Vallejo hit by a series of back-to-ba...

Vallejo hit by a series of back-to-back home invasions

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Vallejo hit by a series of back-to-back home invasions
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_2294...

Vallejo police made several arrests in a string of unrelated afternoon illegal home entries Wednesday.

Shortly after 2 p.m., police encountered two people inside a vacant home in the 100 block of Franklin Street who were reportedly stealing electricity from a neighboring house, Lt. Sid DeJesus said.

Victor Cano was arrested on suspicion of the theft charge, in addition to a Napa County warrant for suspected copper theft, DeJesus said. The second person inside the home, an unidentified female, was not arrested, police said. Cano’s age and city of residence were not immediately available Wednesday.

Then, just before 3 p.m., a woman called police reporting that she had come home to the 17000 block of Sacramento Street to find that a man had apparently “made himself at home” in a trailer on her property, DeJesus said. The man, apprehended by police after a short foot chase by nearby Solano County Sheriff’s deputies, was placed under citizen’s arrest for suspected misdemeanor trespassing. Police identified the suspect as Julio Gomez, 30, of Vallejo, adding that he was also suspected of probation violation.

About two hours later, around 5:11 p.m., residents returning home saw two men at the back of their house in the 100 block of Halabuk Court. The suspects, later identified as Ryan Dees, a 25-year-old transient, and Patrick Nolan, 29, of San Jose, were chased from the yard by one resident, while the Advertisement
other called police. The men were
tracked to the area near Cave Elementary School, where police arrested them. Both are suspected of attempted burglary and conspiracy.

And then, just before 6 p.m., police were advised of an in-progress residential burglary on the 1600 block of Magazine Street, with a suspect reportedly seen running down a driveway carrying a television set. The suspect in this incident was still at large Wednesday night, DeJesus said, and police were investigating a report of a white import vehicle parked in front of the building.
will you be next

Vallejo, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
the criminals are doing as they please. where is my garden?! i want my public art!!
tent city tokers

Vallejo, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
these are just some of marti's future tent dwellers, give them some weed, a phone, and send them on their way, lol.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
At the very least be gratefull these were not violent crimes. Be glad some of them got caught. And be glad it was not YOUR house.
maybe next time, it is Vallejo after all.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
will you be next wrote:
the criminals are doing as they please. where is my garden?! i want my public art!!
You talking about weed houses and graffiti? Oh you mean the other crimes. LOL!
look whos talking

Vallejo, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
from vib:

"Not for long. Police contract ends June 30 and major pay and benefits cuts go into effect. The average cut in total pay/benefits will be $34,000 and up..."

now how does this info get out from closed session?
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
look whos talking wrote:
from vib:
"Not for long. Police contract ends June 30 and major pay and benefits cuts go into effect. The average cut in total pay/benefits will be $34,000 and up..."
There are no secrets at 555 Santa Clara Street. It's too transparent in my opinion. None of the contract terms should be out on the streets from closed session, otherwise they would be doing it in open session. It's too bad people can't ever keep their mouths shut when they're supposed to at city hall.
anonymous

Vacaville, CA

#8 Apr 4, 2013
look whos talking wrote:
from vib:
Who even says this is correct. There will be one false rumor after another up until the time the real contract becomes known. The tail is alrady wagging the dogs out here.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
look whos talking wrote:
from vib:
We used to say around here that "loose lips sink ships".
look whos talking

Vallejo, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who even says this is correct. There will be one false rumor after another up until the time the real contract becomes known. The tail is alrady wagging the dogs out here.
or maybe you are trying to cover up for the leak? we know it's not from 3 of the 4.
u no who

Vallejo, CA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Its that Portuguese chick with the big mouth again.
Harry

Vacaville, CA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
This crime crap must stop the wicked must be defeated!
the trouble with harry

Vallejo, CA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Yes sir.
may i take your order

Vallejo, CA

#15 Apr 5, 2013
when marti brown comes knocking on your door asking for your support for her re-election, ask her about the whopper she told in 2010 about measure "a" putting more cops on the streets. civil misfits, parolees and desperate homeless are roaming the streets looking for opportunity because there is little visible deterrent presence of police cruisers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Malifrando: Fix downtown, while we still can 6 hr me Sammy 4
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 hr Dudley 248
News Murderer denied parole for fifth time 9 hr Uncle Hunker 1
News Vallejo police release sketch of pawnshop murde... 9 hr pot belly 6
No tacos today 10 hr Wanglow 4
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Nov '16 ok. 78
News Activists split as Clinton makes push for black... Nov '16 INFIDEL 58

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinez Mortgages