Lowe's Employee Allegedly Beat Mana.....

Lowe's Employee Allegedly Beat Mana.....

There are 1 comment on the The Intelligencer story from Apr 15, 2008, titled Lowe's Employee Allegedly Beat Mana...... In it, The Intelligencer reports that:

“The injury was visible. If (the pipe) was cast iron, it could have been lethal.”

' A disgruntled Lowe's employee accused of beating his manager with a pipe was being held today in the Belmont County Jail. via The Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Intelligencer.

unhappy employee

United States

#1 May 8, 2008
Lowes is one of the worst employers that I have ever worked for. They DO NOT give a second though to even one of their employees. They do not care, they are the worst paying companies that I have ever worked for. They would rather see you starve than to pay you a decent rate. But they make it look good on paper and TV and lets not forget RACING. I would hate for them to have to struggle to make a living working for Lowes Home Improvement......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martins Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial of Ex-Smithfield Mayor Delayed, New Charg... Jul '16 SmokeyJoe 2
News Jeri Boston May '16 Sherry 1
The Mafia May '16 bullet 1
police in martins ferry (Apr '11) Mar '16 ex vogal 6
woman if you've met any pipeliners! (Apr '13) Mar '16 ex vogul 8
News Wheeling-Pitt closing Allenport mill (Mar '08) Jan '16 Big Meat 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 20

Martins Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance