Vallejo woman in stable condition from head wound during street robbery

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Vallejo woman in stable condition from head wound during street robbery
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_2307...

A woman has survived a head wound during a Vallejo street robbery, police said Monday.

The 31-year-old woman was walking on Benicia Road at Maple Street at about 8 p.m. Sunday when she saw a man walking behind her, police said.

She told police that she thought the man was in a hurry so she moved aside on the sidewalk to allow him to pass. However, she then felt something hit her hard in the back of her head and lost consciousness, police said.

When she regained consciousness, she realized she had been struck by a bullet in the head, and that her personal belongings were missing.

She managed to get help, and was taken to a local hospital, and was listed in stable condition, police said.

The suspect was described as a "tweaker looking" white man, about 40, wearing dark clothing and a hat.

Police were following up on leads.
YUUUUUP

Oakland, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
"The suspect was described as a "tweaker looking" white man, about 40, wearing dark clothing and a hat. "

She just described half of Vallejo. Or better yet, that PB guy MARYJOHNNY WALKER. Maybe he was trying to put the money together to pay for his DUI probation program.
Meth

San Rafael, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Bums all over that city clean that trash up.
camp vallejo

Vallejo, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
with a new law giving rights to homeless to camp out on the streets, discussions about marti brown's nutty tent city plan are soon to follow. i wonder if she is going to offer up her p.b. piggy bank to buy the tents, porta-potties, phone chargers, and added staff services to manage the campground?
little big league

Oakland, CA

#5 Apr 24, 2013
bums = democrat voters
protect ourselves

Concord, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
So this much is for sure. We have people in this city who will KILL you for whatever MIGHT be in your pocket. If that is not a valid reason to arm myself illegally or not around town I don't know what is. It seems insane not to. Am I wrong.to feel this way?
Greedy Union Thug

Vallejo, CA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
No, your council is throwing you to the wolves, and there are plenty of them on the streets now.
Bald Fat man in a Hula

Vallejo, CA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
LOL!
Considering the Police have killed at least 6 last year for whatever they claimed was in their pockets, I would be wary of Police Officers that come to help.
hey idiot

Vallejo, CA

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Ill be wary of white zombies walking behind me and negroes approaching my car. I interact with those two types of sh!t on a daily basis. I rarely come in contact with the police and if I do it usually isn't in relation to myself. The police are the last thing I fear. Why in the name of god would i fear the police?? I live properly, maybe if others six other people had they would alive and agreeing with your stupid comments. You are free to fear the police Azzhole. Hope you really need them someday, you'll be twice as scared then. LOL.

U
T
S
Martijuana Brownie

Vallejo, CA

#10 Apr 25, 2013
There isn't a cop hater here that will hesitate to call 9-1-1 in an emergency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The somewhat secret history of Solano County's ... 1 hr omg 2
How do YOU remember Tony Pearsall 1 hr League of Stinkin... 23
VCUSD president Tony Ubalde admits to using dis... 4 hr Greedy Union Thug 5
Vallejo defends retiree benefit cuts in legal b... 5 hr Greedy Union Thug 10
Brain decoder can eavesdrop on your inner voice 6 hr mridion 1
Brain decoder can eavesdrop on your inner voice 6 hr mridion 1
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 8 hr S Robinson 468

Martinez News Video

Martinez Dating
Find my Match