Victims of Contra Costa Court

Victims of Contra Costa Court

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Please contact me if you are a victim of CC Court.

I want to start a class action of some sort against
these corrupt judges, mediators, etc. They are giving
custody to pedophiles all in the name of racketeering and to keep
the money in the system. They are ruining lives and are subjecting
children to violence despite the evidence before them. They are stripping people of their human and civil rights. We all need to take a stand and take measures to protect our children.

Since: May 12

Concord, CA

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Amen to that! In 2002 my daughter Christi Walker had falsely reported to authorities that my other daughter Kimberly L age 11 had been molested by her step father, Rodney E. My daughter Kimberly said it wasn't true but the social worker sat with her for hours on end and coerced her to tell the story as she dictated and rehersed with her. Kimberly says she just wanted to go home and finally she agreed and started telling the story.Kimberly stated to me that her sister Christi was also pressuring her to say the same so kim could go live with Christi and her dad. The social workers name is marcy williamson. No matter what we did the social workers lied and kept our children from us. We have not seen my husbands 2 girls in 10 years although Kimberly recanted the story back in 2002. Now thwy have taken my grandaughter because she may be at risk of abuse from a case which was a lie to begin with. The judge has ordered no contact between myself and my granddaughter. I was her primary care taker and she was well cared for. My daughter was abused in fostercare and by the social workers and no my granddaughter is being abused. My daughter still claims that she lied with the help of cps workers, but no one will listen. we have not seen my granddaaughter for 5 months now. Please help us! the local DCFS address is 500 Ellenwood Way Pleasant hill, California My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to contact me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo city manager's pay ranks 3rd in Bay Are... 13 min now see here 25
Anne Carr: VMT/Orcem and Vallejo's gullibility 1 hr Buh Byee Tony 74
News Vallejo city manager's pay ranks 3rd in Bay Are... 3 hr Voice of GOB 4
News County will help children's group craft ballot ... 5 hr union loaded 3
Fire displaces Vallejo mother and son 5 hr Wanglow 4
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 9 hr Beyond Evil 92
Personal fireworks forbidden in Vallejo 9 hr Puffmama 5

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinez Mortgages