Comments
13,381 - 13,400 of 30,617 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14615 Dec 1, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Driving truck. Not bathing, sitting, pissing in a bottle. I don't consider a job that's biggest challenge is to stay awake as being all that hardcore. Your other job as the belle of the Tea Bagger's ball is more of a hobby.
Will I"m a local driver which means I'm home every night just like a drill press operator. I have to be. I have this place to take care of. I haven't went anywhere on vacation in 20 years. I stay here to catch up on work.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14616 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican compromise: let's meet half way.
Democrat compromise: My way or no way.
You've got that backward, chief. Show us the GOP proposal since Election Day.

(Considering more people voted for Democratic candidates for the White House and both houses of congress, it would seem that the losing party would be the one to move.)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14617 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So does yours. Pre-school children? How about children right up to the age of 18? How about those schools that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner?
But oh, we only want to talk about pre-school children. That way, objecting to government dependent children sounds worse.
I agree. All children should be able to eat. Children eating is more important than greasing the palms of Kasich's buddies.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14618 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Will I"m a local driver which means I'm home every night just like a drill press operator. I have to be. I have this place to take care of. I haven't went anywhere on vacation in 20 years. I stay here to catch up on work.
I saw a guy in a box truck masturbating in front of an elementary school. All box truck drivers should be sterilized.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14619 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't. They are children of irresponsible people that should not have children in the first place.
Yeah. Screw those children. Watch them starve. Merry Christmas.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14620 Dec 1, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> he wrote the fracking bill.
Really? Think Dick Head Cheney helped at all?
Fracking in New York Who Wrote the Rules?| The Millbrook ... themillbrookindependent.com/environment/frack...

Fracking in New York Who Wrote the Rules?... Readers may remember Vice President Cheney's hand in this rulemaking and its moniker,“the Halliburton Act.”...
Fracking - SourceWatch www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Fracking

Fracking (also often referred to as hydraulic fracturing or hydrofracking) is a .... As of February 2012, only four of 31 fracking states have significant drilling rules.... In 2005, at the urging of Vice President Dick Cheney, Congress created the ..... In the April 30, 2009 Pro Publica's Abrahm Lustgarten wrote about a story he dug ...

History - What Fracking Involves - Estimating Fracture Growth Wyoming Governor Matt Mead Says Federal Fracking Rules Are ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/wyoming-gov... ...

Sep 11, 2012 ... The proposed U.S. Bureau of Land Management rule resembles one already in ... The BLM should either reject the proposal, he wrote, or at least "give ..... what you dont say is cheney took all the teeth out of the feds ability to ...
David Letterman goes Nuts on Fracking Gas | Politicol News www.politicolnews.com/david-letterman-goes-nu...

Jul 20, 2012 ... The reason this is happening is due to Dick Cheney who wrote laws that exclude gas company fracking during the Bush Administration.
fracking www.thinkglobalgreen.org/fracking.html

Decades of federal support spurred natural gas (fracking) boom.... is currently exempt from federal regulation, and instead states apply their own rules to it.... was a gift of the Bush-Cheney administration (Halliburton invented the process of ..... from IHS Drilling Data, an energy research company, wrote in August 2009. link ...
Interior Department floats new fracking rules - Talia Buford -... www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/75963.html

May 6, 2012 ... The rules would apply only to federal and tribal land while the vast majority of fracking operations occur on private land. But this rule, along with ...

Location hidden

#14621 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got that backward, chief. Show us the GOP proposal since Election Day.
(Considering more people voted for Democratic candidates for the White House and both houses of congress, it would seem that the losing party would be the one to move.)
Boner is Proposing the Ryan Budget, which 54% of the country voted against. Then during a brain fart he says he NOW wants to propose the offer that he made to Obama right before they voted aginst raising the debt ceiling. Too late for that Boner.
It's like 'K, you won Obama, now what r u gonna give us?'
Maybe he can be more realistic after first of the year when TeaBaggers are not poking him in the ass with their pitchforks.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14624 Dec 1, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boner is Proposing the Ryan Budget, which 54% of the country voted against. Then during a brain fart he says he NOW wants to propose the offer that he made to Obama right before they voted aginst raising the debt ceiling. Too late for that Boner.
It's like 'K, you won Obama, now what r u gonna give us?'
Maybe he can be more realistic after first of the year when TeaBaggers are not poking him in the ass with their pitchforks.
This is the closest thing I could find to any GOP proposal.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-gop-su...

Frankly, I hope the GOP continues this stance. When everyone's taxes go up because the GOP won't reduce them just to protect the 1%, they will have taken another giant step toward political irrelevance. We will have to suffer for a couple years, but then the house cleaning will begin.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14626 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Screw those children. Watch them starve. Merry Christmas.
Oh, so children would starve without government? Why is it no children were starving when I was in school? Oh, that's right. We had those other people feed us. They were..........eh.....what were they called now? Oh, now I remember. They were called parents.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14627 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. All children should be able to eat. Children eating is more important than greasing the palms of Kasich's buddies.
Greasing the palms is bringing a lot of jobs here. You wouldn't know about that. If this were a Democrat Governor who did the exact same thing except create a bureaucracy instead of Jobs Ohio, you would be all giddy at the results. You wouldn't be able to stop talking about it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14628 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so children would starve without government? Why is it no children were starving when I was in school? Oh, that's right. We had those other people feed us. They were..........eh.....what were they called now? Oh, now I remember. They were called parents.
There were hungry kids when you were in school. You were just to oblivious to see them. Of course parents should feed their kids. But in a country as ridiculously wealthy as this one, there is no excuse for choosing to have a child go hungry instead of paying some taxes when the parents drop the ball. But if you would rather your government say to Hell with those kids, that's between you, your conscience and your god. I am just thankful that you are a minority in this country.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14629 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Greasing the palms is bringing a lot of jobs here. You wouldn't know about that. If this were a Democrat Governor who did the exact same thing except create a bureaucracy instead of Jobs Ohio, you would be all giddy at the results. You wouldn't be able to stop talking about it.
Since that program isn't even funded yet, I'm not sure how many jobs can be connected to it. But it would be much better for the government to cut out the middle man and do its own marketing. Why should the governor's buddies be allowed to suck off Ohio's tit?
This is why

Fort Jennings, OH

#14632 Dec 1, 2012
Valid reasons why John should win and what he said.
http://adf.ly/58r3K
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14633 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There were hungry kids when you were in school. You were just to oblivious to see them. Of course parents should feed their kids. But in a country as ridiculously wealthy as this one, there is no excuse for choosing to have a child go hungry instead of paying some taxes when the parents drop the ball. But if you would rather your government say to Hell with those kids, that's between you, your conscience and your god. I am just thankful that you are a minority in this country.
We'll see. It's only a matter of time.

If a parent is not providing lunch for their children, then what else are they not providing for them when out of school? I mean, to me, that's a clear indication of abuse and the children should be taken away from such parents-not give them free lunch as if it solves anything. I know our government gives way more food stamps than a family can eat. Come on. Make your kids lunch with those food stamp goodies.

I'm sure you disagree with my statement because deep down inside, you know this lunch thing is nothing more than a government indoctrination project, training kids to be dependent on government from young on; a cradle to grave introduction program.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14634 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that program isn't even funded yet, I'm not sure how many jobs can be connected to it. But it would be much better for the government to cut out the middle man and do its own marketing. Why should the governor's buddies be allowed to suck off Ohio's tit?
They aren't. It's called a paid service. You know, like when you get your car fixed. You pay the shop X amount of money and they agree to provide X amount of services. This is no different. Government doesn't do anything better than the private market.
Wake up

Portsmouth, OH

#14635 Dec 1, 2012
Obama’s Now Borrowed More Than All Presidents from Washington to GW Bush!!!!!Dec 1, 2012

The federal government has now borrowed more money during Barack Obama’s time as president than it did in the period lasting from the time President George Washington took the oath office until July 2, 2001, more than five months into the first term of President George W. Bush.

At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, when President Barack Obama was inaugurated, the national debt stood at $10,626,877,048,913.08, according to the Treasury. At the close of business this Thursday, it stood at $16,323,083,449,604.98.

That means the debt has increased $5,696,206,400,691.90 during Obama’s presidency.

On July 2, 2001, more than five months after President George W. Bush entered office, the national debt was $5,693,220,327,798.14, according to the Treasury. By the close of business on July 3, 2001, it had risen to 5,698,195,769,465.40. Since then, the debt has never again dropped below $5,696,206,400,691.90—the amount it has increased in less than one full term of Obama.
Wake up

Portsmouth, OH

#14636 Dec 1, 2012
November 30, 2012 Obama Wants Dictatorial Power to Increase Debt!!!! The former president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and current Treasury boss Timothy Geithner has informed Republicans that Obama wants absolute authority to increase the national debt.

Geithner’s proposal was met with derision and laughter by Republicans.

“Well, it’s outrageous,” Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) told Fox News when asked about Obama’s plan to personally dictate the finances of the United States.“It’s profoundly irresponsible. So that’s a crazy idea and I’m amazed that Secretary Geithner had the courage to float that yesterday.”

The idea floated by Geithner would give the president sole power to unilaterally raise the debt ceiling at any time. Congress could pass a resolution to stop the increase, but it would require a two-thirds vote of both chambers to pass and could still be vetoed by the president.

As it now stands, the so-called debt ceiling can only be increased following a vote by Congress.

Prior to the First World War, Congress directly authorized the amount borrowed through the Treasury Department, but this was changed in 1917 to pay for a scheduled war. The increase was termed a debt ceiling. It has been raised 78 times since 1917 .

In order to raise the debt ceiling, Congress must enact specific legislation that must be signed by the president. Obama now wants to raise the debt ceiling and borrow money from the Federal Reserve without the approval of Congress or the American people.

Allowing Obama to unilaterally jack up the debt is unconstitutional. Article One of the Constitution assigns the authority to “borrow Money on the credit of the United States” to Congress, not the executive.

“This is not just a fetishization of the Constitution,” writes John Carney.“Even if we were starting from scratch, we’d want to incorporate a requirement for Congressional approval of debt issuance. Congressional approval makes defaulting on debt far less likely than it would be if the executive branch could issue debt on its own.”

Location hidden

#14637 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the closest thing I could find to any GOP proposal.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-gop-su...
Frankly, I hope the GOP continues this stance. When everyone's taxes go up because the GOP won't reduce them just to protect the 1%, they will have taken another giant step toward political irrelevance. We will have to suffer for a couple years, but then the house cleaning will begin.
That one is similar to Ryan plan I think. Suffering for a couple of years is nothing compared to Bushs' eight years.
Pelosi thinks Dems can force a vote.
I hope so. More Americans need to see what they're about, and it is not for the people.

Pelosi Puts The Squeeze On House GOP Over Bush Tax Cuts - tpmdc tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/pelosi-bo... ...

1 day ago ... Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi thinks she can get them started again.... Pelosi said she'll take a procedural step to force a vote on extending the ...
Pelosi Threatens Discharge Petition to Force Vote on ... www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-contro... ...

1 day ago ... "House Speaker John Boehner says budget negotiations with the White House have stalled. Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi thinks she can get them.... Pelosi said she'll take a procedural step to force a vote on extending the ...
Pelosi Threatens To Force A Vote On Bush Tax Cuts For Middle ... thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/11/30/1267341/...

1 day ago ... House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) said Friday that the House ... The Democrats plan to use a discharge petition, which can force a bill to the ... Refuses To Give Specifics About The Entitlement Cuts He's Demanding ...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14638 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see...lets try to oversimplify an argument so that the real issues (a national economy that was spiraling towards depression if Congress sat on its hands) are swept under the rug.
woof
who cares if republicans don't put anything onthe table? As long as they don't obstruct. http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-s-now-b...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14639 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see. It's only a matter of time.
If a parent is not providing lunch for their children, then what else are they not providing for them when out of school? I mean, to me, that's a clear indication of abuse and the children should be taken away from such parents-not give them free lunch as if it solves anything. I know our government gives way more food stamps than a family can eat. Come on. Make your kids lunch with those food stamp goodies.
I'm sure you disagree with my statement because deep down inside, you know this lunch thing is nothing more than a government indoctrination project, training kids to be dependent on government from young on; a cradle to grave introduction program.
Spare me the Rush Limbaugh indoctrination boogeyman stories.

When kids are taken from their parents, who do you think is paying for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martins Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
Midget League Football Jul '14 New Neighbor 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 17
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
Martins Ferry Police looking for stabbing suspect May '14 Donald Muhammad 1
•••
•••
•••

Martins Ferry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martins Ferry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••