Vallejo councilwoman will not seek re...
stinkin thinkin

Vallejo, CA

#63 Jul 1, 2013
Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she couldn't afford it, fuckhead.
We are in a recession and in case you didn't notice, being a councilperson in this stupid city doesn't pay squat. Yet another reason why Vallejo is a failure: nobody at the helm. OH except the great and powerless Ozby. Ha. Ha. Ha.
most of these activist newcomers bought homes here when they were really cheap, like gomes did. marti worked in the public sector in sacramento during that time, had no crystal ball that housing would go south eventually, so why she did not fully commit to vallejo will always be a mystery. at any rate, now she is not stuck with an underwater home and can move to sacramento to wipe out the commute and improve her quality of life, real green and all that. people that can leave have and are still doing so, there is no good reason to stay in this town if you can leave it.
stinkin thinkin

Vallejo, CA

#64 Jul 1, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
gee, i didn't know owning residential property was a requirement for holding office on the council. can you tell me where that rule is?
it's not a rule joanne, but it does demonstrate true commitment. quit making excuses for a loser.
miss marvel

Vallejo, CA

#65 Jul 1, 2013
to be fair, most of our staff do not own homes here either, but i contend that to govern in a municipality, a person should own property and be vested, not visiting. marti just blew through here like a leaf, bye-bye now.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#66 Jul 1, 2013
a few years after marti moves to sac, she can run for county or state assembly office. makes sense. why would marti be content with another local office when taking the next step up makes sense?
cut and run

Vallejo, CA

#67 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
a few years after marti moves to sac, she can run for county or state assembly office. makes sense. why would marti be content with another local office when taking the next step up makes sense?
she will have all her business clients donating to her campaign.
Spamtard

United States

#68 Jul 1, 2013
miss marvel wrote:
to be fair, most of our staff do not own homes here either, but i contend that to govern in a municipality, a person should own property and be vested, not visiting. marti just blew through here like a leaf, bye-bye now.
Then you wouldn't be able to run fatso
Wrong Again

Vacaville, CA

#69 Jul 1, 2013
so long martijuana brown!! get the fuuuuuck out. your politics and decisions have ruined Vallejo for the past 4 years and your piss poor decisions will be felt for years to come.
you broke the law by living in sacramento and being an elected official in Vallejo. you should have never been elected strictly based on this fact. good riddens to you and your hateful politics that help put Vallejo further into the ground.
sam obese Cheetoh eater

Concord, CA

#70 Jul 1, 2013
Wrong Again wrote:
so long martijuana brown!! get the fuuuuuck out. your politics and decisions have ruined Vallejo for the past 4 years and your piss poor decisions will be felt for years to come.
you broke the law by living in sacramento and being an elected official in Vallejo. you should have never been elected strictly based on this fact. good riddens to you and your hateful politics that help put Vallejo further into the ground.
Well high High HIGH there grissle, we said the same thing about you when you left town.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
Anon

South San Francisco, CA

#72 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Wonder if she'll try to tell the Fire Chief how to run his Fire Department?
annoymous

Vacaville, CA

#74 Jul 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she'll try to tell the Fire Chief how to run his Fire Department?
OK ipad Manteca.
Anon

Vallejo, CA

#75 Jul 1, 2013
annoymous wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ipad Manteca.
Just a thought. She assembled her panel of experts, at the Mira theatre, to discuss PS ops, OT, volunteers, ect. The panel pretty much ran their departments like Vallejo was run. Not a single idea came from her dog and pony show that was presented to the council. She was on a fishing expedition hoping for a 'smoking gun' in ops, protocol, procedure .... anything. She is familiar with the Fire Chief in Sac. What ideas does she have for improvement? LOL!
IWishIWouldSTFU

Vallejo, CA

#76 Jul 3, 2013
Marti was the only incumbent of a full term that would have surely been the object of community outrage. This BS about working in Sacramento, blah, blah, blah, is pure baloney if you ask me. She worked in Sacramento when she ran the first time, worked in Sacramento until she got caught up in state downsizing, so please don't tell us your responsibilities NOW are too broad to include public office in wonderful Vallejo, the gem.
She simply could not handle another four years(five?) of Vallejo politics, blaming, morons attacking all day, incompetent staff mostly from out of town.
All in all, she made her world better by getting the heck out of Vallejo. Give it a couple months and she will be living in Sacramento as well. There is just nothing here.
Leave Vallejo to deal with the growing homeless campground off 37 named for her, rising crime, grossly understaffed police department, no progress on development, shiddy schools, thugs all over the city.
inside word

Oakland, CA

#77 Jul 3, 2013
She lived in Sactamento all along.
inside word

Oakland, CA

#78 Jul 3, 2013
Sacramento
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#79 Jul 3, 2013
LOL. inside your head.
wheelchairbird

United States

#80 Jul 3, 2013
Not only did she live in Sacramento all along, she is being investigated by the FPPC and the Solano County DA for committing voter fraud by falsely listing a Vallejo address as her primary residence but never reporting her Sacramento address when she lost her home in Vallejo.
sam obese Cheetoh eater

Concord, CA

#81 Jul 3, 2013
wheelchairbird wrote:
Not only did she live in Sacramento all along, she is being investigated by the FPPC and the Solano County DA for committing voter fraud by falsely listing a Vallejo address as her primary residence but never reporting her Sacramento address when she lost her home in Vallejo.
LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
Spamtard

Vallejo, CA

#82 Jul 3, 2013
wheelchairbird wrote:
The mentally ill Sam Kurshan is making thing up again
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#83 Jul 3, 2013
LOL. sammy/not sammy is delusional. he wants people to believe he has the "inside word" on what's happening in vallejo. he doesn't. he's convinced himself that i'm joanne (before that it was marti, diana, myrna, stephanie, mary, paula, liat, katy, marc's mother, colette, marc and now joanne). he's convinced himself (for now) that he's insulting joanne with his sophomoric names (wheelchairbird). obviously, since i'm not joanne, he's not. but even if i were, does sammy/not sammy think silly names can hurt her? FOTFLMAO!!!! what fools.
cocky bird

Vallejo, CA

#84 Jul 3, 2013
a search of recorded documents in sacramento county will open your eyes!
joanne, er...i mean mockingbird, you protest way too much about who you aren't, but you've busted yourself out several times. you forgot. not unlike you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central committee announces its endorsements 20 min sam as it ever was 5
Vallejo candidates' forum set for Wednesday 1 hr Jim in SF 151
Voices of Vallejo group endorses candidates 5 hr sam drives tony nuts 4
General Plan Upade -- have fun with this 5 hr Holy Knight 23
"Voices of Vallejo" keeps community in the dark 6 hr Woodhard 14
Deport Poor To N Korea? 8 hr Campain Reportz X 1
Is Anyone at Berkeley Still Interested in Truth (Nov '15) 8 hr wjabbe 27

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance