. Look again at when Democrats took leadership of Congress while Bush was still President. Compare that when Bush was President with a Republican house.

In the coming months, any disaster will be attributed to the Republican Congress--not DumBama. The Republican led Congress will be highlighted by the liberal media.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What if we had an all liberal government? What would we have? I'll give you a hint: 6 trillion more in debt and absolutely nothing to show for it. That's progress?
I worry about my country. At one time, if a man (or woman) seen a house fire with children on the second floor screaming for help, the adult would risk life and limb to save them. After all, it's the young that must survive. Today, people say "let the children burn, I'm more concerned about what's in it for me!"
That pretty much explains the last election along with the loss of Republican seats in both houses.
"Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you."
Barack Insane Obama
I don't understand why you insist on living in an alternate reality. On one hand, you complain about the lack of sacrifice about imaginary fire victims and on the other you complain that your government asks for a sacrifice such as paying some more taxes. How can you write such contradictory things in the same paagraph?

If you were truly concerned about the country like you claim to be, you would look honestly at federal spending under GOP vesus Democratic administrations. Spending is always higher and taxes lower under GOP presidents. You call Democrats "Tax and spend." Even if that was true, it is much better than the "Don't tax and spend" GOP.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's something called dignity; a word not known in Democrat politics. They have no dignity.
Old man Bush, Reagan, Ford, GW, all bowed out when it was their time to go. Carter? He's still around acting like he was such a successful President that he has the authority to give everybody else advice.
Yeah. That darn Jimmy Carter. Building houses for poor people. Helping young democracies learn how to have fair elections. Fighting for the poor around the world. How shameful. An ex-president should retire to Kennebunkport or Crawford Texas and tell the rest of the world to go f*ck itself.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Not the same as you welfare bums who don't even pay income tax...... Which is up to 47% of you.
I think a "Thank you" is in order. Considering I have received none of your tax dollars and you have received many of mine.

Your welcome.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
I think a "Thank you" is in order. Considering I have received none of your tax dollars and you have received many of mine.

You're welcome.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are prone to ignoring who led Congress at the time. Look closer at your (and my) charts. Congress spends the money. The President only allows it after it's ratified by the Senate.
Looking at my most recent chart, you should take notice of the higher GDP spending proportional to government dependent spending. Look again at when Democrats took leadership of Congress while Bush was still President. Compare that when Bush was President with a Republican house.
In the coming months, any disaster will be attributed to the Republican Congress--not DumBama. The Republican led Congress will be highlighted by the liberal media.
Then why do you blame the debt and deficit on Obama? Why did you present your chart about spending in an attempt to defend W.? Why did you spend the last 4 months claiming that Obama's reelection would mean the end of the world? I guess that was all just bullshit, eh?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting for you to show us that quote from a single GOP member of congress saying that the GOP is willing to return to Clinton era levels of spending and taxation. Come on, now. You aren't turning into reality speaks, are you?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Insane Obama
I find it hard to believe that you worry about your country. What are you doing to change what you think is wrong with your country?
Sitting on here, bitching, whining, moaning and drowning in self pity and making yourself out to be a 'victim' is doing nothing to benefit your country. Didn't Rmoney talk about you in the 47% speech/fundraiser?
Let the children burn? Please elaborate, because the only people I have seen disregarding the needs and necessities of children are the Republicans who have cut funding for education time after time, cut funding for day care, cut funding for planned parenthood which may help keep the childrens' Mothers alive, and prevent unwanted pregnancies and births into a home where there is already a strain on the family budget. Republicans who cut funding for school lunches as if that is the reason we have a deficit. Republicans like you who blame the problems of the world on the children, disabled, seniors and women and vote for or against accordingly. Republicans who are callous and STUPID enough to vote against Equal Pay and Lily Ledbetter Act have no regard for children or their parents. Now you are pissing me off.
Don't you dare pretend to care about children after months/years of posts from you proving the opposite.
Firefighters, every day risk life and limb to save lives, but you dismiss them as Union thugs and leeches. They don't ask you when they come to put out your cigarette fire if you voted Dem or Repub, do they? No they just put out the fire.
You cannot begin to understand the Deficit, the Debt, or what to do about it until you acknowledge how it came to be.
Caring at all about the Debt and spending is a Epiphany that suddenly struck in the minds of Republicans when Mr. Black Barack Obama became President. That is a fact. Look it up. They,(and you) are so envious and in disbelief that a lowly black man from a single white Mother could accomplish more in 4 years than your golden boy did in 4 years that it is eating away at your testosterone deficient gonads. That; in a nutshell is your problem along with all the Baggers and WingNuts in DC and beyond.

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome.
YOU'RE an idiot. If you think its so damn good, go buy farm....

YOU'RE welcome for the advice.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE an idiot. If you think its so damn good, go buy farm....
YOU'RE welcome for the advice.
alot of people did when Reagan started paying farmers not to plant and I know people who bought farms and got the government to pay for them in 80's and that is when US Corporations got involved into farming because of welfare payments and I know people that lost their farms too under Reagan.

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Not as many as did under Carter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Not as many as did under Carter.
I personally dont know of any that lost their farms under Carter but know of plenty under Reagan.

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Reagan was when farming began making a little bit of money and was able to keep it finally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Reagan was when farming began making a little bit of money and was able to keep it finally.
I just remember one Family one night just packed up and left the farm behind and everything and nobody heard from them again and the others just sold out completely and farming landscape changed dramatically.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of25,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Martins Ferry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martins Ferry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance