Olympics Games in North Korea discus...

Olympics Games in North Korea discussed at highest levels

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Universal News Feed XXX 8

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2013
The news feed reveals that discussions "at the highest levels" continue over the startling secret plan to hold the next Olympics in North Korea. The Olympics, which were scheduled for presentation in Brazil, are being considered for re-location to the secluded N. Korean state because of demands made by Brazil over an oceanic oil drilling deal that does not benefit the investors to the degree anticipated. " The Brazillians, and any oil producer nations, have to lean that the profit motive is sacred and is not to be taken lightly" said Senator XcXcXc, at yesterday's eleventh hour meeting on the subject. At this meeting there were further revelations regarding the progress on the previously secret plan to build a giant computer cloud server farm in N. Korea to store all e-mails, telephone calls and records and photographic material collected at a giant facility that will also serve as a super max detention facility to house some 12,500 "detainees".
RinaBB

Sonoma, CA

#2 Jun 10, 2013
no, no, say it isnot so. them koreans is goner to raise them prices on everything by them if them olympics is at their place. I was born in Paulo, Brazil...viva brasillia. boom chicky boom snoot toot. Anthem.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#3 Jun 12, 2013
North Korea cannot wait until the Beatle John Lennon tributes begin. Fun fun fun! Money money money and more money.

North Korea is being nice so they can participate in what is to come. An unbelievable world party in triubte for the late grate murdered John Lennon!
walters place

Sonoma, CA

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Just heard about that on the local. what is the matter with the persident Obam for alowing these no korean guys to do this? my uncle was killed in Korea and that are not right to give them the olympics as they might not give it back and then where are you at? plum nutz. all of yerz.
Treetop

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2013
Until there is a change at the top in North Korea, that will never happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tourism-Travel An Employment Ladder For Many Ca... 2 hr Anonymous 1
CalPERS just lost a lawsuit at the U.S. Supreme... 2 hr Anonymous 1
Benicia city manager pens thank you note to cit... 6 hr Anonymous 1
Pair of Vallejo businesses robbed overnight 6 hr Anonymous 1
Hearing delayed in Burton bribery case 6 hr Anonymous 1
Vallejo Chamber of Commerce supports clinic move 7 hr Anonymous 54
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine 10 hr Dimitri 6

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance