Ferry cruiser damaged during arrest

Ferry cruiser damaged during arrest

There are 1 comment on the Times Leader Online story from Aug 18, 2006, titled Ferry cruiser damaged during arrest. In it, Times Leader Online reports that:

THE MARTINS Ferry cruiser used to transport the department's new dog was damaged on Sunday when a domestic incident in Bridgeport got out of hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Leader Online.

Leah

AOL

#1 Nov 19, 2006
The Martins Ferry cops need to slow down because they are going to kill someone particularly a child or an older person walking across the street. I have seen them on 4 occasions go over 100 miles per hour thru town, one time thru a parade one street over, they backed their vehicle down three blocks just missing pedestrians with children. They need to be told to drive with caution. This is not a Hollywood movie, these are real people that they might injure or even kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martins Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) May 23 Musikologist 19
police in martins ferry (Apr '11) May 3 aRIan 4
Nud (Nov '14) Apr 28 t8rsalad 4
News Many for W.Va. bill promoting drug testing for ... Mar '15 good 2
News Martins Ferry Police looking for stabbing suspect (May '14) Feb '15 good luck 3
News Tiltonsville Girl Takes Stand in Rape Case (Aug '07) Oct '14 paddyomalley 3
Midget League Football (Jul '14) Jul '14 New Neighbor 1
More from around the web

Martins Ferry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]