First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 May 11, 2013
The anti-gay agenda
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/letters/ci_2...

So Mike West (Your Views, April 30) doesn't like that some people are gay. He complains that those gay people don't just want tolerance. Oh heavens no! They want full acceptance. The very nerve of these people! They demand to be accepted as "normal" human beings (his words, not mine), capable of making their own choices and living their lives as they see fit.

West complains about the Times-Herald's editorial against the Boy Scouts of America's position against gays,("No merit badge for this garbage" April 24). He calls it part of the "LGBT Agenda", you know, that scary thing that the gay people are supposedly all about, undoing society, taking down the pillars of our culture, destroying the very fabric of our lives. I have no idea what agenda he's talking about. The only agenda I see is one which seeks to keep a portion of our citizenry from benefiting from the same rights as all other people.

Also, I didn't realize that the Times-Herald speaks for gay people and promotes some agenda that they supposedly have. To me, it seemed like a very rational response to a policy based on irrational fear of what might happen to the Boy Scouts if they actually acknowledged that some scouts and leaders in their organization are gay, and practiced tolerance and even, yes, acceptance.

West's claim that LGBT rights being compared to civil rights is "absurd" is the most ridiculous part of his ranting. The NAACP, the nation's oldest civil rights organization, is fully supportive of LGBT rights. In fact, our local chapter of the NAACP was one of the first to proudly proclaim its support of marriage equality, in advance of the national organization, the president of the United States, 54 sitting senators, 182 U.S. representatives, 117 mayors of U.S. cities and countless corporations and organizations.

A few years ago, the Rev. Dr. Amos C. Brown, taught by Martin Luther King, head of the San Francisco NAACP, and pastor of Third Baptist Church came to Vallejo to address the issue. He told us that being a Christian and gay are not opposites.

David Crumrine
Vallejo
Vallejo Idiot

Vallejo, CA

#4 May 12, 2013
Yeah, I'm a retarded mouth breather and I don't get any special rights, why should you? Why can't you just go be gay somewhere else and leave us inbred trash alone?

PS,dude, I think you misspelled it. It's Yor I think. But don't quote me, I didn't finish third grade.
shut up dude wrote:
Yes Dave! Its an anti gay agenda. LOL!
No one cares if your gay Dave. Its when you write letters like this that the community frowns on you. And its not because your gay its because your a kook.
"Hey look at me!!" "Im gay and you better accept it!!"
Just live your life dude. We have bigger fish to fry around here.
KOOK!
Another idiot heard from

Vallejo, CA

#6 May 12, 2013
It's spelled nonsense. I think that's part of a third grade vocabulary as well...

So much for your opinion...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt - Lincoln
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#7 May 12, 2013
Another idiot heard from wrote:
It's spelled nonsense. I think that's part of a third grade vocabulary as well...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt - Lincoln
Actually, saying non sense is grammatical flair and adds an emphasis to an opinion that is devoid of rational thought- non sense.

You are slicing a fine line in your ad hom critique, my friend.
Lamont Hightower

Vacaville, CA

#8 May 12, 2013
Another idiot heard from wrote:
Question, how do four gay guys sit on 1 bar stool?

Answer, turn it upside down.
School Marm

Vallejo, CA

#9 May 12, 2013
And this has nothing to do with someone who can't form English sentences well enough to convey a thought, immature and primitive though it may be.

You trying to give credence, by referencing antiquated 19th century grammar, to a cretin who thinks it is "all right" to bash children on an anonymous blog is equally reprehensible.

And, no, I am not slicing finely. I am using a machete to get a point across.
Salty Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, saying non sense is grammatical flair and adds an emphasis to an opinion that is devoid of rational thought- non sense.
You are slicing a fine line in your ad hom critique, my friend.
Another idiot heard from

Vallejo, CA

#10 May 12, 2013
More proof that third grade is the greatest of your accomplishments.
Lamont Hightower wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, how do four gay guys sit on 1 bar stool?
Answer, turn it upside down.
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#11 May 12, 2013
School Marm wrote:
And this has nothing to do with someone who can't form English sentences well enough to convey a thought, immature and primitive though it may be.
You trying to give credence, by referencing antiquated 19th century grammar, to a cretin who thinks it is "all right" to bash children on an anonymous blog is equally reprehensible.
And, no, I am not slicing finely. I am using a machete to get a point across.
<quoted text>
Hey, lighten up. I happen to agree with your anti-homophobic stance.
But,ad hom is, by definition, nonsense....so countering non sense with nonsense is a bit nonsensical.....if you can make any sense out of my sentiment without becoming non sense.
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#13 May 12, 2013
Kurshan is worse than any gay in my book. Or a black for that matter. LOL!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#15 May 12, 2013
** REMINDER **
Show up at Council on Tuesday with t-shirts & posters......

AUTHENTIC GOB
pro-business (check)
pro-public safety (check)
pro-life (check)
anti-gay (check)
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#16 May 12, 2013
Salty Dog wrote:
Kurshan is worse than any gay in my book. Or a black for that matter. LOL!
The handle jacking guy....is that all you have? Of course it is.
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#17 May 12, 2013
Now that is more like me, lol. Bravo, bravo!
wendy

United States

#18 May 12, 2013
Welcome back Salt that is the best the peabrained troll can do and that was an enourmous effort
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#19 May 12, 2013
Only the finest entertainment here, lol. Thanks.
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#20 May 12, 2013
Looks like one idiot has cloned here.
Jim in SF

Vallejo, CA

#21 May 12, 2013
Seems like a big disconnect in the way gay rights are presented. At one level we all should be horrified that innocent children have to face the bullying, trauma and suffering that comes with being "different". This can be weight issues, physical disabilities or sex orientation issues. It's difficult to be different, especially for children.

On the other hand, gay life is presented as being wonderful and worthy of joy and celebration in the pride parades in SF.

Understanding how these to realities connect is very difficult. Add HIV risk and transmission into the mix and it becomes almost impossible to cover the subject in one statement. It's complicated but I do agree, some gay advocates pick up the ball and run the wrong way down the field.
Kurshan the Village Idiot

Vallejo, CA

#23 May 12, 2013
HAHAHAHA Sam Kurshan the homophobe is going to teach us about gay rights. What wisdom can a serial loser, serial woman beater, serial abuser and a failure of every political campaign he's ever attempted tell us? C'mon Sam, let us hear your wisdom, cause you know it's gotta be hilarious.

Kurshan wouldn't know a winner since he's never been one. Get over it already Sam, everyone knows your stupid Brooklyn College dropout act and it's lame. Just like you.
Best thought of the Day wrote:
Best though of the Day.
We have a winna ova heeyah!
" some gay advocates pick up the ball and run the wrong way down the field."
That's right Einstein. Crumrine ALWAYS runs the ball into the wrong goal!
Liat the VIB Village Hag

Oakland, CA

#24 May 12, 2013
Whomever wrote what you quoted was right on the mark.
If it was Kurshan, then he was correct.

Oh, but wait a second, you already insisted that it was Kurshan.

A little paranoid are we?
Liat the VIB Village Hag

Oakland, CA

#25 May 12, 2013
By the way Sam Kurshan has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Brooklyn College.
sam obese Cheetoh eater

Concord, CA

#26 May 13, 2013
Liat the VIB Village Hag wrote:
By the way Sam Kurshan has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Brooklyn College.
BTW Sam Kurshan has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Broken College.

Fixed it for you.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo school supply drive for teachers is in ... 26 min Anonymous 2
News Pacheco man pleads not guilty to child sex charges (Apr '12) Jun 16 FRISCO 81 34
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Jun 14 Jessica209 80
News My Word: Sanctuary city policies protect the mo... Apr '17 Guest 10
News Activists split as Clinton makes push for black... (Oct '16) Nov '16 INFIDEL 58
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) Jul '16 Hunnie 103
News Rio Hondo police academy suspended, investigate... (Oct '10) Apr '16 Paul 121

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinez Mortgages