Man shot multiple times in front of V...

Man shot multiple times in front of Vallejo market

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Man shot multiple times in front of Vallejo market
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_2395...

A man was shot multiple times in front of a local grocery store on Broadway on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

Police received reports at about 4:20 p.m. of a shooting in the parking lot of La Tapatia Market, 601 Broadway.

Arriving officers found a Hispanic man, who appears to be in his 20s, on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds, police added.

He was taken to an area trauma center for surgery, and was breathing and conscious at the scene.

Bystanders said they heard about three to four gunshots.

Police have not released any descriptions of the suspect, or suspects, but said that there might be a car that was involved in the incident.

No other information has been released pending ongoing investigation.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

#2 Aug 28, 2013
godamned flithy mexicans; they're getting closer to your family, more dangerous and meaner than blacks, you see their criminal grafitti all over town, and now the godamned filthy democrat party wants to let millions more into OUR country. It's not going to stop; what a shame future generations will never know what America was just a few years ago.
gimmie gimmie gimmie

Vallejo, CA

#3 Aug 28, 2013
it's drug gangs, blacks vs.'skins, just like in muslim land, let them kill each other, have the ambulance drive a little slower to the scene and the police should take no prisoners
redbox

Vacaville, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Wanglow wrote:
godamned flithy mexicans; they're getting closer to your family, more dangerous and meaner than blacks, you see their criminal grafitti all over town, and now the godamned filthy democrat party wants to let millions more into OUR country. It's not going to stop; what a shame future generations will never know what America was just a few years ago.
You're country is gone head back to the caves!
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Wanglow wrote:
godamned filthy white guys; bringing all the drugs to our great Country then the 'wangs' of Vallejo blame the Blacks and Mexicans.

I did notice some 'duct' tape on the halos of the the white people also meaning they are part of the problem.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#6 Aug 28, 2013
gimmie gimmie gimmie wrote:
it's drug gangs, blacks vs.'skins, just like in muslim land, let them kill each other, have the ambulance drive a little slower to the scene and the police should take no prisoners
'ggg' you and 'wang' must be sitting by each other in the trailer huh?

Talk about your strange bedfellows.
Wrong Again

Vacaville, CA

#7 Aug 28, 2013
vpd use to have a gang unit to deal with this stuffbut city council got rid of it.
uts

San Leandro, CA

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Wrong Again wrote:
vpd use to have a gang unit to deal with this stuffbut city council got rid of it.
I hear the crime suppression unit may be on again soon. I hope so. Until then.....
CRRAAAZY

Walnut Creek, CA

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Wrong Again wrote:
Yeah, you can thank that 4 million Grissle cost the city by attacking a disabled person for that.
i read the news today

Vallejo, CA

#10 Aug 28, 2013
vallejo gunslinger shot down by antioch police today. stand by for goons demanding answers.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

#11 Aug 28, 2013
Too bad this guy was killed and a great loss to the community. Driving a new Mercedes at 24 years of age Korey Marcel must have been a genius, probably a scientist, or something.
Anyway, he's a good boy now. Thanks to the Antioch PD for helping this kid turn his life around.
seeclearly

Vallejo, CA

#12 Aug 28, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
godamned filthy white guys; bringing all the drugs to our great Country then the 'wangs' of Vallejo blame the Blacks and Mexicans.
I did notice some 'duct' tape on the halos of the the white people also meaning they are part of the problem.
the duct tape quote is the best quote ive heard in years!
IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW

Oakland, CA

#13 Aug 28, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it a WHITE TRAILER TRASH GUY who shot at the police a few months ago, a few blocks up from this place? And got killed by the POPO? Freakin White Trash Tweakerz..
miss polly

Oakland, CA

#14 Aug 29, 2013
Vallejo has way too much trash, from every possible race you can think of. They all need to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Barbara Boxer bursts into song on 'farewel... 23 min Anonymous 1
Frank Malifrando: Making Vallejo a festival hot... 38 min Anonymous 1
Verder-Aliga questions lack of hyphen 42 min Anonymous 1
Arsenic found in county water supply, but offic... 43 min Anonymous 1
Diohep out as Vallejo's economic development ma... 44 min Anonymous 1
Sampayan, Meitzenheimer, McConnell = Dopey, Gru... 1 hr RV-A 16
"Voices of Vallejo" keeps community in the dark 3 hr Anonymous 31

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance